In this Discussion

Interpol

Comments

• QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Dec 8 2007, 06:15 AM)
    Definitely watch Dr Who. Oh and, as Jodie said before, The IT Crowd. I started watching the latest season on youtube after she mentioned it and yeah, it's still got it. Dixon Bainbridge is in it now! Along with Noel and Saboo. And it also has an Irish man, so I know you'll love it.

Just started watching these today, and you guys are right! (as always, haha)
    it's FANTASTIC
    I'm totally in love with the guy who plays Moss/Saboo. So adorable as Moss, and lovely, and hysterical, and ajkhakjfhkdg. and as Saboo, his voice is seriously freaking sexy, and he's sarcastic and funny as hell. ahh he's so great.

And Noel, of course. I just got to the episode where they discover him... it's beautiful. completely beautiful.

• Hello!
    Wow, Milky, where are those pictures from? I've never seen them before, but they are AMAZING! Are there ones for Sam and Daniel?

Yay for all the Boosh and Buzzcocks love! Oh, I wish I have broadband at the moment so I can watch NMTB!

Kalinda, I'm sure you'll do just as well (2 A's and a B? Holy crap! You're a smarty-pants! I'm just happy that I PASSED my uni courses this year hahah!) next quarter! In the meantime, use this month off to feel better (I'll send Imaginary!Paul over with some soup okay? Soup soup a tasty soup a spicy carrot and coriander....okay, I'll stop!) and watch more amazing British television. Yay!

And The IT Crowd!!! Moss is adorable! "Would it blow everyone's minds if I went and had dessert first?" Genius! Oh they just discovered Richmond? Hahah, "Goths are people too!"

In Interpol news, for the first time ever, due to my insomnia I saw Mammoth on tv!!! Yay! It's nice seeing them on my tv instead of a teeny box on my computer. It was beautiful and made me all sad (again) that I wasn't going to see them live sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Dec 12 2007, 11:16 PM)
    ahhh, yes!! omg, and then when hiro put him in the coffin. that was scary. :s
    i know!! for some reason "what ever happened?" didn't feel right :/ we need sexy strokes news!! and music!! to makes us go kRazie!!!
    tommy reminds you of simon? awwww! i'm sorry to say it, but...tommy is waaaaaaaaaaay sexier ohmy.gif right.

right...this guy? hmm, sexy...but no tommy! (yes, i'm comparing everyone to tommy. tommy is the shizit! NOT SHIT >:[)
    awww, paulito!!! we dun talk about interpol anymore...it's early in the morning and i haven't finsihed my homework, so when i come back from school i'll post sexy interpol pics biggrin.gif

ahhh!! how many more sleeps jb?!?!? biggrin.gif i'm excited for you!! shit, they better play the u.s. again!!! i might punch someone if they don't. [/font]

oh yes! that freaked me out sad.gif I want Adam to come back. He was bitchin.
    Wow, you are so obsessed with this cheese man! Bahaha you caught me with the shit calling...
    Oi they don't call him James McSexoy for nothing... well just me maybe... bet Tommy's last name isn't sexy like that!! (I don't know why I'm so aggressive towards this guy. Deep down, I'm sure he's nice and everything...hah) No really, I like him! I do!!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 13 2007, 01:26 PM)
    I agree with you on both counts. Yes and YES! I totally thought it was Ed Norton at first!

Hahah! Of course you have a life! You have us (boardies that you have never met!) and Imaginary!Friends!! Oh dear.
    I am only too happy to look after Imaginary!Sam. And his hugs are Magical indeed!
    No, I've made peace with not being able to see them, so post away about it! Do a '... sleepies left" countdown like we did for OK Go! I don't mind, I'll join in! And yes, all my friends are coming down to Sydney! Woo!
    Ok, I shall have to watch Robin Hood. Is it coming back on ABC, or will I have to get the dvds?

Hahahah. Yes, yes you are!!

Yay, Interpol pictures! Awww, Simon!

Ed is so sexy! He makes it onto the list of 'Older Tappables'

Hahahaha! Oh dear indeed! jk, I think it's wonderful how we've all been brought together by Interpol and Imaginary!Friends. I wouldn't want my life any other way *HUGS*
    Omg that sleepies count was so... exciting. I remember going insane because I wouldn't let myself get my hopes up. I cant believe I didnt explode
    I hope I get to meet your friends, Jodie! Do they have imaginaries! too?

Sadly, RH won't be airing here until April 08 *cries* so I've been using the youtube.

Guess what?! I have the soundtrack!!! It's so awesome. The main theme is now my ringtone hehe

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 15 2007, 02:59 PM)
    Those are so pretty! I wish they were on my walls right now. I've been sick, so that's why I haven't been on. I've just been sleeping and watching the Boosh and Buzzcocks.

I was just saving the best for last. smile.gif
    It's this episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLkn4l0yJPk

I'll start watching when I finish the Boosh. Technically I was done on Tuesday, so I almost have an entire month off. I'm kind of scared for next quarter though because my classes don't seem as easy as the ones I just finished (I got two As and a B!).

That was such a good episode! "I'm doing it in morse code!!" Easily my second favorite (hard to beat that Donny episode).

I got my sister to watch the Boosh (I'm starting the third season now!) and Buzzcocks and she loves them now.

Aww, I hope you're feeling better! If you need some, Imaginary!Sam has plenty of magical hugs to go around.

Can you please watch Robin Hood as well? Pleeeeease?? All the eps are on youtube!
    Oooh I got my sister to watch the Boosh too!! She's almost as crazy about it as I am biggrin.gif

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 16 2007, 01:31 PM)
    it's FANTASTIC
    I'm totally in love with the guy who plays Moss/Saboo. So adorable as Moss, and lovely, and hysterical, and ajkhakjfhkdg. and as Saboo, his voice is seriously freaking sexy, and he's sarcastic and funny as hell. ahh he's so great.

And Noel, of course. I just got to the episode where they discover him... it's beautiful. completely beautiful.

Yaaaaaaaay!! I can't believe how short the seasons are sad.gif I think I watched all of season 2 in one weekend..

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 16 2007, 07:21 PM)
    Hello!
    Wow, Milky, where are those pictures from? I've never seen them before, but they are AMAZING! Are there ones for Sam and Daniel?

In Interpol news, for the first time ever, due to my insomnia I saw Mammoth on tv!!! Yay! It's nice seeing them on my tv instead of a teeny box on my computer. It was beautiful and made me all sad (again) that I wasn't going to see them live sad.gif

Hey!
    Those pics are actually posters... from something or other. But yeah, posters. Golly, imagine having them in your bedroom }:]

Oooh I saw it on JTV one morning and I danced around in my underwear/pjs! I love it on tv cause you can see every detail on their pretty little faces smile.gif

EDIT: OMGAWSH YOU GUYS! MY FRIEND JUST SAID NEXT RH EP MIGHT BE THE LAST ONE EVER! NOOOOOOO!!! IT'S NOT FAIR! JUST BECAUSE EVERY EPISODE FOLLOWS AN ALMOST IDENTICAL PLOTLINE DOES NOT MEAN IT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO END.
    Hmm at least the "last ep" has bondage...
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 13 2007, 02:39 AM)
    vinnie you're right, there has been a severe lack of Interpol in the Interpol thread.
    better? :P

awww, thanks for that milky! it was wonderful <3 <3 <3

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 13 2007, 03:26 AM)
    Hahahah. Yes, yes you are!!

awww, thanks jodie!

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 15 2007, 04:59 AM)
    It's this episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLkn4l0yJPk

I'll start watching when I finish the Boosh. Technically I was done on Tuesday, so I almost have an entire month off. I'm kind of scared for next quarter though because my classes don't seem as easy as the ones I just finished (I got two As and a B!).

I got my sister to watch the Boosh (I'm starting the third season now!) and Buzzcocks and she loves them now.

oh, thanks for that! simon is so adorable with his hugs and everything <3 <3 <3 and you have a month off?!?! lucky! this is my last week and i have to go back the 7th...I HAVE TO WORK ON COLLEGE APPLICATIONS THIS WHOLE VACTATION :[
    oh, congrats on those grades! you sexy, sexy girl!! woot for sexy siblings!

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 16 2007, 03:31 AM)
    it's FANTASTIC

haha!! awww, i love moss too!! richmond? is that noel's name...awwwwww, he's so sexy everywhere...

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 16 2007, 09:21 AM)
    And The IT Crowd!!! Moss is adorable! "Would it blow everyone's minds if I went and had dessert first?" Genius! Oh they just discovered Richmond? Hahah, "Goths are people too!"

In Interpol news, for the first time ever, due to my insomnia I saw Mammoth on tv!!! Yay! It's nice seeing them on my tv instead of a teeny box on my computer. It was beautiful and made me all sad (again) that I wasn't going to see them live :(

hhahahahahahha!!! awww, it's so hard not to love all these shows <3 <3
    yay for mammoth! i haven't seen a video...EVER..on t.v. i think the last sexy one i saw was reptilia on mtv in el salvador :/

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Dec 16 2007, 10:19 AM)
    oh yes! that freaked me out :( I want Adam to come back. He was bitchin.
    Wow, you are so obsessed with this cheese man! Bahaha you caught me with the shit calling...
    Oi they don't call him James McSexoy for nothing... well just me maybe... bet Tommy's last name isn't sexy like that!! (I don't know why I'm so aggressive towards this guy. Deep down, I'm sure he's nice and everything...hah) No really, I like him! I do!!

:D

EDIT: OMGAWSH YOU GUYS! MY FRIEND JUST SAID NEXT RH EP MIGHT BE THE LAST ONE EVER! NOOOOOOO!!! IT'S NOT FAIR! JUST BECAUSE EVERY EPISODE FOLLOWS AN ALMOST IDENTICAL PLOTLINE DOES NOT MEAN IT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO END.

i know! adam!!! :[ omg, you have to stop with the cheese man seriously...you suck butt.
    fine, i guess his name isn't that sexy.....thomas dougall :'[ omgomg, but he has like a band name like carlos! it's tommy d :D :D :D :D hehe

oh, that's such a sexy little counter!! ahh! how exciting <3<3<3

:o the day that i watch the first episode i find out it's canceled, booo!! oh, and i sent the link to my brother and he likes it too :D :D :D

stoopid emoticon limit! i have to disable the smileys all the time :[

i'm going to post interpol pictures now :D :D :D

hahahh!! ummm...............yeah....idk what the fuck is going on there

school boys! hehe

and now paulito!

YUMMMMMY!!

(i have over 1000 paul pictures...that's pretty sick)
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 16 2007, 04:21 AM)
    Hello!

They were drawn by shepherd fairy (I think that's the artist guy's name) and sold/auctioned off at some art shows Interpol hosted in NY and Paris and I think a few other places.
    They really are beautiful, though, aren't they?

mm Vinnie, nice pictures! i love the one of Sam and Paul, they're so cute. plus their eyes are really pretty in it wub.gif

=( I hope RH doesn't end! that would be so sad... and it really is a good show.

apparently there's an american version of the IT Crowd being made.
    The cast is all different except for Moss wub.gif
    I wonder if it'll be any good though.

ajkgfaljkgfjlfjlaggjlagfjlasgdfljhgf http://www.pr-inside.com/new-doctor-who-unveiled-r207167.htm
    Harry Lloyd might be the next Doctor when David Tennant leaves!!
    Not that I want David Tennant to leave, of course, but it'll happen eventually.
    and ohman
    that's pretty superamazingly awesome.
    ahh excitement!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Dec 17 2007, 07:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=154480
    hahahahahhahaha!! live the dream man! ;]

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/vin...2e05c56c3_o.jpg
    That picture is so gorgeous. I cant describe with words how wonderful those two look/are :wub:

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 17 2007, 08:53 AM)
    =( I hope RH doesn't end! that would be so sad... and it really is a good show.

apparently there's an american version of the IT Crowd being made.
    The cast is all different except for Moss :wub:
    I wonder if it'll be any good though.

ajkgfaljkgfjlfjlaggjlagfjlasgdfljhgf http://www.pr-inside.com/new-doctor-who-unveiled-r207167.htm
    Harry Lloyd might be the next Doctor when David Tennant leaves!!
    Not that I want David Tennant to leave, of course, but it'll happen eventually.
    and ohman
    that's pretty superamazingly awesome.
    ahh excitement!

It is SO good! I'm also annoyed because we were planning to go to Budapest after school and get jobs as extras on the set :( Now that's never gonna happen...

Aww I hate it when the U.S. does that. I don't care what you say about the Office, it's just not the same.

Oooh I read that!! I didn't think there could ever be a sexier Dr than David but idk... Harry will definitely give him a run for his money. I hope the change doesn't happen for a long while though because Harry being the Dr might jeapardise Will Scarlett or, even worse, the entire RH series!
  • yeah, it says David's supposed to be there through 2009.
    So there'll be plenty more David, plenty more RH (hopefully!!)
    and plenty more Harry Lloyd for years and years to come wub.gif
    Seriously, that would be perfect smile.gif
    Hahahaha! Oh dear indeed! jk, I think it's wonderful how we've all been brought together by Interpol and Imaginary!Friends. I wouldn't want my life any other way *HUGS*
    Omg that sleepies count was so... exciting. I remember going insane because I wouldn't let myself get my hopes up. I cant believe I didnt explode
    I hope I get to meet your friends, Jodie! Do they have imaginaries! too?

Awww. *HUGS BACK!*
    I hope you get to meet my friends too!! Knowing them, they will probably be at the front of the line hahah! No, they don't have imaginaries because they're not cool enough hehe!

Hey!
    Those pics are actually posters... from something or other. But yeah, posters. Golly, imagine having them in your bedroom }:]

Oooh I saw it on JTV one morning and I danced around in my underwear/pjs! I love it on tv cause you can see every detail on their pretty little faces smile.gif

Those posters are marvelous! *drools*
    I know what you mean! Seeing it on tv is so much better! Because then you know that the rest of he world is reveling in the amazingness that is Interpol!
    Oh no! That's so sad! Have they canceled it or is it finishing its run?

haha!! awww, i love moss too!! richmond? is that noel's name...awwwwww, he's so sexy everywhere...

Yup, Noel plays Richmond the Goth hahaha.

yay for mammoth! i haven't seen a video...EVER..on t.v. i think the last sexy one i saw was reptilia on mtv in el salvador :/

WHAAAAAT?! That cannot be right!! What is up with this dumb, unsexy tv of yours? laugh.gif

Thanks for all the Interpol pictures Angela! Wow, 1000? That is truly amazing. I don't think I have 1000 photos in total on my computer!!

They were drawn by shepherd fairy (I think that's the artist guy's name) and sold/auctioned off at some art shows Interpol hosted in NY and Paris and I think a few other places.
    They really are beautiful, though, aren't they?

Woah, Interpol hosted art shows in NY and Paris? I love these guys *sigh*.
    They are so effing gorgeous. I want one!
  • okay okay so I just watched the most recent Robin Hood
    one of the best episodes so far, imo.
    and Guy is SUCH a great character, because I he's slimy and evil and all, but he has so many layers of goodness beneath it and he really really does love Marian, and GOD.
    He makes it hard for me to choose Robin.
    I really feel bad for Marian, though.
    but Richard Armstrong and Lucy Griffith did a GREAT acting job in this one.
    seriously.

(ps Little John and the Queen Mum- priceless!!)

• QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 16 2007, 01:21 AM)
    Kalinda, I'm sure you'll do just as well (2 A's and a B? Holy crap! You're a smarty-pants! I'm just happy that I PASSED my uni courses this year hahah!) next quarter! In the meantime, use this month off to feel better (I'll send Imaginary!Paul over with some soup okay? Soup soup a tasty soup a spicy carrot and coriander....okay, I'll stop!) and watch more amazing British television. Yay!

Imaginary!Paul's soup was delicious! It really warmed me up. I'm all caught up on the Boosh! I'm sad that there's only one episode left. sad.gif I want to watch the IT Crowd now! Is it on Youtube?

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Dec 16 2007, 02:19 AM)
    Aww, I hope you're feeling better! If you need some, Imaginary!Sam has plenty of magical hugs to go around.

Can you please watch Robin Hood as well? Pleeeeease?? All the eps are on youtube!

I am feeling a bit better, but I think a magical hug will get be back to perfect health!

I already watched the first episode! It's pretty entertaining and Jonas is pretty cute too! I started watching the second episode, but I think the last two parts got taken down. sad.gif

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Dec 16 2007, 01:51 PM)
    oh, thanks for that! simon is so adorable with his hugs and everything <3 <3 <3 and you have a month off?!?! lucky! this is my last week and i have to go back the 7th...I HAVE TO WORK ON COLLEGE APPLICATIONS THIS WHOLE VACTATION :[
    oh, congrats on those grades! you sexy, sexy girl!! woot for sexy siblings!

Thank you! Good luck on your college apps!! You should take british tv breaks to help keep you sane. It might even make your applications wittier and they'll have to accept you!

That picture makes me think of family portraits. I actually have one of me, my brother, and my sister on my wall. I only keep it up because it's so ridiculous looking.

I found out that the library has the first season of Dr. Who, so I'm going to borrow it and then I can watch it on a tv instead of my computer. Yay!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 17 2007, 03:23 PM)
    yeah, it says David's supposed to be there through 2009.
    So there'll be plenty more David, plenty more RH (hopefully!!)
    and plenty more Harry Lloyd for years and years to come wub.gif
    Seriously, that would be perfect smile.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    omg, i'm sending y'all PMs... you'll see

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 18 2007, 06:15 AM)
    Awww. *HUGS BACK!*
    I hope you get to meet my friends too!! Knowing them, they will probably be at the front of the line hahah! No, they don't have imaginaries because they're not cool enough hehe!

Those posters are marvelous! *drools*
    I know what you mean! Seeing it on tv is so much better! Because then you know that the rest of he world is reveling in the amazingness that is Interpol!
    Oh no! That's so sad! Have they canceled it or is it finishing its run?

eeeehehe! I love internet hugs from my internet loves!! Haha, I will look out for your friends. I remember Danielle from the imb but I don't know what she looks like. Nehu, I will certainly look out for them!

Aww that's a good point. Often when I'm just listening to them I like to think someone, somewhere is listening to the same thing. It makes me all warm and fuzzy. (excuse my sappiness today, it was the last day of school)
    I have no idea! I just hope that wikipedia is lying again. I can't imagine how they'll sum everything up in only one ep.. even if it's a special 90 minute one (omgomgomg 90mins of RH in one go!!!)

Yes! They make me wanna pick up a guitar and celebrate the myriad ways that I love them...
    ^That line, except as it appears in the song, is my favourite pick up line. It works a treat ;]

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 18 2007, 09:08 AM)
    okay okay so I just watched the most recent Robin Hood
    one of the best episodes so far, imo.
    and Guy is SUCH a great character, because I he's slimy and evil and all, but he has so many layers of goodness beneath it and he really really does love Marian, and GOD.
    He makes it hard for me to choose Robin.
    I really feel bad for Marian, though.
    but Richard Armstrong and Lucy Griffith did a GREAT acting job in this one.
    seriously.

(ps Little John and the Queen Mum- priceless!!)

omg!!!
    warning! ep spoilers!!!
    I love Guy (actually, i get confused about whether it's Guy I love or RA haha) but he's just so.. frustrating. I get the feeling that he'll be going for good soon, if the show lasts any longer that is. It's good that they have a love triangle. The Robin/Marian thing would be *so* boring without the conflict Guy brings. But yeah, if I was Marian... gosh... how could you decide between them? Especially now that Guy is trying so hard to redeem himself. Oh but with the nightwatchman thing, I reckon it would have been better if it was all Allan's idea. It makes it easier to dislike Guy and you really should because at heart, he'll always be the villain. Heck, he left his own baby to die in the forest!!

Did you see the preview for next ep? I dont want to spoil anything but there's something very exciting (and i'm not just talking about bondage).
    I'm worried that they're already going to the Holy Land... does this spell the end?
    ohmy.gif

The Queen Mother was so awesome! I would very much like to see her again! aww were you sad when the "HAHA" guy died? He was awesome and he reminded me of myself while I'm watching the show... laughing at the very lame jokes

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 18 2007, 03:37 PM)
    Imaginary!Paul's soup was delicious! It really warmed me up. I'm all caught up on the Boosh! I'm sad that there's only one episode left. sad.gif I want to watch the IT Crowd now! Is it on Youtube?

I am feeling a bit better, but I think a magical hug will get be back to perfect health!

I already watched the first episode! It's pretty entertaining and Jonas is pretty cute too! I started watching the second episode, but I think the last two parts got taken down. sad.gif

That picture makes me think of family portraits. I actually have one of me, my brother, and my sister on my wall. I only keep it up because it's so ridiculous looking.

I found out that the library has the first season of Dr. Who, so I'm going to borrow it and then I can watch it on a tv instead of my computer. Yay!

I watched season 2 of the IT Crowd on youtube but I have a feeling some videos got taken down. You know how parts of RH episodes just disappeared? That sort of thing.

Your *magical imaginary!sam hug* has been sent =) I'm glad to hear you're feeling better too!

I might have made a Jonas collage... here. Aw he really is very cute haha. And I'm so sick.

Your library sounds so sexy! I can't imagine any of mine having DVDs like Dr Who... they only seem to stock Shakespeare.
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Dec 17 2007, 04:10 AM)
    Whyyyyyy? Don't you like cheese?? Seriously though, if you call him Tommy D I will stop the cheese man calls... or at least try to cause I think the term 'cheese man' has become ingrained in my psyche now.

I think I should put the counter in my sig so it cxan be found and referred to easily! hehe I just got an Interpol excitement surge!!! :D

Aww! Nothing has been confirmed yet. Everyone was crying at school today... I'm pretty sure in their subconscious everyone was really sad because they found out RH might be cancelled. Your brother is so cool! I should talk to him. But I probably won't. :P

I had to disable them too. I dont have the patience to go through and delet the "unecessary" ones. You put me to shame Vinne! I only have a couple of hundred...

why yes, i LOVE cheese, but you do not call tommy the cheese man!
    TOMMY D :D *licks*

oh, such a sexy sig! haha, yeah, i'm sure that's why everyone was crying. omigosh i saw the 4th episode where that thing happens and i wanted to cry! i was yelling at my computer...it was a bit scary.

:o couple hundred?!? how is that even possible!?! shame, shame :p

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 17 2007, 08:15 PM)
    Thanks for all the Interpol pictures Angela! Wow, 1000? That is truly amazing. I don't think I have 1000 photos in total on my computer!!

hahah! yeah, angela's crazy. oh, and i think there was one in l.a. too....and i didn't go! :[ ugh! why couldn't i have found out about interpol earlier?!? i think they were at the opening too! :[ :[

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 18 2007, 05:37 AM)
    Thank you! Good luck on your college apps!! You should take british tv breaks to help keep you sane. It might even make your applications wittier and they'll have to accept you!

thanks a lot kalinda! iwi good luck is the best kind :D
    ah, that makes a lot of sense. i sure do have a lot of catching up to do!

:o i should probably check to see if they have it at my library...i can't find the last episode of the first season and this torrent is taking forever!

hehe, idk why i did that..i dun want to do my hw :/

oh, and guys! no more rh talk! not until i've seen them all!!!!! i can't resist looking at spoilers...i have no self control. :D

pictures? yes? i think so!
    i dun really have any new interpol ones, so this is pretty much a paul spam...
    do any of you guys know what interview this is from?!?

aww!! he looks like he wants a face hug!! }:]

idk if i posted this already......

red hair!! *licks*

:o :o tongue!!! };] }:] *licks*

old man sweaters!! yessssss

ohmy.gif };] }:]^infinity*infinity^infinity...

• QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Dec 18 2007, 10:52 PM)
    why yes, i LOVE cheese, but you do not call tommy the cheese man!
    TOMMY D biggrin.gif *licks*

oh, such a sexy sig! haha, yeah, i'm sure that's why everyone was crying. omigosh i saw the 4th episode where that thing happens and i wanted to cry! i was yelling at my computer...it was a bit scary.

ohmy.gif couple hundred?!? how is that even possible!?! shame, shame tongue.gif

idk I'm not convinced. I think I'll have to see more pictures of this Tommy D. ;]

awwwwwwwwww sad.gif that thing...

ok, i have 500 and something pictures... I don't know exactly because I am just too lazy to keep things organised.

O

M

G

oiuytfcv n.hpgv jnhgvlj njhbj mnkjhb nkhguvj mbgfdych bkhogifvj ,nbl
    gh nkhogbk nlhogbk ln;jphobl n;phbv klnjphobln
    ugvj ,blhogfuvkj ,bgivlj ,m,nhyogfuvk
    jhk n,mbhigovj bknhoiygouvkjbhiy8t7fiyughi9yhkjlkbguyuohjknbgihyohjljouhgibk

Thanks mofee! That pic spam was amazing wub.gif I could sit here for hours and comment on the cuteness of every single picture but this time I'll spare you guys =P

• QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Dec 18 2007, 06:40 AM)
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    omg, i'm sending y'all PMs... you'll see

omg!!!
    warning! ep spoilers!!!

I watched season 2 of the IT Crowd on youtube but I have a feeling some videos got taken down. You know how parts of RH episodes just disappeared? That sort of thing.

ooh thanks for the pm jb! interesting newsie-news!

okay, here's some more spoilery discussion about RH. aww, my favorite part (besides the intense acting between Marian/Guy) was when they were following the treasure maps! it was so much fun, idk... and yeah, LeGrand was pretty awesome. plus he kept getting showed up by Little John, that was pretty good.
    oh, oh, and my semi-perverted mind kept screaming "LeGrand's stick is bigger!" whenever they compared their staffs. Plus their expressions/actions were great in those scenes... sososososo funny!!
    I really do think it should have been Alan's idea as well. I want Alan to eventually redeem himself, and that would have been a perfect start. Especially since he hasn't betrayed the camp yet, and hadn't betrayed Marian at all. ohh I want him and Will as best friends again! they were so cute!
    okay anyways
    I'm so scared for them next episode! But I heard that Djaq reveals that she likes one of them more than the other, but not who it is... awww (hoping she means Will, they're also sooo cute together!)
    I'm sure it will all turn out alright, unless they go for the huge cliffhanger for next season ohmy.gif I don't think I could take that!

and also, according to youtube comments (HAH) which I'm believing purely because I want to, they've started filming season three, but Jonas Armstrong wants to leave after that. mad.gif silly Jonas.
    but yay! season three is still a definite/maybe possibility! whooo

yeah, I found most of the IT Crowd on youtube. the last couple of episodes I watched on Toudou. if you search Google Videos for them, you'll hopefully be able to find them, that's how I got it.

oooh I bet my library has Dr. Who, and I didn't even think to look there! ohman!
    but I have to finish and return all my super-overdue books before I go look for them, haha.
    whooops.
    Okay, so I asked for Dr. Who-related stuff for Christmas, so hopefully I'll be getting something good.
    But I just went to Newbury Comics to get some of my shopping done, and OHMAN. They had a whole section of the back wall devoted to Dr Who action figures and stuff!!! it was SO COOL. I just went and stared at the mini-David Tennants and mini, remote-controlled K-9s and they even had the 9th Doctor and Captain Jack as well!! wub.gif it was soo great. plus they had a bunch of Tardis-themed stuff (USB holders? and ice-boxes and money-banks,) and they all made the noise too! ooh and a Sonic Screwdriver pen, which I also want really badly. and a bunch of the bad guys and stuff, like the Weeping Angels (soo creepy, but that was a great episode) and the Judoon (generic rhino-aliens ftw) and it was so awesome, I wanted to buy it alllll!
    haha so I know what I'm doing with my christmas money this year.
    I'm such a nerd tongue.gif

ps expect a large amount of Harry Lloyd spam in the "Beautiful People" thread soon.
    and possibly in this thread,
    it's just so hard to contain my love for him.
    jkshdajsfjhfg

• hello my lovelies.
  • ohmy.gif Itsa ambie!
    yayyy!
    how are ya? (or as daniel might say with his wonderful faces, 'how u doin'?)

ps I HAS A HOODIE??
    I think so
    one of the best lj communities ever...
    ooh and here: I can has tardis?
    also quite lovely
  • First of all, hello Ambie!! Yay, where've you been?

Yay for Imaginary!Soup! Good to hear that it helped haha! have you seen the Mighty Boosh Live? It's Noel and Julian doing a live show and I don't know if it's on YouTube or those other sites because I got it on dvd. I had to get it from a friend who got it through Amazon because they don't sell it here is Australia!!
    ^^Milky knows how to get the IT Crowd on the internet!

eeeehehe! I love internet hugs from my internet loves!! Haha, I will look out for your friends. I remember Danielle from the imb but I don't know what she looks like. Nehu, I will certainly look out for them!

Aww that's a good point. Often when I'm just listening to them I like to think someone, somewhere is listening to the same thing. It makes me all warm and fuzzy. (excuse my sappiness today, it was the last day of school)

Awww, internet hugs are the best! Haha, if you wanna be a stalker, you can check out what my two friends look like by going to our band page on MySpace. Yes, we have an Imaginary!Band despite (or perhaps because of) the fact that none of us know how to play any instruments! I'm Lead Trianglist in the band though and our display pic is a picture of the three of us with Damian haha.

You're on holidays now? Cool! Yay, more YouTube watchage right?! Hee!

Yay for Paul spam! Oh, that second one where he's bathed in that gorgeous golden light? *drools* Look at his pretty eyelashes hee hee! (Wow, creepy)

But I just went to Newbury Comics to get some of my shopping done, and OHMAN. They had a whole section of the back wall devoted to Dr Who action figures and stuff!!! it was SO COOL. I just went and stared at the mini-David Tennants and mini, remote-controlled K-9s and they even had the 9th Doctor and Captain Jack as well!! wub.gif it was soo great. plus they had a bunch of Tardis-themed stuff (USB holders? and ice-boxes and money-banks,) and they all made the noise too! ooh and a Sonic Screwdriver pen, which I also want really badly. and a bunch of the bad guys and stuff, like the Weeping Angels (soo creepy, but that was a great episode) and the Judoon (generic rhino-aliens ftw) and it was so awesome, I wanted to buy it alllll!
    I'm such a nerd

Wow. That's a lot of Dr. Who stuff! Hope you get some of that stuff for Christmas!
    There's nothing wrong with being a nerd!! Nerds are cool yay! laugh.gif
  • Ambie's back!! We've missed you! I'm assuming that you're done with finals, which means you'll be around more often.

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Dec 18 2007, 03:40 AM)
    Your *magical imaginary!sam hug* has been sent =) I'm glad to hear you're feeling better too!

I might have made a Jonas collage... here. Aw he really is very cute haha. And I'm so sick.

Your library sounds so sexy! I can't imagine any of mine having DVDs like Dr Who... they only seem to stock Shakespeare.

Thanks! That magical hug really helped!

That collage is beautiful (like all your other ones)!

I've just realized how amazing our library actually is, but I do feel kind of sad that I'm checking out more DVDs than books.

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 18 2007, 01:09 PM)
    yeah, I found most of the IT Crowd on youtube. the last couple of episodes I watched on Toudou. if you search Google Videos for them, you'll hopefully be able to find them, that's how I got it.

oooh I bet my library has Dr. Who, and I didn't even think to look there! ohman!
    but I have to finish and return all my super-overdue books before I go look for them, haha.
    whooops.
    Okay, so I asked for Dr. Who-related stuff for Christmas, so hopefully I'll be getting something good.
    I'm such a nerd tongue.gif

Thank you Meg! I'm gonna start looking for episodes after I finish posting this.

Newbury Comics is amazing. I totally want a Tardis money bank.

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Dec 18 2007, 08:47 PM)
    Yay for Imaginary!Soup! Good to hear that it helped haha! have you seen the Mighty Boosh Live? It's Noel and Julian doing a live show and I don't know if it's on YouTube or those other sites because I got it on dvd. I had to get it from a friend who got it through Amazon because they don't sell it here is Australia!!
    ^^Milky knows how to get the IT Crowd on the internet!

Awww, internet hugs are the best! Haha, if you wanna be a stalker, you can check out what my two friends look like by going to our band page on MySpace. Yes, we have an Imaginary!Band despite (or perhaps because of) the fact that none of us know how to play any instruments! I'm Lead Trianglist in the band though and our display pic is a picture of the three of us with Damian haha.

There's nothing wrong with being a nerd!! Nerds are cool yay! laugh.gif

I haven't seen the whole thing yet, but I've seen clips of it. When I have money, I might buy it.

Your Imaginary!Band sounds awesome! It makes me think of me and my sister because we have tons of ideas for band names and song titles, but we don't know how to play any instruments.

Nerds are the best. It makes me happy whenever I find nerdy people.
  • Man I have no idea what you guys are talking about!
    But yes, I'm finished with finals and a generally terrible quarter! But its okay! Because it was really fun too!
    What's new with you guys??