In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 23 2008, 06:34 PM)
    Awww Pandy, I'm sorry about your elbow. I'm looking after the present for you until can send it on this week smile.gif
    Hope it cheers you up!

I fell over while ice skating in central park (but what a way to go, hehe!) and I think I've sprained my wrist. It's gone purple and hurts, but I can move everything fine so it's nothing serious. Oy, though.

aww sory bout your wrist hun =(

*hug*

i look forward to a gift muchly =D
  • I feel like a bad fan.

People have talked about it, I've wondered what they're meant, and now I have *just* found out.

Pardon my superlate reaction:

OMG Damian got a haircut.

Now leave to to my out-of-touch-ness.
  • hahahahaha Damian should spank you for this Courtney, you bad girl-fan.
  • my stupid fucking bank charged me $50 in overdraft fees... MY ACCOUNT WASN'T OVERDRAFTED!!!!
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 25 2008, 10:15 AM)
    hahahahaha Damian should spank you for this Courtney, you bad girl-fan.

Hahaha, oh, how you always crack me up, Rosa.
  • just had a huuuuge fucking earth quake or somthing here in nottingham....what the hell
  • how I'm FIVE DAYS too young for Parker House and Theory's cd release show
    sdfkjhasdfkjadhfgjlhsfdghafd
    I seriously think I've missed like, seven of their shows just because I'm not 18 yet. And I haven't managed to see them live at all, and it sucks.
    Cause they're supposed to be fricking AMAZING live, but I wouldn't know, would I?
    *dies*

I have this problem with Ok Go too, whenever they headline in Boston- that's why the one time I've seen them, it was three hours away in Maine.

And also, even though I'm 18 in April, the one friend who I can usually convince to come to concerts with me won't be 18 for another two and a half years. There's no one else among our group of friends who shares our taste in music.

I hate missing concerts because of age restrictions.

although I have to say, I LOVE how every band my friend and I complain to about age restrictions is like, 'psshh just get a fake ID'... my idols are such bad influences wub.gif
  • Okay... I've been listening to old school jazz, like swing and bebop for the last two hours, and studying the jazz greats of the mid 20th century... i'm so burnt out. it's cool music... but i'm just like... *dead*

and of course on my break, i come here, and i'm listening to the two man gentleman band wub.gif

• I've found that people treat me with way less respect than they do any other person. Maybe except for a few angelic souls out there.

Or maybe it's just me.
  • Courtney, that's b.s. Everyone deserves respect until they've done something to NOT deserve it... and if they're treating you shitty for no reason... f that. You're too good for them.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 27 2008, 09:19 PM)
    Courtney, that's b.s. Everyone deserves respect until they've done something to NOT deserve it... and if they're treating you shitty for no reason... f that. You're too good for them.

Aw, thanks. I guess you're right. I don't know what's wrong with me these days...I'm always victimizing myself when in reality everything's fine or something.

It also upsets me how I can't seem to break out of my shell...but that's a different story altogether.

Oh, life.
  • I mean, I obviously don't know the situation AT. ALL... but it's easy to victimize yourself when people are treating your horribly... it's as if you can do nothing right... and I'm speaking TOTALLY in MY generalities... but seriously. Everyone deserves respect unless they give you reasons not to, you know?

Again. Just my personal opinion smile.gif but you know WE love you here!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 27 2008, 10:00 PM)
    I mean, I obviously don't know the situation AT. ALL... but it's easy to victimize yourself when people are treating your horribly... it's as if you can do nothing right... and I'm speaking TOTALLY in MY generalities... but seriously. Everyone deserves respect unless they give you reasons not to, you know?

Again. Just my personal opinion smile.gif but you know WE love you here!

Aww, thanks...now I don't feel so...self-hurting? I don't quite know the term.
  • Ah, I'm such a complainer.

Anyways, someone told me I look like someone who 1) I totally don't look like, and 2) that I don't think looks all that attractive (a bit mean, I know).

And despite the fact that *I* know I totally don't look like that, it bothers me that 2 people have said I do...why can't I just ignore it like I do when people say I look like my sister?

Why am I so concerned about how others perceive me? Is it because, not only is it NOTHING like what I really am, it's also the very thing I'd hate to be seen as?

I hate the world.
  • what the fuck ive just had a new fucking worst day of the year

everything just went completely wrong in every way possible

im underpaid £240 for this month at work

all kinds of stupid shit has happend tonight, really can not be arsed at all with any off this at the moment
  • aww, Courtney- I know exactly what you mean. And honestly, I think it's just human nature. As long as you know who you really are, I think you'll get past it. smile.gif

and Andy- that just doesn't sound fun at all sad.gif I'm sorry wub.gif

my complaint-- why are there so many people out there who are genuinely cruel? I'm someone who sees the best in people, but when they act like they're so much better than everyone else, and pretend to care about others, and then go and literally RIP people to shreds behind their backs, and NO ONE says anything about it, it's fucking disgusting. Like, I'm sorry, I just can't take it anymore.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Feb 29 2008, 11:10 PM)
    aww, Courtney- I know exactly what you mean. And honestly, I think it's just human nature. As long as you know who you really are, I think you'll get past it. smile.gif

my complaint-- why are there so many people out there who are genuinely cruel? I'm someone who sees the best in people, but when they act like they're so much better than everyone else, and pretend to care about others, and then go and literally RIP people to shreds behind their backs, and NO ONE says anything about it, it's fucking disgusting. Like, I'm sorry, I just can't take it anymore.

Aw, thanks...wub.gif

...Ah, those people. The kind that make fun of basically anything anyone does, too. I think we should go tackle them.
  • This will be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Hopefully it'll pay off.

Farewell, next year of my life. mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Mar 1 2008, 01:14 PM)
    This will be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Hopefully it'll pay off.

Farewell, next year of my life. mellow.gif

???
    Do elaborate!
  • I just ate about a half bag of Lays Wavy Ranch potato chips.

*ugh* I feel good/horrible all at once. :/ (but they were sooooo good)