In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• You have to add honey, that makes the lemsip (lensip? I don't even know...) nicer.

The honey is important.
  • im all outta honey, honey

work sells it, but i was just there for 7 hours, and i dont really want to go back there

sigh...im just gonna have dinner, and settle down for the night

...oh cock its not even 9pm yet..

rabble babble
  • I have a video project due tomorrow (which is pretty much just writing a script) and my I am waiting for my stupid partner to email me back.
    Seriously how hard should it be to get ahold of someone. And I still have to go out and make copies tonight.

Ughhhhh
  • I'm sick, and somewhat miserable, and there is NOTHING to be done at my job, and all I want to do is go home and SLEEP.
  • I slipped and fell again yesterday, and i hit my head so hard that now iit hurts super bad when I turn my head. I even fell in front of 3 really cute guys that I go to church with. I seriously shouldn't have gotten out of bed yesterday.
  • I cried at school once and now I feel really embarassed about it. I can't even talk to the people who saw me...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 7 2008, 01:43 PM)
    lemsip tastes of sad...i shall try this lemon and hot water trick after my dinners though =)

what is lemsip?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 8 2008, 11:23 PM)
    I cried at school once and now I feel really embarassed about it. I can't even talk to the people who saw me...

awww. there's this crazy chick at school. one time, we had to go to school on a saturday. everyone was doing their work and she just started crying and called her parents. supposedly she was hungry. she bought some snacks from the vending machine and then she was happy again. it was the weirdest thing.
    /random

complaint: i was sick and got the rest of my family sick sad.gif
  • I've been awake since 5:30am and it's Saturday.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 9 2008, 01:06 AM)
    what is lemsip?

• QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 8 2008, 11:35 PM)
    awww. there's this crazy chick at school. one time, we had to go to school on a saturday. everyone was doing their work and she just started crying and called her parents. supposedly she was hungry. she bought some snacks from the vending machine and then she was happy again. it was the weirdest thing.
    /random

uuhh that looks like a symptom of manic-depressive disorder, poor girl...
  • My disease count on this board already includes: flu, depression, insomnia, mono, diabetes... is everybody around here sick? huh.gif *

*I'm kidding dudes, don't take it personally
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Feb 9 2008, 10:41 AM)
    My disease count on this board already includes: flu, depression, insomnia, mono, diabetes... is everybody around here sick? huh.gif *

*I'm kidding dudes, don't take it personally

Oh, don't forget bronchitis! I had for a few days.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 8 2008, 05:23 PM)
    I cried at school once and now I feel really embarassed about it. I can't even talk to the people who saw me...

it's alright. i cried at school back in november...someone said something to me not meaning for it to sound mean, but i took it horribly.

my friend kyle who always talks to me in my next class didn't say a word to me that whole hour..i think he knew i was upset about something.

i don't know though, i was trying to keep the crying in some..so randomly a tear would just roll down my cheek and i'm sure my face was red and speckly.
  • Aw.

*hugs*

I hate it when you're crying and the people just sit there and look at you.

Argh.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 9 2008, 11:42 AM)
    Oh, don't forget bronchitis! I had for a few days.

check! one more on the list. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 9 2008, 11:10 AM)
    Aw.

*hugs*

I hate it when you're crying and the people just sit there and look at you.

Argh.

=]
  • mono sucks. even when you think it's "gone" it's not. i was good and healthy for MAYBE 2 weeks the last couple months and now i'm fucking miserable again. going through tons of kleenex, coughing and sneezing all night. just being a useless blob. fuck.
  • awww, lil katie =(

you should find me on aim some time to talk bout it!

just keep on resting yeah? dont do anything crazy, cause mono led to my M.E and i dont want you going down that road!
  • Well, it's weird because I was diagnosed at the beginning of December, and they were just like, "rest, and don't take asprin" yeah, okay... they never asked for a follow-up or anything, granted either did i but... isn't that their job? so i have no idea if i actually battled it off...