In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• ^^^^ awwwwwwww, *hugs*

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ May 14 2007, 01:27 AM)
    Oh, Vinnie. You need a massage and a good romance novel.

hahaha.....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

what i need is a massage from julian or paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheheh
  • oh dear. hah.
  • Meliswelis: HUG HUG HUG

So sad...
  • :]

thankyou.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ May 11 2007, 10:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=113645
    To people who think it's ok to drive 60 in the fast lane. Stop it.

omg yes can they just change the speed limit to 80? gah cool.gif

hugs for melis and vinnie! oo vinnie you can have a hug from paolo too wub.gif

complaint:
    sooo friday i went to a concert - keane with opening act rocco deluca and the burden.. it was awesome yay! but what i need to complain about is the same issue i had when i saw ok go with snow patrol - TONS OF OLD PEOPLE WITH BACKSTAGE PASSES!!!! gahhhhhhhhhh drives me crazy they don't deserve them! just cuz they have "connections" ahh bitches!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ May 14 2007, 03:15 AM)
    hugs for melis and vinnie! oo vinnie you can have a hug from paolo too wub.gif

complaint:
    sooo friday i went to a concert - keane with opening act rocco deluca and the burden.. it was awesome yay! but what i need to complain about is the same issue i had when i saw ok go with snow patrol - TONS OF OLD PEOPLE WITH BACKSTAGE PASSES!!!! gahhhhhhhhhh drives me crazy they don't deserve them! just cuz they have "connections" ahh bitches!

hahaha...awwwwww, thanks!

and i know what u mean!!!!!!! omg... those stupid ppl with backstage passes...when i went to see the killers there was this dumb guy that kept on passing by the line, just to show off his stupid pass.
  • TO PEOPLE WHO TRY TO SAY SOMETHING WITHOUT SAYING IT: Stop beating around the bush and say what you mean. Dude.
  • Exactly, but sometime's it's kind of cute. wub.gif
  • Argh, for some reaosn, I feel really messed up.

1) I just got some really cute plastic frame glasses,b ut sadly they keep slippijg down ecause I have very little nose bridge up top. And I can't get it adjusted because it's only been the millionth time I've been to the same EyeMart in three days.
    2) That one guy at school.
  • ^^ I hate those moments.

My complaints is that bugs keep flying into my mouth... maybe I should just be rude and not speak when people talk to me tongue.gif
  • im still sick.
    had to miss school today.
    temp of 101.4 was the highest and 99.3 at the lowest
    i lost 6 lbs since bein sick.
    i feel so weak that u could snap me in half.
    man this is awful..
    anyone got any home remedies?
  • oh dear girlinthedark..
    okay uhmm gargling with warm salty water helps throats although i personally hate to do it.
    my doctor uncle recommends Aleve Sinus & Cold medicine or Advil cold medicine the most - but he said they might keep it with the pharmacists and they'll ask for ID when you get it.. he said they don't put it out on shelves a lot because apprently ppl can grow crystal meth with it or something - sigh fuckers ruining it for the sickies! gahhh if you can't find that, Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain is decent.
    okay what else.. i'm sure mornings are really bad with your mouth all dried up and stuff so take mornings easy and tea helps!
    i too was battling fevers for like 4 days.. and seriously if its not healing itself then stick with tylenol or whatever every four hours so at least you arent totally dying.. and thats with whatever you're taking - make sure you stay consistent with it.
    okay uhh thats all i can think of right now..
    most importantly, REST!!!! rest is so under-rated when you're sick.. i didnt go to class for three days while i was sick but by the weekend i felt sooo much better.. you're body is exhausted it needs time to fix itself!

aright take care dearie i just had this same flu or whatever i know it sucks so hang in there!!
  • Robitussin? it could help. Or go to the doctor so that he can subscribe something that will kill the infection in your throat, and do rest up, and try to eat healthy things, avoid citruses though, those can irritate your throat even more, also check your blood pressure every couple of hrs, if you go over 120/60 *somwhere along the lines of that* you need to rest your body.

I hope you feel better soon love, I was like that a few weeks ago, but it got better within 4 days (but it can take longer than that depending on what you have).
  • Argh, stupid superstitions!

Okay, so my mom says we're going to the mall. And I, having only been to the mall once in the past three months, am very excited. Then my idiot of an older sister says, "Oh, maybe I should just stay home and study." And my mom finds another reason to stay home, vegetate and gain weight by saying: "Oh, remember what they said. If you hesitate to go someplace, don't go, or something bad will happen to you."

I was really excited because everything in my wardrobe is at least months old.
  • Ah, impulsive complaint...sorry.
  • hey thanks for the help u guys ^^
    ima try it
    hehe u guys are like my anytime walk in clinic but i dont hafta leave the house.
    <3
  • mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

I was SUPPOSED to see Rooney last night but as my ear has been acting up, I didn't go...

...but my friends who DID go got meet the guys from Rooney AND the guys from Phoenix, who were at the show.

mad.gif
  • Stupid older sister keeps on thinking I'm hiding something on the computer.
  • I've never had this problem before; I mean usually at this time of year--so close to the end of the school year--I tend to get a little ansty. But right now it's worse than I've ever had it before. I feel like I'm going to explode. Like non-stop PMS without the period. If school doesn't end all ready, I'm going to hurt someone! mad.gif