In this Discussion

Interpol

Comments

• Thank'ee JB and Vinnie! I'm very very happy with it. plus the phrase "adorkable" makes me incredibly happy anyways, haha

and HAHA wub.gif that Dr. Who fan song basically describes any fan of any science-fiction/fantasy thing ever.
    But it is pretty great smile.gif
    I wouldn't be able to concentrate at all in a room covered in David Tennant pictures ohmy.gif
    The teacher sounds awesome, though!

awwwwww
    short hair!! adgjkhadlghjhfg

http://community.livejournal.com/nomorewol...d+the+buzzcocks
    basically the best icons/photos in general you could ask for...

oh, and just cause:

GLASSES make me incredibly happy
    and again :wub"
  • ^^
    oh oh! sexy pictures milky!!

ok, i'm going to spend this weekend watching sexy british shows...where do i start for doctor who?
    http://sharetv.org/video/122742 here?

i dun see any sexy david :/

also: this guy is really sexy
    sorry, i don't know why i'm posting this here, but ahhh!! it's making me crazy!!

• QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Dec 9 2007, 07:43 AM)
    ohmy.gif thats pretty phucking steamy milky...i love it!

ohmy.gif i'd be happy with both! simon and g-man are too sexy <3 <3 yesssss. this thread is just getting sexier and sexier by the minute!

ahh! you saw it?!?! omgg, was that the year's finale or whatever? i'll keep quite just in case it wasn't :x

haha! i wrote "**** is a slag" on a post-it and gave it to her and then she put it on her folder. hahah. it was kind of sad :/

ohmy.gif omg! you should...i don't know, get her a present or something for being so sexy! oh, and yeah, that's him. despite the sexist part he's really funny. sometimes i want to punch him and then other times i want to give him a hug, it's weird.

aww, i'm sorry. i'm sure he's a cool guy...no creepiness.

ok ok! i hope i can catch up with all these shows. i need to keep a list of everything i want to watch!

haha...yeah, i don't know. JP gets kind of flirty so he'll probably be dancing with everyone besides me :/

what?!?!? chocolate is the shit! oh, and prom is only during highschool...for the 12th/11th graders...awww, porridge! i miss her!! she dun post on the strokes thread anymore :[ omg, we don't even post there anymore! what's happened?!? :'[

haha, i should probably try to keep my licking under control!

haha 'phucking steamy' I have to use that more often, Paul is so clever!

yessss! i'm pretty sure i've seen all the eps that have aired in the U.S. now!! biggrin.gif:D biggrin.gif omg the last bit... oh and the adam/peter striding. oooh!

We're getting her a jersey with "Suddenly 30" on the back because she reminds us of Jennifer Garner and I think I might go in with my mofee and get her a HP sticker book!! Haha, oh i remembered something correctly!

white chocolate is indeed shit. aww patty! team strokes! i haven't seen mel around much either. ahhhh you missed a what ever happened?!!

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 9 2007, 08:44 AM)
    Thank'ee JB and Vinnie! I'm very very happy with it. plus the phrase "adorkable" makes me incredibly happy anyways, haha

and HAHA wub.gif that Dr. Who fan song basically describes any fan of any science-fiction/fantasy thing ever.
    But it is pretty great smile.gif
    I wouldn't be able to concentrate at all in a room covered in David Tennant pictures ohmy.gif
    The teacher sounds awesome, though!

awwwwww
    short hair!! adgjkhadlghjhfg

http://community.livejournal.com/nomorewol...d+the+buzzcocks
    basically the best icons/photos in general you could ask for...

Simon perfectly encapsulates adrokable doesn't he? Awww!!

Haha, I love that song. I get it stuck in my head all the time. Particularly, "It's hard to get a screw when you're a fan of Dr Who" and then the theme music. I also love seeing Julian as a fat nerd because I know how much he hated having to do that

We also have a picture of Hugh Jackman as Van Helsing! It's so sexy.

SPANK YOU FOR THE SIMON PICS AND THAT LINK!! EEE!! THEY HAVE PICS OF JONAS ON BUZZCOCKS! AW I LOVE HIS GLUM FACE!

^^ That's one of the pictures on our wall! It's laminated!

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Dec 9 2007, 10:53 AM)
    ^^
    oh oh! sexy pictures milky!!

ok, i'm going to spend this weekend watching sexy british shows...where do i start for doctor who?
    http://sharetv.org/video/122742 here?

i dun see any sexy david :/

also: this guy is really sexy
    sorry, i don't know why i'm posting this here, but ahhh!! it's making me crazy!!

That link is to the right thing. Chris Ecekehwkiehkjerhgkjrhgton was the first Dr for the new series... idk when David took over... Possibly at the start of season 2? Milky, do you know?

haha, he really does remind me of Simon! Post more pictures vinnie! I'll work on some g-man ones as a reward for Milky ;]

edit: I have prizes!

and now, the best one last:
    the g-man shirtless and playing a gay man!
    man-love!

• JB, I loovvve you too!
    (and those pictures, awww, G-Man...)

Vinnie, Christopher Eccleston played the Doctor for the first season. He's not as sexy as David, but he's an AMAZING actor, and that season was incredible, so I do suggest you watch all of the first season anyways.
    David Tennant took over for the first Christmas Special and then Season 2, as JB said.

So basically, that link is right (but it's not in English!! ohmy.gif good luck with that), but you won't find any David till the christmas special.

ps The Weakest Link Dr. Who Special
    Oh no! Poor Imaginary!Dave. At least he'll have an akubra hat until I can get him a new one. I'll buy him one from A Fine Tooth. I was looking at their hats the other day and there's a few nice ones.

A dessert bar? That sounds yummy. At my prom, there were THREE chocolate fountains (white, milk, and dark) and an ice cream bar. I need more eating than dancing, but that was partly because I didn't really want to dance with my date.

Now Imaginary!Dave is all excited about the new hat you're going to get for him! Hope you don't let him down and have it ready and waiting when he comes back on Monday! tongue.gif Because I've found over the weekend that Imaginary!Dave can get a bit emotionally attached to his hats. But I'm sure you'll make a good choice and him and his hat will look sexier than ever.
    Hahaha, I would eat more than dance if there was an ice cream bar and 3 chocolate fountains at my dance/prom thing!!

Anyways, the only real reason for this post is to comment on my new avatar

*drools* He is so ADORKABLE!! Awwwww! I love him! Is that wrong? If so, then I don't wanna be right!!

Hahah Jacqui! Nice plug for the Chaser!! That Dr. Who song was hilarious! I remember watching that when it was on and during that time I still used to watch Dr. Who (I stopped when I got annoyed at the choppy editing) and laughing maniacally because I GOT AL THE REFERENCES whereas the people around me sadly didn't.
    QUESTION: (great, now I feel like Dwight from The Office) Don't we have Dunkin' Donuts here in Australia Jacqui? Or is Dreamy Donuts our equivalent? You know what's good in the donut related goods? Krispy Kremes. Yum!
    I've been so selfish! Oh god, I had no idea. I kept him home all day because I was on my own and kinda lonely... I think he's got Imaginary!Paul's number, maybe he can catch up with everyone in Brissie? Will your friend mind if she has another one to look after? He can stay at my uncle's if there's a problem.

No no no you haven't! I was just wondering where he was and if he wanted to come over if you were too busy with school work and stuff and to just take him off your hands for a bit. Because I know how high maintenance those Imaginaries can get! But yeah, whenever Imaginary!Sam is free, he can come on over! I'm sure my Real!Friend won't mind! And of COURSE he can stay over at mine! They don't take up much room those Imaginaries! Hahahah!

haha, i think we're going to have a chocolate fountain too. i didn't even want to go but i'm going cause of the chocolate. it's quite sad, really :/

No it's not! Heck, I would've been more enthusiastic about my own formal if there was chocolate!
    aww, ok! i'll send him over today. he's really excited biggrin.gif (omg, for a second there, i forgot how to spell excited :[ that was sad). haha! yay for chocolate!! i know what i'm going to be doing all night :/

Yay! JP! Where is the world is Imaginary!Carlos got to though? Everyone was looking forward to playing with Imaginary!Gaius sad.gif

Aww thanks for all the delicious pictures of Simon and David! Eeeeee!

OMG, I was watching the Harry Potter dvd and whenever they interviewed the g-man, I would squeal out "G-MAN!!" Luckily no-one was in the house with me at the time.
  • hahahaha

PWN!!! i love pete.

edit:

babyshambles: 1
    simon amstell: 0
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 9 2007, 03:01 AM)
    *drools* He is so ADORKABLE!! Awwwww! I love him! Is that wrong? If so, then I don't wanna be right!!

If it is, then we're ALL going down.
    Happily.
    wub.gif

hahaha melissa, I've seen that before. They threw Simon off-guard so badly by just not responding. He was good about it, though. lovely <3

ps
    biggrin.gif

ooh, speaking of John Barrowman, Torchwood is an amazing show as well. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 7 2007, 11:26 PM)
    wow, I totally didn't know Dunkin' was that wide-spread. I guess I always figured cause it hadn't even made it to L.A. it wouldn't have gone international, haha.... well, that's pretty freaking cool.

Anyways, the only real reason for this post is to comment on my new avatar

because it's freaking AMAZING

and I know you'll all appreciate it smile.gif

According to Wikipedia, there's a lot of international locations. It's definitely not good if I have to take a plane to get to a Dunkin' Donuts!

I just started watching Nevermind the Buzzcocks and I love it! I totally understand why you all love Simon. I was watching the one with Lily Allen and I was all jealous when he hugged her. Plus, Phill Jupitus is on it. Reminds me of the days when I was constantly listening BBC radio. I love when Noel is on too.

Now I just have to start watching Dr. Who.

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Dec 8 2007, 03:15 AM)
    Aw I want a Dunkin' Donuts! And ew, a white chocolate fountain *vomits* The dark one would have been amazing though. If you ever have another prom thing you should take Imaginary!Dave as your date. Then you could crazy dance all night, like a member of Team Strokes!

Yeah, I didn't go near the white chocolate one. I spent my time at the dark and milk ones. Usually you only get one prom, unless I go with an underclassman. I would have had so much more fun if Imaginary!Dave was my date.

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 9 2007, 12:01 AM)
    Now Imaginary!Dave is all excited about the new hat you're going to get for him! Hope you don't let him down and have it ready and waiting when he comes back on Monday! tongue.gif Because I've found over the weekend that Imaginary!Dave can get a bit emotionally attached to his hats. But I'm sure you'll make a good choice and him and his hat will look sexier than ever.
    Hahaha, I would eat more than dance if there was an ice cream bar and 3 chocolate fountains at my dance/prom thing!!

QUESTION: (great, now I feel like Dwight from The Office) Don't we have Dunkin' Donuts here in Australia Jacqui? Or is Dreamy Donuts our equivalent? You know what's good in the donut related goods? Krispy Kremes. Yum!

I'm gonna get him this hat for regular use and this hat for special occasions. I have to get feathers for them though!

Mmmm. Krispy Kreme is good. Especially the original glazed when they're fresh. I definitely eat donuts way too much. There's a place called Dreamy Donuts? That's awesome. We have Donut World and Happy Donut. Sometimes after concerts at The Fillmore, it smells like donuts. I have no idea why. It only happened twice though.
    I'm gonna get him this hat for regular use and this hat for special occasions. I have to get feathers for them though!

Mmmm. Krispy Kreme is good. Especially the original glazed when they're fresh. I definitely eat donuts way too much. There's a place called Dreamy Donuts? That's awesome. We have Donut World and Happy Donut. Sometimes after concerts at The Fillmore, it smells like donuts. I have no idea why. It only happened twice though.

They are some pretty sexy hats, and I'm sure Imaginary!Dave was thrilled when he saw them!! Hahah, feathers!

Yeah Dreamy Donuts are the best! Hee hee! I think 'donut' is one of my favourite words along with 'PANTS!" (has to be said that way) and 'tawdry'. So much so that any company name with the word 'donut' in it makes me happy. We have a Donut King here, but I don't think anything beats 'Happy Donut'. Hee!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 9 2007, 03:53 PM)
    JB, I loovvve you too!
    (and those pictures, awww, G-Man...)

Vinnie, Christopher Eccleston played the Doctor for the first season. He's not as sexy as David, but he's an AMAZING actor, and that season was incredible, so I do suggest you watch all of the first season anyways.
    David Tennant took over for the first Christmas Special and then Season 2, as JB said.

So basically, that link is right (but it's not in English!! ohmy.gif good luck with that), but you won't find any David till the christmas special.

ps The Weakest Link Dr. Who Special

Ya, what she said ^^ wub.gif Oh Milky! I've been catching up on season 2 RH and OMFG! I think it's actually BETTER than the 1st season, yeah I know, impossible right? Oh oh and Guy shirtless x2! hell yeah! And Jonas has totally bulked up, I am really, really liking the new Robin... especially when he wears that white shirt... *swoon* I'm buying the season 1 dvd tomorrow! biggrin.gif I already have xmas money to spend

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 9 2007, 06:01 PM)
    Hahah Jacqui! Nice plug for the Chaser!! That Dr. Who song was hilarious! I remember watching that when it was on and during that time I still used to watch Dr. Who (I stopped when I got annoyed at the choppy editing) and laughing maniacally because I GOT AL THE REFERENCES whereas the people around me sadly didn't.

No no no you haven't! I was just wondering where he was and if he wanted to come over if you were too busy with school work and stuff and to just take him off your hands for a bit. Because I know how high maintenance those Imaginaries can get! But yeah, whenever Imaginary!Sam is free, he can come on over! I'm sure my Real!Friend won't mind! And of COURSE he can stay over at mine! They don't take up much room those Imaginaries! Hahahah!

OMG, I was watching the Harry Potter dvd and whenever they interviewed the g-man, I would squeal out "G-MAN!!" Luckily no-one was in the house with me at the time.

Danke, haha. Sometimes I'm very lucky to go to a nerd school, it means almost everyone gets Dr Who references =P
    I've never seen a Dunkin' Donust or a Dreamy Donuts! I've been to Donut King and Krispy Kremes but I thought that was it for us, other than bakeries.

Did Imaginary!Sam arrive safely? He was concerned because the only flights he could get at such short notice were JetStar and he's never flown with such a cheap and tacky air service before. He's so precious!

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 10 2007, 07:26 PM)
    I just started watching Nevermind the Buzzcocks and I love it! I totally understand why you all love Simon. I was watching the one with Lily Allen and I was all jealous when he hugged her. Plus, Phill Jupitus is on it. Reminds me of the days when I was constantly listening BBC radio. I love when Noel is on too.

Now I just have to start watching Dr. Who.

Yayyy! I just got my friend to watch it by telling her Jonas was a guest once, I'm not sure if she'll keep watching it though. Aw I was jealous of that blonde woman when she got to wrestle and kiss Simon and even got him to touch her butt.

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 11 2007, 02:15 PM)
    They are some pretty sexy hats, and I'm sure Imaginary!Dave was thrilled when he saw them!! Hahah, feathers!

Yeah Dreamy Donuts are the best! Hee hee! I think 'donut' is one of my favourite words along with 'PANTS!" (has to be said that way) and 'tawdry'. So much so that any company name with the word 'donut' in it makes me happy. We have a Donut King here, but I don't think anything beats 'Happy Donut'. Hee!

Yeah, those hats are really lovely! The second one reminds me of Robin Hood. Oooh, he's going to wear a little green hat next episode! I can't wait!!

I feel dumb, I had to look up what 'tawdry' means. I swear, I have never heard the word before. But, I am so using it from now on. Fo shaw mofees.

And, kinda unrelated but I am so into this guy right now:
    James McAvoy!!!

oh and I should probably say something Interpol related... umm....
    here's some sexy paul
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Dec 11 2007, 06:17 AM)
    Ya, what she said ^^ wub.gif Oh Milky! I've been catching up on season 2 RH and OMFG! I think it's actually BETTER than the 1st season, yeah I know, impossible right? Oh oh and Guy shirtless x2! hell yeah! And Jonas has totally bulked up, I am really, really liking the new Robin... especially when he wears that white shirt... *swoon* I'm buying the season 1 dvd tomorrow! biggrin.gif I already have xmas money to spend

Actually, I think I agree. This season really has been amazing. Just finished watching the latest episode, and it was incredible as always!
    Oooh and those pictures wub.gif I do love Jonas... (I want to see him make that glum face from NMTB at least once this season)
    Guy gets on my nerves, but he's nice to look at. Plus he actually cares about Marian, which makes him a much more interesting person.

My absolute favorite is Harry Lloyd, though (Will Scarlett)

awwww wub.gif he's too adorable
    and gorgeous times a million

oh, and apparently he had a major part in two episodes of the last season of Dr. Who? Which I somehow missed? ohmy.gif I've gotta go re-watch them now!!
  • okay okay okay:

"Season 3, Episode 8: Human Nature
    Original Air Date: 26 May 2007
    In 1913, Martha watches in jealousy from afar as The Doctor learns what it is to be human and to fall in love with the local school nurse, Joan Redfern.

Season 3, Episode 9: The Family of Blood
    Original Air Date: 2 June 2007
    The Doctor must deal with the repercussions of his decision to become human, as The Family Of Blood unveil themselves..."

these are the episodes, apparently he plays 'Jeremy Baines'...

I think I remember now, but I'm not sure. I'm still gonna go re-watch them now, haha.
    Danke, haha. Sometimes I'm very lucky to go to a nerd school, it means almost everyone gets Dr Who references =P
    I've never seen a Dunkin' Donust or a Dreamy Donuts! I've been to Donut King and Krispy Kremes but I thought that was it for us, other than bakeries.

Did Imaginary!Sam arrive safely? He was concerned because the only flights he could get at such short notice were JetStar and he's never flown with such a cheap and tacky air service before. He's so precious!

Woo! Nerd school! Aww, wish I go to a nerd school! Except I go to a nerd uni where people aren't cool enough to you know, do things outside of uni work. It's very sad actually.
    I'm pretty sure I've seen a Dunkin' Donuts. Or maybe that was just me going crazy which is equally, if not more likely. Dreamy Donuts are so good! I have one down the road from where I live! Mmm, I should get a picture of it...or just a donut from there and a picture of me eating it hahahah.
    Imaginary!Sam got here ok. Hahah, JetStar! I've never flown on it before! Sam said that he was too angry with the cruddy service that he couldn't be bothered to buy anything too eat. Poor dear, so I had to feed him up good and proper when he got home. He said he got through the entire time thinking if whales. I think it's a personal joke he shares with Carlos. ;P

Oooh, James McAvoy! Pretty! I was so confused when my friends came back from watching Chronicles of Narnia and were like "Mr Tumnus is HOT!" and I, not having seen the movie but having read the book was all like "What the FAUN?! Ewwww."

Um, yeah, back to Interpol - YOU'RE SEEING THEM SOON JACQUI! MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO SEE THEM TWICE SOON! I CAUGHT THE END OF 'MAMMOTH' ON THE RADIO THE OTHER DAY! Wooooooo!

With all this talk of Dr. Who and Robin Hood, I'm probably going to start watching them again!
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 10 2007, 08:15 PM)

Imaginary!Dave was so happy when he saw the hats! Even happier when I stuck the feathers in them.

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Dec 11 2007, 03:17 AM)
    Yayyy! I just got my friend to watch it by telling her Jonas was a guest once, I'm not sure if she'll keep watching it though. Aw I was jealous of that blonde woman when she got to wrestle and kiss Simon and even got him to touch her butt.

And, kinda unrelated but I am so into this guy right now:
    James McAvoy!!!

I don't think I've seen that episode of NMTB yet, but I'm jealous already! I changed my mind. The reasons I would want to be a boy are suits, ties, shoes, and Simon.

It is just me or does he look a little like Ed Norton in that picture?
  • -----------------------------------------------------------
    QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 12 2007, 08:37 AM)
    Actually, I think I agree. This season really has been amazing. Just finished watching the latest episode, and it was incredible as always!
    Oooh and those pictures I do love Jonas... (I want to see him make that glum face from NMTB at least once this season)
    Guy gets on my nerves, but he's nice to look at. Plus he actually cares about Marian, which makes him a much more interesting person.

My absolute favorite is Harry Lloyd, though (Will Scarlett)
    awwww he's too adorable
    and gorgeous times a million

oh, and apparently he had a major part in two episodes of the last season of Dr. Who? Which I somehow missed? I've gotta go re-watch them now!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------

I saw a comment from you on an ep of RH on youtube and it made me happy, hehe Oh but the BBC has taken down parts of some of the episodes which was very upsetting Because of that I missed the start of the angry-young-man-will and bro episode.
    Idk, Guy is a jerk but I do like that he's showing emotions other than greed now. Like when he tried to rescue Marian It's such a shame how easily the sheriff can manipulate him, without his imput Guy could actually nice.

Aww Will is lovely... and his brother too! What a sexy fictional family they are! I actually remember watching that ep of Dr Who and thinking that even though that kid is really creepy, I would totally tap that. Imagine my surprise when I look up imdb to find out that's the cute merry man with the mo' who cried when Marian... you know what'd. He is just so sexy. And I love how he dodges arrows with his lanky neck... haha

I'm gonna take all this RH talk as permission to port more pictures

too large to post:
    Will !!!
    Harry in Dr Who:

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 12 2007, 09:46 AM)
    Woo! Nerd school! Aww, wish I go to a nerd school! Except I go to a nerd uni where people aren't cool enough to you know, do things outside of uni work. It's very sad actually.
    I'm pretty sure I've seen a Dunkin' Donuts. Or maybe that was just me going crazy which is equally, if not more likely. Dreamy Donuts are so good! I have one down the road from where I live! Mmm, I should get a picture of it...or just a donut from there and a picture of me eating it hahahah.
    Imaginary!Sam got here ok. Hahah, JetStar! I've never flown on it before! Sam said that he was too angry with the cruddy service that he couldn't be bothered to buy anything too eat. Poor dear, so I had to feed him up good and proper when he got home. He said he got through the entire time thinking if whales. I think it's a personal joke he shares with Carlos. ;P

Oooh, James McAvoy! Pretty! I was so confused when my friends came back from watching Chronicles of Narnia and were like "Mr Tumnus is HOT!" and I, not having seen the movie but having read the book was all like "What the FAUN?! Ewwww."

Um, yeah, back to Interpol - YOU'RE SEEING THEM SOON JACQUI! MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO SEE THEM TWICE SOON! I CAUGHT THE END OF 'MAMMOTH' ON THE RADIO THE OTHER DAY! Wooooooo!

With all this talk of Dr. Who and Robin Hood, I'm probably going to start watching them again!

Aw the kids at my school are a bit like that too. In fact, I'm a bit like that.. without the doing work part. I just have no life.

Hahah, perhaps it's a QLD thing... I wouldn't put it past you guys (I dont actually know what that's supposed to mean) You should get a picture of you and the boys having donuts at Dreamy Donuts! Yes!
    Oh poor Imaginary!Sam. Can you give this *Imaginary!Hug* to him, please? Thanks for looking after him, you really are too kind <3

Hah I watched Narnia and it was horrible because I felt so guilty for finding the faun attractive Although, now that I've seen James in Becoming Jane and Macbeth it's a completely different story. He is the only thing that could convince me to pay to see a Keira Knightley film and actually sit through it.

Aw Jodie, I didn't want to say anything about that in case it was upsetting for you! But that is so exciting!! Are they all coming down to Sydney as well?

At least watch Robin Hood. I am utterly obsessed with this show at the moment. I think I even like it more than the Mighty Boosh (for now).

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 12 2007, 04:14 PM)
    I don't think I've seen that episode of NMTB yet, but I'm jealous already! I changed my mind. The reasons I would want to be a boy are suits, ties, shoes, and Simon.

Hahaha yes mofee, but Simon should come first on the list ;]

Hmm he does a little bit... perhaps we should examine more pictures?

image < Nothing better than a Scottich man in tartan
    (^It's a bookmark btw. I plan to use it when I finally read Atonement ;] )

Result: inconclusive.
    I might need to post some more pictures for analysis later...
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Dec 9 2007, 01:22 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=153736
    IAt least watch Robin Hood. I am utterly obsessed with this show at the moment. I think I even like it more than the Mighty Boosh (for now).

Hmm he does a little bit... perhaps we should examine more pictures?

Result: inconclusive.
    I might need to post some more pictures for analysis later...

:o i just saw the third episode (of the mighty boosh). omg, that was adorable!! those other guys did not have little eyes or sexy hair!!! >:[ (i really like this little face :D)

hahahhaah!! i'll be looking forward to that :]

quite possibly my most favorite moment on Buzzcocks EVER

askhdgfkajghajkghf

drool

okay, I'm done

vinnie you're right, there has been a severe lack of Interpol in the Interpol thread.

better? tongue.gif

I agree with you on both counts. Yes and YES! I totally thought it was Ed Norton at first!

Aw the kids at my school are a bit like that too. In fact, I'm a bit like that.. without the doing work part. I just have no life.

Oh poor Imaginary!Sam. Can you give this *Imaginary!Hug* to him, please? Thanks for looking after him, you really are too kind <3

Aw Jodie, I didn't want to say anything about that in case it was upsetting for you! But that is so exciting!! Are they all coming down to Sydney as well?

At least watch Robin Hood. I am utterly obsessed with this show at the moment. I think I even like it more than the Mighty Boosh (for now).

Hahah! Of course you have a life! You have us (boardies that you have never met!) and Imaginary!Friends!! Oh dear.
    I am only too happy to look after Imaginary!Sam. And his hugs are Magical indeed!
    No, I've made peace with not being able to see them, so post away about it! Do a '... sleepies left" countdown like we did for OK Go! I don't mind, I'll join in! And yes, all my friends are coming down to Sydney! Woo!
    Ok, I shall have to watch Robin Hood. Is it coming back on ABC, or will I have to get the dvds?

awww, so much love for nerd schools! i go to one...but they're not really nerds..............they're all really stupid, actually. everyone except me. cuz angela is awesome.

Hahahah. Yes, yes you are!!

Yay, Interpol pictures! Awww, Simon!
  • ohmy.gif everyone disappeared yesterday!

so cool
  • Those are so pretty! I wish they were on my walls right now. I've been sick, so that's why I haven't been on. I've just been sleeping and watching the Boosh and Buzzcocks.

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Dec 11 2007, 11:18 PM)
    Hahaha yes mofee, but Simon should come first on the list ;]

I was just saving the best for last. smile.gif

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Dec 12 2007, 05:16 AM)
    ohmy.gif what is this??!?! i have to go watch that episode now!!

ahh, and yes, start watching dr. who!! are you finished with school already? you college kids and your long vacations! i only have two weeks...>:[

It's this episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLkn4l0yJPk

I'll start watching when I finish the Boosh. Technically I was done on Tuesday, so I almost have an entire month off. I'm kind of scared for next quarter though because my classes don't seem as easy as the ones I just finished (I got two As and a B!).

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 12 2007, 06:39 PM)

quite possibly my most favorite moment on Buzzcocks EVER

That was such a good episode! "I'm doing it in morse code!!" Easily my second favorite (hard to beat that Donny episode).

I got my sister to watch the Boosh (I'm starting the third season now!) and Buzzcocks and she loves them now.