In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• awww, Damian-in-a-jar is brilliant, Sally.
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 6 2007, 11:56 PM)
    The Borrowers! Yes! biggrin.gif I was actually thinking wockets ("there's a wocket in my pocket"), but borrowers is better.

I had never heard of a wocket until now (I googled them, so I getcha) but I'm glad you knew what I was talking about smile.gif
  • Would Tiny Damian's voice be normal, or would he sound like he'd sucked helium until you added water? (And I think you'd have to pour it on him--drinking it wouldn't work)
  • i think sheri is really invested in this mini damian idea... wink.gif
  • Ooh that's a good question, Sheri. Hmm... It'd probably be just like you said, helium high until you grew him.
  • hahah i love how now you guys are "growing" Damians haha laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 7 2007, 06:48 AM)
    Would Tiny Damian's voice be normal, or would he sound like he'd sucked helium until you added water? (And I think you'd have to pour it on him--drinking it wouldn't work)

Can you imagine how cute a Tiny Damian with a high pitched voice would be running and jumping around your kitchen? He'd give you great cooking advice. Ratatouille? Ok Gouille?
  • ^ AHHHH
    That would be a dream come true.
  • with little red pants.
  • Awwww that is such an adorable image. wub.gif
  • Died laughing at all this laugh.gif

I was revived and am currently laughing.

I wonder how the other guys (regular size) would torture Tiny Damian ... and I'm imagining him, helium voiced, saying, "Aw, come on, guys!" and trying desperately to climb into a glass of water to get big again.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    *falls off couch*
  • Ohhh my god, this is making my day. laugh.gif

Poor little Damian.
    Pun sooo intended, ha.
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif

Tiny Damian sure does have a rough life. tongue.gif

Edit:

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 6 2007, 01:08 PM)

Do you mind if I go ahead and use this as a sig? I'm really fond of it. biggrin.gif Unless you're really too sick of looking at it, in which case I will save it for later. wink.gif
  • Haha you guys are thinking into this so much, and I must say, it amuses me very much smile.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 7 2007, 11:09 PM)
    Do you mind if I go ahead and use this as a sig? I'm really fond of it. biggrin.gif Unless you're really too sick of looking at it, in which case I will save it for later. wink.gif

Oh, go right ahead! I just meant it's not perfect tho I had been fiddling with it for days, sorry.
    Don't let me stop you, lol. Thank you for liking it smile.gif

You guys are hilarious. I especially love this image, Sheri:
    and I'm imagining him, helium voiced, saying, "Aw, come on, guys!" and trying desperately to climb into a glass of water to get big again.

That's. awesome.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 7 2007, 09:35 PM)
    Thank you for liking it smile.gif

Thank you for making it. biggrin.gif

And that is a pretty awesome image. laugh.gif In fact, it's the first one that comes to mind when I think about teeny Damian.
  • LOL had anyone thought of what we would feed little Damian? perhaps baby veggies? laugh.gif and just think of how awesome a paisley tie would look if it was teeny Damian size. or a teeny broach! haha
  • Roachie would be too big to wear, so some other arrangemnet would have to be made. Little Kulash could ride his very own roach broach-mobile. wink.gif
  • Awwww teeny Damian with a teeny paisley tie (and teeny red pants!) riding a roach broach-mobile, while being fed mashed peas. How adorably cute. wub.gif

Dude. I seriously want to make a tiny plushy Damian.
  • LOL it just keeps getting better doesn't it? and Krista, thanks for summing it up. Teeny Damian sounds even cuter when you imagine the whole package. and who can forget the tiny guitar? would it sound highpitched too?!