In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• my doctor weighed me today and was in complete awe by the amout of weight I somehow managed to stack on (it's the cereal). And now I have to exercise for AN HOUR EVERY DAY, as well as the stuff I already do (gymnastics and acrobatics and walking to school), and blablabla, and stop gaining weight rarara, I can't believe how fat I got so fast.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 27 2007, 05:20 AM)

eee, thanks!!
  • my ipod keeps freezing up, skipping to the next song in the middle of the last, staying frozen for hours, sometimes doesnt turn off, shows false infromation in my play lists, and has adhd spazms.
    so i tried to restore my ipod, it says the files are being used by some program when i have nothing open but itunes which as far as i know is the only way for me to restore my ipod to factory settings.
    bull shit.
    but thats about it for me ^^

and hey strippeygiraffe yea im supposed to have been exercising since september (doctors orders aswell).
    not for weight problems, more for extreme stress problems.
    i havent really done any excercising at all.
    cept gym which i dont have anymore lol.
    have fun exercisin
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Apr 28 2007, 02:28 PM)
    I'm old.

ME TOO.

Or at least I feel it. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 27 2007, 10:26 PM)
    my ipod keeps freezing up, skipping to the next song in the middle of the last, staying frozen for hours, sometimes doesnt turn off, shows false infromation in my play lists, and has adhd spazms.
    so i tried to restore my ipod, it says the files are being used by some program when i have nothing open but itunes which as far as i know is the only way for me to restore my ipod to factory settings.
    bull shit.
    but thats about it for me ^^

and hey strippeygiraffe yea im supposed to have been exercising since september (doctors orders aswell).
    not for weight problems, more for extreme stress problems.
    i havent really done any excercising at all.
    cept gym which i dont have anymore lol.
    have fun exercisin

That sounds really weird. It's possible for a virus to transfer from your computer to your ipod (an ipod has its own HD, so I like to think of it as a small computer) so if I were you, I'd first scan my computer for viruses. If you find one and kill it, don't connect your ipod back b/c that might transfer it back. If you have a warranty, def'ly go to the Apple store and get a replacement. If you don't have a warranty, go anyway b/c the Apple Store ppl fix ipods for free even if they don't replace them for free.
  • i dont think im going to get tickets to see arctic monkeys tomorrow

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

*tears*

this is sad
  • COMPLAINT: computer problems that keep you off the internet for a week.

ahhh but it feels good to be back.

edit///
    lol that isn't even a complaint, really...

COMPLAINT: i hate it when i don't make sense.
  • yea scanning my itunes files etc. was the first thing i did. no viruses.
    my computer is a vault ^^
    no fuckin spyware or viruses.

nothing bad happend today with my ipod but it will tomorow.
    i know it.
  • I've spent the entire day writing up biology coursework
    Doing a chemistry test
    Helping my sister with math
    Doing my own math
    And I still have an hour's worth of french work to do
    And it's already 10.15pm.
    And my teacher will kill me if I don't do it.
    I also feel sick, tired, and lonely.

I think I just lost the will to live.
    I desperately need a hug.
    sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 29 2007, 10:18 PM)
    I've spent the entire day writing up biology coursework
    Doing a chemistry test
    Helping my sister with math
    Doing my own math
    And I still have an hour's worth of french work to do
    And it's already 10.15pm.
    And my teacher will kill me if I don't do it.
    I also feel sick, tired, and lonely.

sad.gif

aww.
    *hugs*

COMPLAINT..
    i have spent the day doing absolutely nothing of any use.
    exams start in three weeks, and i have yet to step foot in a library, open a revision book or even figure out where all my notes are.
    on top of this, i went to a uni open day yesterday who said that it's gonna be a lot more difficult to get onto a psychology course since i'm not doing a natural science subject.
    ...could NOBODY have told me this when i was considering taking chemistry?
    grr.
  • aw, sorry hon! I hope you got everything done.

I got belligerently drunk last night--baaaaad thing to do, and I'm still pissed off because of the reason for the belligerence (long story so I won't get into it).

And I'm also in the library trying to write 9 more pages of this paper I have to turn in on Tuesday and in the last hour, I've wasted so much time that I've only written a page. I'm screwed.
  • Thank you!! smile.gif
    That hug picture's so cute hehe!!

Awww, El, where was the open day? I've only gone to one so far. Eeek.
    That's so unfair... don't you have a school careers adviser or something?

QueenofthePosers - I hate that kind of drunkeness. Hope the reason for the belligerence is sorted now. And good luck with the work!!!

I've decided not to do the french. I'll hand it in late, and if my teacher screws at me then I'll scream back and drop her subject. Hmph. And maybe stab her with a pair of protractors.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 29 2007, 05:18 PM)
    sad.gif
    *hug x 1000000* smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 29 2007, 10:37 PM)
    Thank you!! smile.gif
    That hug picture's so cute hehe!!

Awww, El, where was the open day? I've only gone to one so far. Eeek.
    That's so unfair... don't you have a school careers adviser or something?

QueenofthePosers - I hate that kind of drunkeness. Hope the reason for the belligerence is sorted now. And good luck with the work!!!

I've decided not to do the french. I'll hand it in late, and if my teacher screws at me then I'll scream back and drop her subject. Hmph. And maybe stab her with a pair of protractors.

it was at warwick - it's only the second one i've looked at. i'm all confused, too, cause the campus was AMAZING but the course was sorta blah. so i dunno what to think..
    where've you looked?

and nope, not really. i'm pretty sure we do, but i think they hid her from us at the time that we were all making these life changing decisions. smart.

QueenofthePosers - all i can say is, i feel your pain. last saturday i got so disgustingly drunk and felt so terrible the next day that even someone mentioning drink to me at the moment makes me feel all weird. i hope you don't feel too awful today..
  • ^^ Thank you Dani smile.gif

I love you guys. i knew you'd cheer me up.

El - I went to UCL. It's brilliant. I love their medicine course!!!
    I don't think Warwick does medicine... I wana go see Cambridge and Bristol next.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 29 2007, 09:37 PM)

haha..awww *hugs*

im so unbelievably sad

i couldn't get tickets to see arctic monkeys

it just feels so gross

oh, y do i have to such a horrible weakness for these bands

sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 29 2007, 10:45 PM)
    ^^ Thank you Dani smile.gif

I love you guys. i knew you'd cheer me up.

El - I went to UCL. It's brilliant. I love their medicine course!!!
    I don't think Warwick does medicine... I wana go see Cambridge and Bristol next.

oo yeah, i'm looking at bristol.
    psychology is an annoying course to try and get into, though. it's not so much the grades they want, cause compared to something like medicine grades-wise, psychology is obviously less demanding. it's just that SO many people apply to psychology courses who dont really care about psychology at all - they dont wanna use it or anything, they just think it's a pretty trendy degree that can be applied to lotsa stuff. and because of that, it's harder to get in. they should make separate psychology courses for people who actually wanna use it...biggrin.gif

whoa, rant over.
    i wonder how many times i just typed 'psychology'.
    six. i counted six.

(...i have WAY too much spare time.)
  • Oh, i know how you feel, El! So many people wana go into medicine. Luckily they realised that and made it harder, so I think I should have more of a chance....

Aww thanks Vinnie!
    Sorry about Arctice Monkeys lass
    Another time maybe?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 29 2007, 10:17 PM)
    Aww thanks Vinnie!
    Sorry about Arctice Monkeys lass
    Another time maybe?

yeah, maybe...

they dont play a lot of us shows tho

and who knows when

ugh! sad.gif