In this Discussion

Interpol

Comments

• INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL INTERPOL

yay! i <3 interpol!!!

however i do NOT <3 australia! i went to jbhifi and they said OLTA won't come out until the 14th!!! it was very very sad sad.gif
  • ^^^ aw, that is sad... sad.gif
    so I guess it's six days for you, then? ohmy.gif
    I can't imagine having to wait six more days...

god, I'm so excited. =)
  • OMG

I HAVE OLTA!!! right now!! i'm looking at the freakin cover and listening to it right this very second!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif hahaha i went to the jbhifi in the city today and it was there! just sitting there! i was with my interpol friend and we both looked at each other with jaws dropped, then we hugged and hi-fived and BOUGHT IT!!

biggrin.gif this is brilliant!

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif !!!!!!!!!
    lucky!

I hope to god it comes in the mail tomorrow... I don't know what I'll do if it doesn't

or rather, I do know what I'd do, but I really would dislike spending the extra money to go out and get another copy of it. Even though I would.

but seriously: It's TOMORROW!!! asjdha;yukfdhvgarehafdgyuarthyrekl
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 9 2007, 07:06 AM)
    OMG

I HAVE OLTA!!! right now!! i'm looking at the freakin cover and listening to it right this very second!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif hahaha i went to the jbhifi in the city today and it was there! just sitting there! i was with my interpol friend and we both looked at each other with jaws dropped, then we hugged and hi-fived and BOUGHT IT!!

biggrin.gif this is brilliant!

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ITS TOMORROW!!!!!!
    omg omg omgom sfjlas dfjasjfladf
    asdfasdfkjaskdfjdsflksj dflkjdflksadflkasj dfjsldfkjasfkjas'fdja

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooo
  • laugh.gif hahah ^^ how are you going to sleep tonight??

it really is very lovely though! i still can't believe that i have it, after all that planning and looking up release dates i just randomly bought it o the 9th.... i wonder how long that store had it for ?
  • i heard that some australian stores had it since the 7th

and NO IM NOT GOING TO SLEEP!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

JB im soooo happy....is it good????? ahhh, of course it is!!!!!!
  • awh, i have to sleep.
    I have to get up in the morning

I keep telling myself that the time will go quicker when I'm asleep.

but seriously

<24 hours, and it will be in my hands

omfg

I'M EXCITED!!
  • ^^^^^^^

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i knoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg omg omg

ahhh and i have to get up early for school, but that means that i can get the cd even EARLIER!!!!"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

milky, im sooooo excited!!!!
  • dfghqaru;gyhfdahg it's 7/10/07!!!!!

I wonder if you went to a record store now, would they have it out already????????
    if there were any record stores open this late......

gah

I need to sleep

but I really don't want to

ahhhhhhhhhh
  • ^^ awww so soon my dears, so very soon!

i just have to say, wow! it took me a few listens to really get into it but once your in there it's mind blowing!
    i'm absolutely in love with pioneer to the falls. It's so mesmerizing and absorbing, and a really beautiful opening song.
    mammoth has this great feel, right from the beginnning, it's got something that i'm liking it a lot (mabye it's paul singing..?)
    Ooo and fired up gets me fired up laugh.gif
    Lighthouse took me awhile, at first it was just noise but on the third or so listen i had goosebumps.

Oooooo i won't say anymore until you guys have heard it smile.gif
  • ^^
    ahhhhhhh

OMG OMG OMG

its like 6 in the morning...I WANNA GO BUY THE CD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhh

i went to sleep so early yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!

and u know what?!?!? time did go by fast!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JB!!!! MILKY!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ima see what time bestbuy opens!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

omg, in just a couple of hours, ill have it!!!!! ILL HAVE IT!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EDIT: I GOT IT!!!!!!

AHHHHH, MY MOM WAS SO MAD CUZ I WOKE HER UP EARLY, BUT AHHHHHHHHH

IM STILL IN THE PROCESS OF MY FIRST LISTEN BUT AHHHH, ITS AMAZING biggrin.gif

I GUESS MY FAV RIGHT NOW WOULD HAVE TO BE ALL FIRED UP, BUT, AHHHHHHH THEY'RE ALL AMAZING.
  • I GOT IT TOOO

It came in the mail today

I was so happy

But then my friends decided to call me to hang out.... for like, the first time since school ended haha.

but I'm listening now!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY <3<3<3<3

AHHHHHHHH
  • I DIDN'T GET IT YET sad.gif mad.gif
    DAMNIT FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

i hate my stupid fucking math teacher he assigns so much fuckin hw that i didn't get to go buy OLTA..
    gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah stupid asshole

on another note, i have to share my dream with you guys:
    so last night, first i dreamt interpol was playing a concert at ucsd and so i went and the kooks were opening for them i think.. and it was like the concert was the same day OLTA came out, and so somehow i got there late, while the kooks where playing their last song.. and then i went to my seats and i could see interpol on the side of the stage, except it was like this other room to the left of the stage.. idk.. but then they went on and everyone was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and i was like shit i needa get a tshirt before they're sold out or something..
    and then i guess it was one of those dream within a dream things because then i dreamt i woke up from that dream and was like whoa i gotta go tell vinnie and milky and everyone about this dream..

and so alas, here i am, upset i didn't get to buy OLTA today, and sharing strange dreams with you all.
    <3 you guys. smile.gif
  • =( I'm sorry Ambie

pshhh, silly math teachers

and I liked your dream... I don't usually dream about stuff like that... but it sounded like fun, haha.

YAY INTERPOL

I'm so extrememly happy right now.... honestly, everything is good.

<3
  • yaaaaaaaaaaaaay i told my sis to get OLTA for me on her way back from the gym and she did!
    and i just listened to it!!!!
    woooooooooo
    its AWESOME!!!

yay!
  • ahhhhh, YAY!!!!!!!!!

im so happy!! the one that i pre-ordered didn't get here sad.gif but i was still gonna go out and buy the regular version so it was all good.

omg pioneer is so lovely wub.gif

ahhhhh

oh, and did u guys see them on letterman. they looked so pretty!!!! wub.gif ahh, sam and paul and daniel....carlos' stupid mustache was just disgusting...but at least they looked healthy and rested and happy.

interpol is just perfect is soooo many ways....ahhh

< - - just realized how perfect my title thingy is. hehe.
  • OLTA rocks my socks.
  • ^^ oooh yes yes YES it does!!!!

So we all have it now which is excellent. It really was worth the wait!!

wub.gif
  • ^^

i know!!!

im glad i didn't listen to any more songs

it makes the whole cd a lot better