In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• I just had a horrible wave of semi-nausea/headache-yness come over me... sad.gif i'm miserable
  • LJ is blocked at work and the backdoor is currently down.
    Stupid ex-employee getting LJ blocked because she didn't feel like working and instead surfed on the 'net thereby getting LJ blocked for all the hard-working employees.
  • So... after I help our pompous chairperson pack up his office to move downstairs because he's "going on sabbatical" he decides that his temporary location downstairs is TOO. HOT.

So, after I categorized all his stupid fucking books on Rome, Italy in general and the god damned Mona Lisa... I have to move them all back up here, onto a bookshelf into an office of a faculty person who JUST PASSED AWAY

edit: I use the word "help" loosely. He didn't, nor does he do SHIT. I packed up his damn books and his secretary packed up EVERYTHING else. and i categorized all the library books since they're ancient as shit and probably ALL overdue.
  • ^^ gah, poor katie. How did you get conned into doing that?

WHY does school have to suck so much?! mad.gif
  • I hate 90% of all male species!
    Practically all of them are like smashed assholes I swear
    What did I ever do to deserve this guy going behind my back and Smack talking about me to all my friends?!
    I mean, I didn't expect him to like me back, that one was obvious
    but do you necissarily HAVE to call me "scarey" and go on and on about me?!
    UGH!
    I HATE GUYS!
    mad.gif sad.gif
  • A *GUY* SMACK-TALKED YOU?!
  • Yeah
    I wasn't at school today
    and then he went to his friend
    and my best friend
    and badmouthed me
    and went on and on about how i am a "freak" and "scarey" and all this shit
    and the whole time
    He knew i liked him, and he knew that my friend would go and tell me all of this.
  • ohmy.gif
    Oh no he did-n't!
  • haha-
    As soon as I get back in school
    That boy is getting an earful!
  • the best feeling in the world is letting a guy REALLY have it... verbally, of course. i've only ever smacked a guy, but he deserved it to no end. i should have punched him, but i never saw him after the horrible thing he did to me so.. he's lucky. i would have gone after his gonads too but... again. lucky bastard...

let him have it, musically.
  • oh man!
    One of the things i HAVE to do before I die is smack a guy across the face with all the power in my arm!
    Maybe this guy will be the one to help me do that!
    I'll make sure he will regret what he did.
  • QUOTE ({Musically-Addicted} @ Mar 5 2008, 05:24 PM)
    One of the things i HAVE to do before I die is smack a guy across the face with all the power in my arm!

I did that once. I regret it, but, in my defense, he hit me in the face first.
    'Going for the gonads' as my wifey so GLORIOUSLY puts it is FAR more satisfying biggrin.gif

I'm sorry about that jerk - he doesn't deserve your attention or respect. Obviously.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 5 2008, 02:59 PM)
    I did that once. I regret it, but, in my defense, he hit me in the face first.
    'Going for the gonads' as my wifey so GLORIOUSLY puts it is FAR more satisfying biggrin.gif

I'm sorry about that jerk - he doesn't deserve your attention or respect. Obviously.

Haha
    That is another thing I must do then.

No need to apologize for his ever so foolish mistake. And trust me, he will never get an ounce of attention from me or my friends again.
  • in fairness, not all guys are jerks..

i feel i need to balence out the boy hate again =p
  • Lmao,
    That is true.

Just... Quite a bit of them.
    Good thing you're not one of them! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 5 2008, 12:40 PM)
    in fairness, not all guys are jerks..

Very true. The majority of guys are pretty damn awesome. It's just the assholes that seem to be in the limelight more oft than not.
  • QUOTE ({Musically-Addicted} @ Mar 5 2008, 06:46 PM)
    Lmao,
    That is true.

Just... Quite a bit of them.
    Good thing you're not one of them! tongue.gif

why thank you =)

QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 5 2008, 06:47 PM)
    Very true. The majority of guys are pretty damn awesome. It's just the assholes that seem to be in the limelight more oft than not.

true, and thats exactly what they want, everyone talkin bout tem =p
  • QUOTE ({Musically-Addicted} @ Mar 5 2008, 12:24 PM)

Easily one of the most gratifying feelings in the world wink.gif

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 5 2008, 01:40 PM)
    in fairness, not all guys are jerks..

i feel i need to balence out the boy hate again =p

LoL I'm sorry Andy.. I didn't generalize though... The guy that I slapped really deserved it when I did it... it was after a year of him and I "seeing" each other, followed by several months of no contact. Then HIM telling ME I needed to "get over it" etc. When I already WAS over it. He really needed to get over HIMSELF...
    and when I should have gone for the gonads...
    On my 21st birthday, the last ones standing at the bar were me (surprising), him, and 4 of his friends. Well, 2am rolls around, I'm completely drunk. I don't know left from right, and he's gone. They all took off. I was stranded alone at the bar on my birthday. My house isn't far, but I walked in the wrong direction. And then finally made it back home about 2:45am, alone, and my roommate ripped him a new one when he and his buddies finally showed up at my house at 3:30am... I haven't seen him since then. That's the short of it, too.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 5 2008, 07:08 PM)
    Easily one of the most gratifying feelings in the world wink.gif

LoL I'm sorry Andy.. I didn't generalize though... The guy that I slapped really deserved it when I did it... it was after a year of him and I "seeing" each other, followed by several months of no contact. Then HIM telling ME I needed to "get over it" etc. When I already WAS over it. He really needed to get over HIMSELF...
    and when I should have gone for the gonads...
    On my 21st birthday, the last ones standing at the bar were me (surprising), him, and 4 of his friends. Well, 2am rolls around, I'm completely drunk. I don't know left from right, and he's gone. They all took off. I was stranded alone at the bar on my birthday. My house isn't far, but I walked in the wrong direction. And then finally made it back home about 2:45am, alone, and my roommate ripped him a new one when he and his buddies finally showed up at my house at 3:30am... I haven't seen him since then. That's the short of it, too.

aww katie, what a dick...
  • haha well... it's one of the top 3 reasons he's not in my life anymore smile.gif