In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• Electra I know how you feel! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

and it doesn't help any that at my school our hallway is sooo small, like 4 feet wide. With all the people in it, its more like one foot wide. and they just stand there. mad.gif mad.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 11 2007, 12:11 PM)
    Complaint: people are morons. It's the last day for the 10th graders today, so they were all crying and acting like general idiots. I don't have a problem with that so much, but why must they do it while standing in my way??? In the end I jjust stormed through the crowd shouting "Right, gormless morons out of my way!! You, get the fuck out of the doorway, what kind of a cretin are you?? You, shut the fuck up. Move, move, MOVE!!!" while my friends crept in a trail of my wake behind me going "I'm sooo sorry about her..." to the people I had been shouting at. ARGH...

I sure know how to vent my anger though! wink.gif
    Ugh I hate that!

You know what I hate more though? People standing infront of my locker. It's really annoying, because they're stupid niners, their lockers are on the floor below me. mad.gif Why are they standing at MY locker?? Go stand at your own lockers and hang out!
  • *sigh*
    im depressed.
    yet another cute boy who swings the other way....

shit!...........shit shit shit........(muffins)
    imageimage

ohh well. unsure.gif

hey remember that guy i told you guys about that broke my heart? well my best friend had a dream that she beat the shit out of him... i enjoyed every minute of her play by play of what happened.... damn bastard. im so mad at him.
  • Erggg...ah! Confusion. I hate it.

Plus, it's really depressing me that freshman year's almost over. sad.gif One of the happiest years ever.
  • Yes. I cannot believe my freshemen year went by so fast.

Um so yesterday we had a fog day? Yeah we didn't have school because it was too foggy. And now we have to make up yet another day at the end of the year making our last day of school a monday. Ugh and my three hardest exams are gonna be on monday too. This is soo stupid. I really hate Ohio weather. Seriously.

And I seriously want to punch slow walking people at school in the back of the head. Or the ones that are walking in front of you and suddenly decide that they want to turn around into you and go the other way? That really pisses me off.

I complain too much. But I think it's good for my health to let it all out.
  • ive been wakin up all week in the middle of the night sweaty and cold.
    my eyes have been burning all day.
    my throat is extrememly sore.(it hurts to swallow)
    and im freezing.
    i have a fever of 100.7
    i forgot to eat dinner cause i slept from 5 till 10.
    its 12:29 am right now saturday.
    i have a headache.
    im tired.
    and i dont know what to do with myself.
    i cant get up cause im extremely light headed at the moment.
    have been for a couple hours.
    my day officially sucks.
    but yesterday was nice..
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 11 2007, 07:07 PM)
    ^^OMG. Can we go on a crusade together to eradicate all the stupid people in the world who stand in the middle of hallways and sidewalks to talk and create a general nuisance???

YES!
    Please.
  • Why are all of my clothes so big suddenly mad.gif Am I just washing them wrong and stretching them out somehow or am I shrinking? Arrgg.
  • Since I can't scream much in the house because that would frighten the neighbors, I'll do it here......*takes a deep breath and....* I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!! WHEN THE HELL IS SUMMER VACATION GOING TO START ALREADY!!!!!! THIS FUCKING YEAR SHOULD FUCKING END!!!!! *SCREEEEAAM!!!*

....phew, that felt good
  • Awww tempe!!!
    *hugs*
    Soooon, my love
    Soon.
  • To people who think it's ok to drive 60 in the fast lane. Stop it.
  • QUOTE (Thomas. @ May 13 2007, 08:17 PM)
    To people who think it's ok to drive 60 in the fast lane. Stop it.
    I'm with you dude. mellow.gif
  • My Semester 1 exams start today
    sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
    I'm so not ready

and i might be allergic to strawberries mad.gif garh! not fair!!
  • Gah. I can't keep my fucking mouth shut. mad.gif
  • plerfhkla.

i'm sort of pissed off right now...so many things are bugging me..

but, i only have 10 more days of school, so that makes up for it.
  • I too only have 10 days of school left, and ironically I somehow don't want it to end...
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ May 14 2007, 01:17 AM)
    plerfhkla.
    i'm sort of pissed off right now...so many things are bugging me..
    but, i only have 10 more days of school, so that makes up for it.

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ May 14 2007, 01:23 AM)
    I too only have 10 days of school left, and ironically I somehow don't want it to end...

awwwww, u guys suck!

i still have over a month left of school.....

ugh! im worried, and i dont know why, plus! i've missed so much school cuz of my ap tests so idk whats going on...ugh!!!! plus all my finals for all my ap classes are this week..sad.gif
  • Oh, Vinnie. You need a massage and a good romance novel.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ May 13 2007, 08:23 PM)
    I too only have 10 days of school left, and ironically I somehow don't want it to end...

i'm totally sad about it..

someone, give me a hug fast!