In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• one time, my friend, who was giving me a piggy back ride, dropped me off his back and fell on top of me. you can feel a crack in my elbow-bone (ha) to this day.
  • OH! AND!
    Our fucking utility bills COMBINED... NOT including Comcast... is $388. I'm soooo fucking pissed right now. our HEATING is $197 alone. I could KILL someone right now. The heat is always JACKED and I'm always burning up in my room when the living room is farking cold as shit b/c this house is fucking old so it's drafty. it. is. BULLSHIT AND I CANT WAIT TO MOVE OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 17 2008, 06:55 PM)
    omigosh...

they're going to be talking about how sexxxy it is and how much they want their hair like that ;]

Ha, that's likely.

Thanks. wub.gif
  • I'm about to sound sort of bitchy and I've complained about this before, but even though I love all my friends and family and they are all far away, I can't stand the telephone! I've never liked the phone. I've never liked being on it for more than 10 mins to a half hour. Neverthless, my best friend, sis, and mom keep me on the phone! I feel guilty ending the call, but honestly, there's no more to say after an hour! There develops all these spaces of quiet as someone tries to figure out what to say. There's no more to say! Good day! I hate the phone cause I can't do other things when I'm on it. I mean, it's cordless, so I can walk around, but I can't do other things that I need or want to get done. I HATE TELEPHONES!!!!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 18 2008, 09:13 PM)
    ive done bruised all the 'soft tisue' in myleft elbow...off this week from work..

- banging your fucking bruised elbow on the same fucking door handle you fucking banged it on in the first place

- door handles
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 19 2008, 08:39 PM)
    - banging your fucking bruised elbow on the same fucking door handle you fucking banged it on in the first place

- door handles

::HUGS:: for Pandy.

I JUST GOT ANOTHER EFFING MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS ALL I GET. MAYBES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say "MISSING THE DAMN POINT" much???????????
  • Waaaaah!
    I love Smosh- they're tied for me with OK Go on "best Youtube people eeever."
    And yesterday I was going to look at the Pokemon video, b/c everytime I see it I get teary and reminiscent. But it was gone!
    Turns out, the actual Pokemon people took it off Youtube for copyright infringement.
    Since when did a parody with 24 million views (that's free promotion for the Pokemon people) count as copyright infringement?
    Youtube officially is a sell-out.

I never tried out for the OK Go dance contest, but I am thinking of entering the Smosh dance contest...
  • - people trying to get me fired at work

- injering my elbow more at work

- PEOPLE WHO TRY TO GET ME FUCKING FIRED

its been a bad shitty day...worst day of the year!

sigh....i need a hug
  • sad.gif you'd get hugs if i were there!
  • Poor Pandy!!!!

::HUGS::

Would it make you feel better to know that Alice and I bought you a present yesterday??
  • yes! that does make me feel better and loved =)

(as does mels hug)

im working again tomos, coving for future room mate brad so he can do....somthing...im not sure what im coving for..
  • aw pandy, it's such a bitch that your elbow's busted....but doesn't it make you feel better knowing that you have "King of Carrot Flowers" in your board status? wink.gif hugs

• I wonder what Rachel's and Alice's present is...hmmm...do I smell Cadbury?
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 22 2008, 09:38 PM)
    I wonder what Rachel's and Alice's present is...hmmm...do I smell Cadbury?

ouuu i have no idea.....
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 22 2008, 09:38 PM)

ouuu i have no idea.....
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 22 2008, 04:38 PM)

Nope. Pandy lives in England (AKA The Place Where All the Good Chocolate Is), he doesn't need Cadbury from me.

The present is not edible. Alice is flying home tonight, so you'll all know soon enough.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 22 2008, 01:43 PM)
    - people trying to get me fired at work

- injering my elbow more at work

- PEOPLE WHO TRY TO GET ME FUCKING FIRED

its been a bad shitty day...worst day of the year!

sigh....i need a hug

gah! what a shitty day. And does that mean you injured that poor elbow three times in a short time span? If I could inflict any dental pain on those jerks who tried to fire pandy, I would so do it! *Hugs from me and from Roachie*
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 23 2008, 02:45 AM)
    gah! what a shitty day. And does that mean you injured that poor elbow three times in a short time span? If I could inflict any dental pain on those jerks who tried to fire pandy, I would so do it! *Hugs from me and from Roachie*

injered it last monday i think?

or was it sunday...
    i think it was sudnay

then i thwacked it again the other night, but now ive strained it at work doing my 14 hours in two days

and im working in 12 hours time coving for future roomate

so god knows how its gonna be by the end of the day!

somthing bad should happen to the bitch who tried to get me fired, shes always in a bad mood with me normally, but it was out off line trying to get me fired when i did nothing wrong!
  • I am just tired of winter! Is it spring yet? You know it's been a long winter when 20 degrees feels like a heatwave!

Pandy, sorry to hear about your injury, that sucks to be hurt and then re-injure yourself.
  • Awww Pandy, I'm sorry about your elbow. I'm looking after the present for you until can send it on this week smile.gif
    Hope it cheers you up!

I fell over while ice skating in central park (but what a way to go, hehe!) and I think I've sprained my wrist. It's gone purple and hurts, but I can move everything fine so it's nothing serious. Oy, though.