In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• smile.gif
    I know I shouldn't let this guy bother me...
    it's just hard when he picked on the one thing I'm really, really passionate about.

*hugs back*
  • i have an ear infection... i've never had one before, and last night, i was sobbing like a baby all night. it's seriously *THE* worst... sad.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jan 21 2008, 07:03 PM)
    i have an ear infection... i've never had one before, and last night, i was sobbing like a baby all night. it's seriously *THE* worst... sad.gif

*hug*

the devil i work for told me to come into work today at 10am

so i finally get to sleep around 4am last night, and woke up about an hour and a half ago, had a shower, had food (4 and a half hours sleep..woo)
    now they phone saying im not needed to 11:30

im not even ment to be in till 1pm cause of my new shift patturns!

GAH, stupid work place crap..
  • Fucking school.

Half of my teachers are utterly incompetent, so I spent most of my day trying to a) understand what the hell they were going on about, b ) explaining it to the rest of my class, and c) explaining to the teachers themselves what they've done wrong. The lessons are a total waste of time, and I'm never going to pass like this, let alone get the A's I need for Cambridge!!

And now one of my teachers has just emailed me to tell me what I missed when I was ill, and has given me two essays to do for thursday. Twat.

Oy, I've totally outgrown school.

Katie, I hope you overcome the infection soon my dear!! Did they give you antibiotics in the form of banana medicine? I used to WANT an infection, when I was little, just to get the medicine lol. *hugs*
  • i officially hate half.com. i've NEVER had a problem with them in the past... however. one of the books i ordered for class that took over TWO WEEKS to get here only ended up being the wrong book. it was an outline of my text and NO WHERE in the main description of the item did it say that... on top of all that b.s i can't get in touch with the people who sold me the bullshit book.
  • I don't get it. If you're the one teaching the class, how are you going to fail?

You will be fine. This is the same crap you've dealt with for years, only it feels like the stakes are a bit higher. But you will finish the year with flying colors and go on to be the Queen of Cambridge.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 22 2008, 06:21 PM)
    I don't get it. If you're the one teaching the class, how are you going to fail?

You will be fine. This is the same crap you've dealt with for years, only it feels like the stakes are a bit higher. But you will finish the year with flying colors and go on to be the Queen of Cambridge.

I'm going to fail (by fail I mean get a B, by the way) because we spend the entire lesson trying to decipher the crap that my teacher comes out with, rather than getting to grips with the subject and moving on to the next thing. Plus we never have any assessments, so I haven't a clue how much I've actually understood and whether or not I'll be able to answer questions in the exam. And because I'm not certain that what we've been taught is even true - the woman doesn't understand her own subject!

Thanks Rachel smile.gif I'm teaching myself coz I dont trust her lol. I'll work it out smile.gif
    Queen of Cambridge. I'm gonna need a tiara....
    biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jan 22 2008, 03:53 PM)
    Thanks Rachel smile.gif I'm teaching myself coz I dont trust her lol. I'll work it out smile.gif
    Queen of Cambridge. I'm gonna need a tiara....
    biggrin.gif

I suggest you get it while you're over here, the dollar's weak. wink.gif
  • The banana medicine!! I took that once! I feel like we've talked about this before...anyway, it was fantastic. Get better soon though, Katie, and I hope they do give you that magical antibiotic.
  • I really don't like winter. At all. And my favorite shoes are canvas and do not go well with the snow and cold. eckkk
    I don't think spring can come any quicker...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jan 22 2008, 12:17 PM)
    Katie, I hope you overcome the infection soon my dear!! Did they give you antibiotics in the form of banana medicine? I used to WANT an infection, when I was little, just to get the medicine lol. *hugs*

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 22 2008, 04:01 PM)
    The banana medicine!! I took that once! I feel like we've talked about this before...anyway, it was fantastic. Get better soon though, Katie, and I hope they do give you that magical antibiotic.

Man! I wish I had banana medicine! No, I've just got plain, boring pills that don't sit well with my stomach sad.gif I've had them a million times before for colds and strep and all that. So, I guess it works for ear infections too? Meh... and thanks for the well wishes guys smile.gif
  • ... I'm ill, I was two weeks ago and I thought I'd be fine for the next few weeks as the exams are coming and I don't need this and now... I can barely breath and have a killing headache and have to do a super important presentation tomorrow morning... Oh I hate this weather and me for not doing enough sports, eating enough fruits and whatever I should have done to prevent this stupid stupid feeling I have right now...
  • mayo! i feel so bad for you! i always get colds at the most inopportune moments as well. I hope it works out well for you miss!
  • oh no, poor mayo! It must be the stress. You can do it! Make your sick coughing throat appear to be a sexy rasp instead of a sick rasp. wink.gif Feel better *hugs*

- waiting five more frickin days to find out what I'm going to do after graduation. Gah, I'm gonna burst! Can't sleep. Am going crazy sad.gif
  • Oh yeah, that'll look funny "And we can see *sniff* that Hillary Clinton *cough* is showing all the signs of *sniff-cough* a false smile..."
    Thank you, I think it'll be ok, I'll just practise a bit now wink.gif

Tempe, do a five day plan of all the things you've always wanted to do in life, to keeo your min doff things for a while... Like iceskating in a hilarious outfit or building something...omg, sorry I don't have any good ideas my head is full of body language signs and stuff smile.gif You'll be fine *hug*
    (milk and honey help when you want to sleep...)

• Awwww Mayo!!
    *hugs*
    Hope you feel better, darling, and that your presentation goes well. Oooh, and you've got exams coming up, haven't you? Good luck, lovely!
  • thank you *hug* Actually I do have some time till the exams but right now I can't really miss any lectures as everything is important and revising stuff and... well.
    I'll go to bed now, tomorrow morning I'll be perfectly well again, yes? biggrin.gif
  • I feel like complaining.

I just got through watching the David Letterman show I recorded. I wanted to see The Redwalls perform. And I did, and right in the middle of the song, towards the end...it cuts off. apparently it didn't want to record the whole thing. grrrr. I was really enjoying myself, too, and then, blip! done. aaaagh. it's aggravating.

also, I really really really want to buy the DVD version of Oh No, but I can't buy it until I buy my OK Go hoodie, which I can't buy until I buy my manga, which I can't buy until I earn about ten more dollars, which I can't earn until I work for my mom, which I can't do until her lazy client actually GIVES her the work so I can do it.

I hate money. and cavities. and I want to go to another concert for birthday, but my mom said since I already skipped school once this year to go to a concert, I can't skip anymore days. ugh.

okay. that's all.

that was kind of fun. and refreshing. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (applelye @ Jan 24 2008, 06:55 PM)
    I feel like complaining.

I just got through watching the David Letterman show I recorded. I wanted to see The Redwalls perform. And I did, and right in the middle of the song, towards the end...it cuts off. apparently it didn't want to record the whole thing. grrrr. I was really enjoying myself, too, and then, blip! done. aaaagh. it's aggravating.

I'm assuming you used a DVR or a Tivo? The same thing has happened to me a BAZILLION times, drives me nuts! I know on mine you can mess with the settings so that it records longer though, check through what yours can do.