In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• I want french fries... ph34r.gif
  • So I was watching Gilmore Girls, and everything was going smoothly (Rory graduated, and said no to Logan's proposal) And then the preview for next week comes on and they announce that it'll be the series finale!!!!!!!!!

I'm shocked. It's like a little peice of my heart has been ripped out!

I'm truely near tears!!!
  • Aww, *huuugs* mundum, I felt the same way when they did the same thing to "Everwood." The CW is evil. Like a spider dressed as a clown, so to is the CW evil.
  • dude mundum why would she say no to logan?! WHAT AN IDIOT!
    sigh i would so totally marry logans hes freakin awesome.
  • SHITEEEEEE!

i thought my first class (which is my first 4th year course eva) started at 3, but it started at 12... now i have to go to the proffs office hours... ON THE FIRST DAY....

embarasing waste of a day....
  • I'm not surprised that they're canceling GG. This season is not anywhere near as good as the first few seasons. I was a huge fan until last year, and I haven't been following it too closely cause I don't find it as funny now. I've always wished, though, that all of the guys in both of their lives (as far back as Max and Tristan from the first seasons) will all show back up in one episode because I think that'd be hilarious. I hope that's what they do for the series finale...
  • aaawww thier cancelling GG? just when i started to get back into it....

....hahah the boyfriend for Rory that i liked the best was Jesse... oh milo..
  • QUOTE (Felster @ May 9 2007, 03:03 PM)
    ....hahah the boyfriend for Rory that i liked the best was Jesse... oh milo..

damn straight! milo=sexy

except he looked better on GG than he does now on heroes... =[
  • ^^^

awww, no he doesn't....he looks super sexy in heroes

plus! hes like the most powerful hero...even sexier

omg...i just failed my math ap test....this is shit, plus, i think everyone else in my class passed it...how embarrassing.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 9 2007, 05:59 PM)
    awww, no he doesn't....he looks super sexy in heroes

for the most part, yes. except for a while he was sick/passing out (idk exactly what it was, i don't remember). I thought they were gonna kill him off, it was very upsetting. he's my favorite hero laugh.gif

edit//

you haven't gotten the results back, have you? if not, i'm sure you did better than you think you did.
  • Which math exam? I got a 2 on the AP calc exam and I'm doing just fine in life without it. smile.gif The APs are not everything, despite what your teachers and counselors would have you believe. I actually don't think I remember anything that I learned for the APs I took. Oh well...
  • Stupid admiration.
  • ^ huh...elaborate

QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ May 10 2007, 01:22 AM)
    Which math exam? I got a 2 on the AP calc exam and I'm doing just fine in life without it. smile.gif The APs are not everything, despite what your teachers and counselors would have you believe. I actually don't think I remember anything that I learned for the APs I took. Oh well...

yeah, the ap calc test...its just that i got a c on the first semester and if i passed the test then i would get an a in the class...so, i really needed to pass the class
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ May 10 2007, 02:59 AM)
    im sad.

Why? sad.gif
  • i got a 2 on ap calc too! teehee no worries vinnie that test is evil.

okay im gonna bitch and complain about being sick cuz its been really bad..
    soooo monday my throat hurts and im like eh okay whatever no big deal.. and then tuesday its worse but its still not that bad.. but then around like 10 or 11am ish i get a fever and im in the library and have class and stuff so i cant go get any medicine or anything.. so its like super hot outside, but im like shivering.. and from 2-3:20 i have a midterm so i still have a fever during that and then i came back to my room but didnt take any medicine cuz i hadn't eaten anything all day.. then i had a meeting at 5 for this club thing but they were like dude you're sick go home, so i came back to my room and curled up in my bed until my roomie brought me food at 7, so i ate a little bit and then took two tylenols and finally around 8:30 my fever broke.. and so before i went to sleep i took another tylenol..

and then wednesday morning i wake up and im way worse.. i wake up at 7:30 with a fever of course, but don't actually get up til 9.. and then i go brush my teeth and my roomies like how are you feeling? im like i think im gonna throw up... and i go back to my room.. and i throw up... sigh so i go back in bed and until about 3pm im in bed dozing off, waking up, still not having any energy, sleeping more etc just totally dead and weak man.. i mean seriously i got up to use the bathroom once and i almost fell over.. the last time i was this sick was when i went to the motherland and got food poisoning and was passed out for almost an entire day sheesh.

and then around 3ish my friends came over with medicine and made me eat a little bit and take some advil so my fever can go away.. and so its finally gone around 5pm or so.. and then im okay for a few hours, i have some soup and just rest more.. and take more meds before i sleep and this morning i feel like shit again and i force myself to eat a bit so i can take meds and now im seriously in this vicious fever cycle if i don't take medicine its ridiculous sigh okay sorry i had to bitch about that.
  • just thinking things to death.
    plus the guy i have liked for years has been doin the dirty to his gf.
    and ive been told she might be preggers.
    makes me sad...
  • awwwww, Ambie, that really sucks....the last time i had a fever it was pnemonia, maybe you should get that checked out...

i hope u get better

complaint: i am going to fail all of my ap tests...including the one i have tomorrow...omg!
  • Complaint: people are morons. It's the last day for the 10th graders today, so they were all crying and acting like general idiots. I don't have a problem with that so much, but why must they do it while standing in my way??? In the end I jjust stormed through the crowd shouting "Right, gormless morons out of my way!! You, get the fuck out of the doorway, what kind of a cretin are you?? You, shut the fuck up. Move, move, MOVE!!!" while my friends crept in a trail of my wake behind me going "I'm sooo sorry about her..." to the people I had been shouting at. ARGH...

I sure know how to vent my anger though! wink.gif
  • ^^OMG. Can we go on a crusade together to eradicate all the stupid people in the world who stand in the middle of hallways and sidewalks to talk and create a general nuisance???