In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• I am pissed and depressed and frustrated because I don't get to go see Rooney in my own town, and it's ALL MY FAULT. ugh. I told my mom I didn't want to see them because they're opening for the Jonas Brothers, and I didn't want to hang around with a bunch of hopeless squealing eleven-year-olds. plus, I felt bad because the tickets were so expensive. and so I told her no, and then she said, "well, if it was a band I really wanted to see, I would go no matter what." and so I kept thinking about what she said, and then I realized she was right, because I DO really want to see them, and who cares about the JB fans, and the fact that Rooney will be a tiny speck 1000 miles away, at least I'll be there to see them live in my own city! but my mom says since I already said I didn't want to go, I can't go, unless a friend takes me. which is unlikely.

so waaaah. I can't go to the concert. the only comfort I can find is that at least it isn't OK Go that I'm missing. :'(
  • TIME OUT! Rooney is opening for the Jonas Brother's??
    I'm going to see them! Ahhh! That just totally made things 2000 times better!!!!!!!

But I am sorry about that situation. That has happened to me before. But just think, after this tour they will probably have their own tour. Tickets will be cheaper and the venue will be MUCH smaller. So it will be much more enjoyable. If it was OK Go, I'm positive you would find a way haha.

Complaint? Um I have cold and winter. Like ALOT. I can't wait to leave OH!
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Feb 2 2008, 09:19 PM)
    TIME OUT! Rooney is opening for the Jonas Brother's??
    I'm going to see them! Ahhh! That just totally made things 2000 times better!!!!!!!

But I am sorry about that situation. That has happened to me before. But just think, after this tour they will probably have their own tour. Tickets will be cheaper and the venue will be MUCH smaller. So it will be much more enjoyable. If it was OK Go, I'm positive you would find a way haha.

Complaint? Um I have cold and winter. Like ALOT. I can't wait to leave OH!

yes, Rooney is opening for them.

yeah, they're going to have a US headlining tour in May. and I know it'll be so much better then. I've seen them once before, and it was really awesome cause I was sooo near the stage. but it's like, they're going to be RIGHT THERE, you know? in my city. which hasn't happened before. and it's just so aggravating. I didn't meant to tick off any JB fans, btw. o_o I was just venting. it's so...ironic. all my friends are going to see the Jonas Brothers (because "oh em gee, nick is sooo cute!" or whatever), and they have no clue who Rooney is. and I'm a huuuuuge Rooney fan (Rooney was my fav band before OK Go) and I don't even get to go. it's just...unfair. *whine* I tried asking my mom again, but she's staying firm. I'll have to beg my friend to convince her parents to take me. IF tickets are even affordable by then. huff.

personally, I love the cold. which leads to another complaint. It's hot right now. sad.gif
  • oh man i see what you mean. that really does suck. sad.gif
    im sure begging your friend won't hurt. its worth a try. good luck if you do get a yes because tickets are so expensive. the show i'm going to sold out within minutes.

and you didnt tick me off with your JB "stereotype" because its totally true haha. my little sister is one of those screaming 13 year olds. she's kind of obsessed with them like I am with OK Go. haha its gonna be weird being at a show with a bunch of little kids. like am i allowed to say stuff like "youre so sexy!"? or will i get a death stare from some random mom in front of me haha.

i'm sorry and good luck though. you are totally allowed to whine about this all you want
  • just spent the weekend at a waterpark, it was fun but people!! thin or not, beautiful or not, please don't let your butt crack show! This is so unattractive. I felt like such a dorky mom...I just wanted to go pull up pants.

I did leave there wondering how dorky and cute Damian and Tim must look in their swimtrunks;)
  • eww... buttcrack is not a good sight...

I HATE ONTARIO COLLEGE APPLICATION THINGERRRRR!
    it sent my highschool transcript to the college of art and design for some reason.... sad.gif
    and it says on my highschool transcript that i did not graduate from highschool! and also under volunteer it says NONE when i did like freakin 140 hrs....

gahhhhhhhhh how could i not have my highschool diploma AND be in my last yr of uni hafhjhfuifhudfjh ????/

• Spring Break... it's supposed to be every kid/college kid's DREAM... yeah well. I'm a senior in college and I've yet to do anything earth shattering... I'm finally 21 and what am I doing this year?

Not. Shit.

Anyone wanna go somewhere???? Honestly. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 4 2008, 04:45 PM)
    Spring Break... it's supposed to be every kid/college kid's DREAM... yeah well. I'm a senior in college and I've yet to do anything earth shattering... I'm finally 21 and what am I doing this year?

Not. Shit.

Anyone wanna go somewhere???? Honestly. dry.gif

I would love to.

Here's my complaint. OK Go is playing a concert tonight, and I want to go, but I can't because I have chorale rehearsal. Stupid Chorale. Don't they know that OK Go concerts institute a National Holiday?
  • It's nice to know that my family respect the simplest of my demands. *sarcasm*

I don't like it when people touch my hair. I don't know why. Especially right after I've washed it because, well, it's like washing your car and then a bird goes and does his business on it.

And YET, simple as my request is for them not to touch my hair, my family still does it. mad.gif
  • personal boundaries should always be respected Courtney, I feel your pain...I need some personal space from my husband, he is constantly hovering around me when I'm using the computer lately, like I'm going to screw something up or he just wants to make sure I'm not online chatting with Nick Rhodes or Damian! I'm just cranky. How come guys only want your attention when you're busy with other things? I don't get it! grrr
  • "Chatting with Nick Rhodes or Damian!"

wub.gif

Whenever someone's hovering over me when I use the computer, I try to shoo them away by visiting sites that I think will be of no interest to them, such as the Wikipedia page on menopause...
  • ^^haha I think my parents would get too freaked out if they saw me surfing the wikipedia page for menopause... that is a good idea, though.

my complaint is how our computer is in one of the coldest rooms of the house mad.gif

it's no fun.

and it's really hard to type with gloves on.

even fingerless gloves.
  • Snow storms...and Michigan in general.
  • I'm spending 5 weeks working in Phoenix. The communte is killing me. A drive that should normally take 35 minutes takes a good hour and a half in rush hour traffic. I have to wake up so early and Tempe does not do mornings! This daze of rush hour driving with it's never ending break lights and sea of pointless cars surrounding me is making me crazy. I don't know how you Cali boardies can stand it. Driving in rush hour traffic and then coming home to study is so very very draining. Gah, I can't wait for my stupid Board Exam to be over with, then the traffic won't bother me so much.
  • Hi, This post of mine is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message. Best Regards,
  • QUOTE (Nabeel @ Feb 7 2008, 06:17 AM)
    Hi, This post of mine is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

hi

please dont spam our lovely forums with your links

andy
  • I slipped and fell and bumped my knee and now ihave a bruise and its swollen.
  • i have tonsilllitus again, its not fun..

someone make it better please?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 7 2008, 08:36 PM)
    i have tonsilllitus again, its not fun..

someone make it better please?

Honey and lemon hot drink.
    Or lensip will do the trick.
  • lemsip tastes of sad...i shall try this lemon and hot water trick after my dinners though =)