In this Discussion

Interpol

Comments

• QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 8 2008, 08:23 PM)
    omfg

arrested development
    movie

seriously. they're talking about it. i almost died.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! If they never bring back the show, a movie would be the next best thing. I miss it so much. You know I almost got to meet Will Arnett, but I was too polite and missed my chance. sad.gif
  • Wow my mind is in the gutter.
    I read "Interpol Position" and thought some interesting things...
    hahah
    }:]
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Feb 9 2008, 06:07 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=158914
    Wow my mind is in the gutter.
    hahah

ohmy.gif hahah! i didn't even think of it like that. you've out-}:] me!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Feb 10 2008, 11:14 PM)
    hahah

Hahaha. Good to have you back Ambie!

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 11 2008, 12:17 PM)
    i know!! biggrin.gif jason bateman and jeffrey tambor have already agreed to do it. i don't think the rest of the cast (other than michael cera) is doing much, so i hope they agree to do it too. goodness! i'm not sure if they've started even writing it so it might be a while :/
    asdfkjaslfkjaoeu09quslvnmziweuy39uifkd498ojf5uri/jfcx90ruiljcxzrojfx
    ahhh, and i think i read your lj entry on that.....i think. that totally sucks.

Yeah, that was the entry where I had decided to stop being polite, but that didn't last very long. I like being nice and giving people their space.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Feb 10 2008, 05:09 PM)
    aww, I'm sorry, JB *sends youtu***be evil vibes*
    fhaklsdjfhajdghadfg have I mentioned how much I love Daniel???
    that article is so cute!!
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    I'm getting really excited for you!

hahaha, he's so adorable but i really am sick of these articles consisting entirely of comments on their 'style'
    it's like "ZOMG black suits?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Who wears them!?!?!?!" rolleyes.gif

EEE!!!! Thanks Milky! The only thing that would make me more excited right now was if all the IwIs could be there to share the experience with me wub.gif

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 11 2008, 01:33 PM)
    AHHHHHHHH!!!!! If they never bring back the show, a movie would be the next best thing. I miss it so much. You know I almost got to meet Will Arnett, but I was too polite and missed my chance. sad.gif

Aww sad.gif Linkage to the lj thing please?

QUOTE (amberdino @ Feb 11 2008, 06:14 PM)
    hahah

hahaha! I should try to ask them about it while they're here... just to get a clearer idea };]

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 12 2008, 07:17 AM)
    what a turd! i'm fine, btw. i didn't need your hugs! i had medicine. MEDICINE!

i love you too

laugh.gif hugz work faster bb, sorry.

and now *drumroll* the new and improved JP!!!!!!!!!
    you guys have no idea the lengths i went to to get you this image. my god! (said like in the heinrich maneuver)
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Feb 12 2008, 09:37 AM)
    :lol: hugz work faster bb, sorry.

you guys have no idea the lengths i went to to get you this image. my god! (said like in the heinrich maneuver)

haha, whatever...

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

no way...no way!!! that actually looks like a person!! omg omg it's pretty sexy too! awww, jp says he thinks you did a wonderful job and he appreciates it. :D
  • Jacqui, you are incredible!!

the new-and-improved JP is incredibly sexy!

wub.gif
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Feb 12 2008, 01:37 AM)
    Aww sad.gif Linkage to the lj thing please?

It's not very interesting. Just me complaining a lot.
    http://ezorvera.livejournal.com/2007/05/01/

Oh my gosh. The new JP is fantastic!!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 12 2008, 11:35 PM)
    haha, whatever...

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

ohmy.gif

no way...no way!!! that actually looks like a person!! omg omg it's pretty sexy too! awww, jp says he thinks you did a wonderful job and he appreciates it. biggrin.gif

Yay! You like him!! biggrin.gif JP is very welcome and thank him for the compliment for me! It's so weird cause he could totally exist now... ohmy.gif

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Feb 13 2008, 08:44 AM)
    Jacqui, you are incredible!!

the new-and-improved JP is incredibly sexy!

wub.gif
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Aww thanks Milky!!!
    <333333

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 13 2008, 02:31 PM)
    It's not very interesting. Just me complaining a lot.
    http://ezorvera.livejournal.com/2007/05/01/

Oh my gosh. The new JP is fantastic!!

Bummer Kalinda sad.gif I know the feeling, sometimes you just have to be assertive and I'm terrible at it.
    And thank you!!! biggrin.gif

And and and tomorrow = 1 week til Interpol!!!! It's also Valentine's day and the NZ show. Yay NZ!!!
  • yayyyy 1 week!
    ahhh, that's so close! it came so quickly!

Imaginary!Daniel's getting really excited too biggrin.gif
  • ahhhh!! jb!!! omg, i'd be punching someone right now if i was you.

i heard that they were doing a whole u.s. summer tour!! biggrin.gif i'm not sure where, and i can't back it up, but the rumor is exciting!! i can line up as long as i want!! don't have to worry about school!! ahhh!!!

this girl said that they were booked for a festival in sweden so they might go back to europe too.

a lot more sexy posting? yes? i think so!!
  • I hope they come back to the west coast!! Or maybe I could take a trip to Sweden. I'm fine with either one.

Only one more week? That's so close! Imaginary!Dave is super excited. I told him to get me some Tim Tams while he's over there too.
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

i won't spoil it for you guys :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUTPabv6kNg
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 14 2008, 01:48 PM)
    ahhhh!! jb!!! omg, i'd be punching someone right now if i was you.

i heard that they were doing a whole u.s. summer tour!! biggrin.gif i'm not sure where, and i can't back it up, but the rumor is exciting!! i can line up as long as i want!! don't have to worry about school!! ahhh!!!

this girl said that they were booked for a festival in sweden so they might go back to europe too.

a lot more sexy posting? yes? i think so!!

Awww I licked a few people in excitement? I guess that's my equivalent of face-punching.

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 14 2008, 02:25 PM)
    I hope they come back to the west coast!! Or maybe I could take a trip to Sweden. I'm fine with either one.

Only one more week? That's so close! Imaginary!Dave is super excited. I told him to get me some Tim Tams while he's over there too.

Let's all go to Sweden with OK Go to see Interpol!!! biggrin.gif idk... we'll make it work.

FOUR MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 16 2008, 12:04 PM)

is the excitement over carlos' new look? because i totally already told you he looks like sweeney todd atm
    i dont even know if that's the video i'm thinking of. is it from nz? tell meeeeeeee!!
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Feb 17 2008, 09:37 AM)
    is the excitement over carlos' new look? because i totally already told you he looks like sweeney todd atm
    i dont even know if that's the video i'm thinking of. is it from nz? tell meeeeeeee!!

yes, it is, and i'm sorry, i guess i didn't catch that. i don't listen to half the things you say tongue.gif

and, yes, nz.

ahhhhh!! 4 more days OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 15 2008, 05:04 PM)

Definitely an improvement over the mustache. I approve.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 15 2008, 08:04 PM)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    sad.gif I liked the 'tache!!
    and the blonde thing is... well..... weird ohmy.gif
    I still think he looks fine, it'll just take me a while to get used to, I guess.

and the interview was cute, too.
    aww, Sammy's married biggrin.gif
    and Carlos has someone too, awww

oh, and they put his full name? Carlos Andres Dengler. Apparently?

anyways, so you know my awful obsession with John Simm and Life On Mars?
    well
    they've done a sequel to Life On Mars. called Ashes to Ashes.
    there's no John Simm sad.gif sad.gif
    but the rest of the gang are there, and it's a new chick who gets sent back to 1981, and it's pretty good so far. I've only seen the first episode, and they've only shown the first two episodes in England anyways, so I'm not too behind either.
    but you know how Sam Tyler had a lot of flashbacks to creepy forest-running that didn't get explained until later on?
    well this one has a lot of flashbacks to creepy clowns. well a lot of one specific creepy clown.
    and a car getting blown up.
    so it'll be interesting to see what that means biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 18 2008, 06:28 AM)
    yes, it is, and i'm sorry, i guess i didn't catch that. i don't listen to half the things you say tongue.gif

and, yes, nz.

ahhhhh!! 4 more days OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

hahaha you can be so mean sometimes... and then you go and get all excited for me and i love it wub.gif

oh and i agree with you ambie, now we can see his prettiful face!

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Feb 18 2008, 03:37 PM)
    anyways, so you know my awful obsession with John Simm and Life On Mars?
    well
    they've done a sequel to Life On Mars. called Ashes to Ashes.
    there's no John Simm sad.gif sad.gif
    but the rest of the gang are there, and it's a new chick who gets sent back to 1981, and it's pretty good so far. I've only seen the first episode, and they've only shown the first two episodes in England anyways, so I'm not too behind either.
    but you know how Sam Tyler had a lot of flashbacks to creepy forest-running that didn't get explained until later on?
    well this one has a lot of flashbacks to creepy clowns. well a lot of one specific creepy clown.
    and a car getting blown up.
    so it'll be interesting to see what that means biggrin.gif

oooh we've only just started the second series here! and!!!! it's on thursday night... WHICH IS WHEN I SEE INTERPOL OMFG! Today I talked to people I don't even like just because they're going. In fact, quite a handful from my school are going oooooh biggrin.gif

oh and my friend set this video of us acting like idiots to slow hands and we're already planning our second video!

• QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Feb 17 2008, 01:37 AM)
    Let's all go to Sweden with OK Go to see Interpol!!! biggrin.gif idk... we'll make it work.

I would definitely die from happiness if that ever happened.

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Feb 17 2008, 08:37 PM)
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    sad.gif I liked the 'tache!!
    and the blonde thing is... well..... weird ohmy.gif
    I still think he looks fine, it'll just take me a while to get used to, I guess.

Yeah, I just need to get used to it. I mean, I don't hate it, but I don't know if I like it either. I miss the mustache, but mostly because I just like mustaches in general. He definitely looks a lot younger without it though.

2 more sleeps Jacqui!!!!

I haven't been working on the DPHW at all, but I'm only two shows behind.
  • heee, I forget what DPHW actually stands for ohmy.gif whoops haha

anyways, so you know Torchwood?

I don't want to spoil it for you guys, but they just killed off Owen. I mean, he was my least favorite character, but still. And he was getting better. and akdjfhaljsfhldjfg
    and it's quite upsetting
    although he probably won't stay dead, now that I think about it. we would have heard earlier if they were seriously killing off a main character. plus, the next episode is called Dead Man Walking. So I'm thinking he comes back somehow, yes?

anyways, now that thats over and done with

I just realized that I need to watch the rest of season 3 of The Mighty Boosh, too. I've seen most of them, but I couldn't find the first one and I haven't had time to look for it or for the last two either.
    hmmmm, this is quite tragic.

Jacqui- 2 sleeps!!