In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• Now that you mention it, the split family dynamic really does count as a huge complaint on its own. It would be a lot better if I, you know, liked my father and his family or they were normal people, but there's such a radical difference between his and my mom's family. I'm ridiculously close with my mom's whole family, all of my cousins are like brothers and sisters to me and we have like six family reunions a year, so it always feels like going to juvie when I have to visit my dad.

[/vent]
  • Ugh ok so my friend, who i have been best friends with since like third grade, is always getting on my nerves. We don't hang out as much and i've been hanging out with other "more accepting" friends recently. And everytime we do talk I do something she thinks is weird (what is she afraid to not be normal or something for once) and everytime she just has to go "you're weird" or "thats lame" or something. even if it is just joking it does'nt seem like it and sometimes I just want to say STFU! seriously it gets sooooo old, so what, you think I'm weird, ok either be my friend and deal with it or dont. i dont know, im just rambling (sp?)....

ahhhhhhhhh
  • Hangovers.
    Nuff said.
    I'm sorry to anyone I spoke to and thus made a fool of myself to last night unsure.gif

Also, french oral exams in one week.
    Oh my fucksy.
    I have to learn EVERYTHING about Rene Descartes to talk about him for 20 minutes in french.
    I might cry.
  • OUR NIGHT OF FACEBOOK PASSION WAS JUST A DRUNKEN SHAM!?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 7 2007, 11:05 PM)
    OUR NIGHT OF FACEBOOK PASSION WAS JUST A DRUNKEN SHAM!?

I had sobered up by then biggrin.gif
    I remember it all, my love
    Right down to the ark of OK Go and you and me and how we're just so brilliant.
    And Who Wants To be A Millionaire style wedding vows biggrin.gif

wub.gif you, Kay
  • You frightened me. I just couldn't let our endless love slip away, I'm sorry I yelled at you darling.
  • Kayleigh, it could never slip away. I promise. I understand why you shouted, and I'm sorry I scared you!
    *embraces Kay in a fierce hug, tears streaming*

We're going to need to get a mansion together, you know.
  • With an awfully big garage to park our ark.
  • And extra rooms for the animals and both sets of OK Go
    Do you realise, that's 16 treadmills?
    This is gonna take a lot of work.....
  • We'll at least have sextastical bodies after running around on 16 treadmills.
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Sextastical is my new favorite word, now biggrin.gif

We shall be sooo fit living there.
    It will be wonderful smile.gif

Are we doing this in SF again?
  • Preferrably, yes, as Rufus Wainwright passes through there quite often and you can't have too many adorable gay friends.
  • YAY!!!
    Gay friends are the shiz. biggrin.gif
  • I just found out how looking in the very back of your inbox can open up old wounds.

I found old conversations between me and a guy I really liked. We have known each other forever and he was always paying attention to me at school, everyone told me they thought he liked me. We used to talk all the time but all of a sudden he just stopped and then a week later I found out he got a girlfriend. Talk about a broken heart. sleep.gif
    I got over him after a while but not completely it still hurts very bad every once in a while.
    Well I think I am done now. Gotta go find some tissues sad.gif
  • Aww, hot shot sugar Tea, you poor thing. That guy doesn't deserve a girl as wonderful as you.

This isn't really as bad a complaint as everyone elses. This is more of an irritation. My mom keeps going on and on about how Peter Tork looks old and she's so heartbroken that he doesn't look like he used to. Stop fucking saying that! We all age for crying out loud. Men don't bother keeping up their looks as much as women do. He looks great considering his age and his rock star status. Sure maybe her image of him was shook up and that's where it's coming from. But at least he was totally sweet and friendly to her in person. Why can't she appreciate that she got to meet him and talk with him. Lol, it makes me wonder what sort of complaints she'd have about meeting Ok Go.
  • omg...its 3 in the morning and i have to do all my homework since i feel asleep early, but instead im on here...plus! i have my 1st ap test in 5 hours....this is crazy...omg
  • omg vinnie!
    you need to SLEEP!!!!

sigh i'm ill again.. its like really hot outside and im cold... fever perhaps? most likely..
    ah i have like no energy and i dont wanna eat anything.. at least im drinking water right?
    man this sucks.
  • COMPLAINT: My stupid feelings.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ May 8 2007, 10:57 PM)
    omg vinnie!
    you need to SLEEP!!!!

sigh i'm ill again.. its like really hot outside and im cold... fever perhaps? most likely..
    ah i have like no energy and i dont wanna eat anything.. at least im drinking water right?
    man this sucks.

chkl....i managed to get some sleep...i finished my hw in an hour...

that sucks that ur sick...i think i might get sick soon too...my allergies r gonna start acting up...stupid weather
    oh, and yeah, waters good for...drink a lot...i hope u get better *hugs*

COMPLAINT: WHY THE F*** DOES IT HAVE TO BE SOO F****N HOT?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • i got pastels on mah fingas blink.gif happy.gif