Interpol

Comments

• ^^^ hehehe

everything they do is sexy!!!!

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and PAUL...hes just wonderful biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • oh wow, it is a week huh?

so exciting =P

I can't get all fangirly and "omgomgomgomgomg" about it, it's just not in my nature or whatever, but inside I'm as excited as anyone, believe me =)

okay...

I think I can wait a week. I think. Not sure, but I'm gonna have to aren't I?

and hehe vinnie as much as I like Paul, I've always been a sucker for Dan and I'm afraid I'm not gonna change. =D I do like Paul, I just happen to like Dan a bit better.... sacrilege, huh? =P
  • ^^^
    awww, haha
    in that interview with their crew, they all seem so wonderful
    that part about daniel sleeping in a suit is ridiculous
    i do love the guy tho, interpol would not exist without him wub.gif
  • i am so fangirly, i can't hold in my excitement (even when i sleep laugh.gif)

i love paul! there's something about him. he's got the funky-lead singer-rock star-who smokes thing but there's also this slightly dorky side that i find utterly adorable!! wub.gif
  • ^^omg yes!!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

awww, all the glasses he wears and that medal. hes so wonderful

i actually started reading henry miller b/c of him, hahah

those books r nasty, paul's nasty, hehehe

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PAUL!!!!
  • haha, I'm just gonna pray this doesn't become another Paolo thread.

See, there's just something about Dan that gets me all the time... like the "I think he sleeps in his suit comment"... it's just too frickin adorable... I mean, he's just such a dork/ocd/perfectionist/fanatic about some things.... like all his vitamins hehe... and god, it just makes him so adorable/perfect/amazing/whoknowswhat that I can't help it. not to mention he's adorable looks-wise too... and you just want to be friends with him. sososo badly.

And then it's like, okay he looks harmless, adorable, amazing... but he's so intense and he's got such a passion for everything, and especially for what he's doing- it astounds me. Like seriously, I have so much respect for the guy just because he put the band together by force, like just through sheer willpower... and if he does that with every project he has, be it music or anything else... which it seems like he must... then god, he's amazing. I mean, seriously. and you'd never expect it of him....

^^^ GOD that's bad.
    I forgot how much I adored the man.
    okay.
    Daniel loving rant over.

besides, who else could be our crazy Amish rockstar?? jehova plugs, anyone? bahahaha GOD I miss the captions thread on the interpol board. seriously. that was what made the interpol forums worthwhile.

btw: I just recently looked at a box of books I picked up at the library's booksale, and guess what the box says?
    Stella Artois. biggrin.gif
    it's a sign, I'm telling you. I didn't even notice until I got home.
  • aawwww^^^ that's so sweet! dw we won't let this turn into the Paolo thread, we're too civilised *cough*

I LOVE PAUL!!! hehe he has sexy glasses and a medal! Oooh. but not here ^^ here, he just has sexy
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jul 2 2007, 10:00 PM)
    haha, I'm just gonna pray this doesn't become another Paolo thread.

See, there's just something about Dan that gets me all the time... like the "I think he sleeps in his suit comment"... it's just too frickin adorable... I mean, he's just such a dork/ocd/perfectionist/fanatic about some things.... like all his vitamins hehe... and god, it just makes him so adorable/perfect/amazing/whoknowswhat that I can't help it. not to mention he's adorable looks-wise too... and you just want to be friends with him. sososo badly.

And then it's like, okay he looks harmless, adorable, amazing... but he's so intense and he's got such a passion for everything, and especially for what he's doing- it astounds me. Like seriously, I have so much respect for the guy just because he put the band together by force, like just through sheer willpower... and if he does that with every project he has, be it music or anything else... which it seems like he must... then god, he's amazing. I mean, seriously. and you'd never expect it of him....

^^^ GOD that's bad.
    I forgot how much I adored the man.
    okay.
    Daniel loving rant over.

okay since i'm not an interpol superfan like you guys are, i don't know much about all the members..
    but damn daniel sounds amazing! like really awesome.. perfectionist? yay me too!
    oh and whats this thing about he likes to sleep in suits? thats cute smile.gif
  • haha on the "behind-the-scenes AOl Sessions" clip on that youtube link. they interview the techies/roadies/etc. .... one of them was like, "I think Daniel sleeps in his suit" haha and yeah it is cute =)

oh, and juniperberry? that picture of Paul is FANTASTIC. I might usually like Dan better, but sometimes you can't help but appreciate Paul. =P
  • AMEN to that!! hahaha

aww i really love them all! you just have to appreciate every single one of them smile.gif

EDIT: looks like the poster is going to be animal themed (this pic is from amazon)

aawww

also, i have no life!! as you can see-
    i have pretty (un)spectacular paint skills
  • ^^^ awh, it's cute haha. <3

and that poster doesn't look too bad, I think I'll live. I already have an earlier poster that's signed by 3/4 of the band (Paul didn't make it to the signing booth, who knows why)
  • awwww, milky...daniel is wonderful

i found a new interview w/ sam and daniel..i've only heard the first part but ahhhh, its amazing. <3
    http://www.kroq.com/
    *scroll down to where it says "At the museum with Interpol" and near the bottom of the paragraph click "full Interview with Kat"
    *then click on "photos interviews"

omg, THEY'RE COMING TO LA TO PLAY SOME PRIVATE PARTY THING!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I HOPE I GET TICKETS...PLUS!!!!! LA DATE!!!!! OCTOBER 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

ONLY ONE MORE WEEK!!!!

oh, and i apologize if i do turn this into a paolo-like thread. i can't help it. im sry.
  • haha, it's okay.

is there a Boston date yet?
  • let me check!

EDIT: YES THERE IS!!!!!!!!!!

12 September - Boston, MA - Agganis Arena
  • asdfhfdajfdiyrefdsfhdav.jyrgrsmxghkdktrwsjgdkytroyupuyriwfdhxfgssajdsadsfdkhdkte
    uewrweqdfdkyre jsfdjfdktertskgfdmh

I need to go to that.

HAHA it's the very first week of school.

oh well.

I'm going.

who wants to come with me?
  • ^^^^^^^^

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish!!!!!!

i have to wait until a month after u sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

but, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    s;dfjaklsdfal sfjlasdjflsadf;l sdfas
    dfsaf
    sadfjasdfjlsadjflakdsjfsdf
    sd
    fasdjfadjfldjf;ladhjf;lasf j'lkas
  • hey vinnie where is the LA show?!?
    i wanna go!
    is it on ticketmaster yet?
  • ^^
    YAY!!!!!

ummm, its at the forum

idk if its on ticketmaster yet, but ill check!!

EDIT: its not sad.gif
  • ah okay yeah cuz i looked for it on ticketmaster.. and i didn't know i was blind or what..

the forum.... ooh i saw coldplay there.. its an old school kinda ugly venue haha.. and its huge! but whatever..

crap oct. 23rd is like a weekday.. which means i have to hope theres a san diego show, and that someone will want to go with me.. gahhh i wish i had a music buddy whom i could count on to go to concerts with me!
  • ^^^

awww, i need a concert buddy too

my brother isn't good enough, hahah

well, for interpol, my whole f-in family is going.....we love them so!!!