In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 30 2007, 01:11 PM)
    what a bitch!!!
    never lend real albums to people again - burn a copy and then they can scratch it up and do whatever haha thats what i do.. i stopped trusting people sleep.gif

complaint:
    asl;jfa;lskdjf;lsdjf
    omg econ midterm this friday and i just looked at the practice exam and holy shit i'm gonna DIEEEEEEE its ridiculous!!!!!!! ugh shit.
    Oh no sad.gif Good luck! Study hard!!
  • Oh no!!! Never trust people with CDs you care about!

Good luck, Ambers!

The stress became too much for me today. I fell asleep in one lesson and then stormed out of the next. Hehe.
    I need a hot chocolate or something....
  • thanks guys!!

electra mectra dear i hope you feel better, i think you will if you have some hot choco.. because chocolate is the solution to everything haha.
  • Tooo true smile.gif
    Hot chocolate makes me happy.
  • i finished my minty dark chocolate yesterday sad.gif
    i want more! its so good! love dark choco...

edit: wow i never realized i became posty mcposterson.. interesting.
  • so i just got all my grandmas beautiful colored vases she kept in her cabin, that ive wanted all my life.
    ive had them since saturday. i started washing them today and i broke one of the most beautiful ones.
    i get them for 3 days and i break one. im such a fucking cluts. i started crying.
    should i feel bad? cause i feel like shit.
    or should i just be like, things happen.
  • You can't fix it at all?
  • well i glued the pieces that could glue together, but i didnt do that good of a job.
    it looks like shit now. but i suppose its better than being completely apart...
  • ugh. I'm getting diagnosed today.
  • diagnosed with what
  • oh, my psychiatrist was going to diagnose me, and if needed perscribe medication. He sais that he wants to keep an eye on me, because many of my symptoms point to BPD, but he doesn't want to diagnose me with that yet, because many of the symptoms are already common in teenagers.

This is good news though, because the therapist I have been seeing thought that there was a chance that I could be bipolar, but that's been ruled out.
  • i gave one of my guy friends my locker combo so he could borrow my notebook now and then to figure out how to do the assignments.
    once he took my sheet that had all my formulas on it for geometry and he didnt return it for like3 months.
    and when he did, it was all wrinkled and had chocolate milk spilled on it.
    i told him i dont want him to use my stuff ever again if hes not gona return it right away.
    so today he took my math notebook and i noticed and got angry,
    cause i plan out how and when im going to do my assignments everyday.
    he never returned it.
    he also took my sheet with all the answers on it.
    i have a test in that class tomorow, so i had to track down someone with the same homework as me. so i could re do the whole assignment.
    i brought my friends taffy today including him and he didnt even say fuckin thanks.
    yet he takes my notebook.
    thats the class that i have to be careful in.
    that why i was grounded for a while.
    fuck him.
    what an ass.
    last time he took my notebook, i had to track him down in the morning and get it from him.
    and he like got angry at me for it.
    fuck that.
    he can do his own fucking assignments.
  • so ya... turns out the interview I went for wasn't for a telemarketing position.... it was for some like creepy Knife selling thing. where you go over to peoples houses and sell knives... The companies logo is an upsisde down pryimid....

Friggin pyrimid shemers wasted my time.

Then I went to a Joel Plaskett video shoot. I waited for like 4 hours in this room with almost 50 people in it waiting to be stars. Finally they let only 24 of us in... (they picked me but I let my sis go as shes the bigger plaskett fan.) But I never got to go... and rollo puzz was very annoyed with the waiting too. I mean Joel did some fun stuff with the reject kiddies but i don't think it totally makes up for wasting our time...

(and that guy does seem like and ass girlie in the dark)
  • dude agentnumone someone tried to scam me into some pyramid company shit too! and fucking donald trump endorses this company! i'm like WTF is wrong with you trump!! its a SCAM!

sigh okay sorry when i read your post i was like holy shit! aslk;djfaslkdjf
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ May 3 2007, 03:24 PM)
    dude agentnumone someone tried to scam me into some pyramid company shit too! and fucking donald trump endorses this company! i'm like WTF is wrong with you trump!! its a SCAM!

sigh okay sorry when i read your post i was like holy shit! aslk;djfaslkdjf

hahahaha its ok. You made me feel better, knowing I'm not the only one whos been slightly duped.

But at least we saw through the scam and knew better than joining! I say cheers to us!
  • ^^ Oh, I'm sorry, lass!!
    You'll get a better job
    One slightly less scammish and violent and pyramid-endorsing.
    smile.gif
  • Who's endorcing pyramids?

I have a few complaints, my buttcheeks still hurt from the shots I was given to treat my pharyngitys(sp?). Why must siblings annoy you to death? Yesterday my brother totally pissed me off and I told him off, what an a-hole, I was just trying to see a bottle of pills he was holding, he was gonna take my sisters ADD pills, so he could study for some 4 tests he has today, and last nite I woke up at like 1:30 in the AM, and he was still awake cuz he couldn't sleep, gee I wonder why... I took a shower, and by the time I went back to bed it was already past 3 and he was dresses ready for school, and he took my hand light, and I'm a nice person and I'll let people borrow stuff as long as it's returned, so why must he be a jerk about me borrowing some non important stuff from him, but he can borrow my shit? I just want to slap him senseless sometimes.
  • speaking of butt cheaks
    i was takin a shower and i thought there was a crack in the floor,
    (there was once before, and i didnt want to make it worse)
    so i bent down to look at it and i stood up way to quick and
    my lower back (really close to my butt)
    hit the spout.
    the sharp bottom side.
    so i got like a giant bruise and a bloody line on my back. owww.
    i cant sit certian ways now.
  • That sucks, I remember when I was about 7 I was in the backseat of the car and there were some scissors on the seat, I was gonna move them where they wouldn't hurt anyone, but when the car took a jerking turn so did I, and my arm ended up behind my back, and when my dad hit the brakes I went back and the scissors went right in on the left side of the upper part of my buttcheek, right next to the coughcoughcrackcoughcough, ha yeah, it only went in a few centimeters but it still bleed like hell, and I was left walking like an old person for like almost 2 weeks. I've had my good share of accidents from childhood lol
  • ouch! I grimaced when I read your butt-cheek stories!

My complaints: Ok Go is in Mass again, but I have an exam the next day so I can't go. To top it off, Muse is here for the first time in 4 years and they come at the exact same time as my exam. My 2 fav bands! And I'm sure Muse won't be back for another 4 years. Sigh.