In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• Aww Tempe!! You are so good at this smile.gif
    That would explain the whole trying to get wet thing, and still allow the waterpark in the sink idea smile.gif

Edit: (Woops I forgot I had another page to read, so that ^ is referring to Tempe's last story smile.gif)

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 10 2007, 02:58 AM)
    I vote for the Teenies having always been teeny.

Yea, me too smile.gif

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 10 2007, 03:02 AM)
    I can see these being released as picture books someday! Really, really good picture books! They have that whimsical feel and the illustrations could be provided by all the talented photoshoppers we have here!

I agree 100%

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 10 2007, 10:39 AM)

Wow!! I love it!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • you guys are so talented im super jealous
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 9 2007, 11:58 PM)
    biggrin.gif
    Psst, click the smilie.

Thankie sheri and Krista.

Hooow did you do that?!

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 10 2007, 12:02 AM)
    I can see these being released as picture books someday! Really, really good picture books! They have that whimsical feel and the illustrations could be provided by all the talented photoshoppers we have here!

That is an amazing idea. Lol, would be interesting at an Ok Go merch booth too

Oh yeah, did you want this story under the introduction? (It's from the avatar thread):

Every morning, Little Damian wakes up, hops out of his jam jar and takes a walk. He goes past the Morton Iodized salt, jumps off his shelf to the one below, hangs a left at the Heinz ketchup and heads for Tiny Tim's box of Oatmeal. On other days, he'll call to Diminutive Dan in the shelf above and tell him to come down so that they can push the Maxwell House off the shelf. Only Starbucks can sit beside Little Damian. He gets mad whenever he wakes and finds that Maxwellhouse is still beside him. On occasion, he'll lurk to the back of the pantry and see what Runty Rusty is up to. Runty Rusty likes to hang around the back of the pantry where he has easy access to electrical wiring for his computer programming schemes. Little Damian likes to play w/ the giant can opener decorating Runty Rusty's lawn. Runty Rusty's lawn comprises of a box of Swiffers and a Spray Bottle of Fabreeze. There are only a few times as to when these little adventures are limited. And that's when Little Damian's jam jar is not left open of course.

Baaaa!! Runty Rusty playing w/ his can of spam! So cute!
  • Sally, the Andy Spam pic is sooo funny. laugh.gif
  • Mmm, I love that one Tempe, but one thing I noticed is that it's spelt "febreze" smile.gif
    ...Just me being picky
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 10 2007, 05:34 PM)
    Mmm, I love that one Tempe, but one thing I noticed is that it's spelt "febreze" smile.gif
    ...Just me being picky

D'oh! I don't rock it with the spelling. lol

Can Tiny Tim have a crush on the Chicken of the Sea Mermaid?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 11 2007, 12:38 PM)

omg yes!! That's so adorable!!!
    Tempe, you are brilliance!
  • aww ahah Tiny Tims gone hog wild hahah
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 10 2007, 10:38 PM)
    D'oh! I don't rock it with the spelling. lol

Haha don't worry, I usually have to go back and edit my posts many times, I'm not the best speller either smile.gif
    And HAHA! You are brilliant!! laugh.gif
  • Owner of Little Damian:

"Laundry day. Time to wash the sheets and towels. I pulled out my Ipod and turned the music up full blast. I just like to drown out everything around me when I do chores.
    Runty Rusty stood on the kitchen counter w/ an enormous apple, thinking. "What's up, Andy?" Little Damian hopped up on the counter. "I'm trying to figure out how to get this apple back to my place." "Have her cut it up into pieces," Little Damian suggested. "Nah, I want it whole." Little Damian wandered away. Runty Rusty pushed on the apple, trying to get it rolling. I didn't notice what Runty Rusty was up to. I was focused on the dish-towels and the loud rockin music blaring in my headphones. I put down the clothing basket, briskley swiped the dish towels off the rack, and threw them in the basket. "Woah!" Runty Rusty shouted as a large dish towel rushed past him. He lost his balance and fell into the clothes basket.

"Andy!" Little Damian shouted.
    "Ooo, an apple," I said. I held the apple in my mouth and picked up the basket.
    Diminutive Dan noticed Little Damian hopping up and down and pointing. "What's going on?" Diminutive Dan asked.
    "Andy fell in w/ the clothes and is headed for the wash!"
    Tiny Tim, Diminutive Dan, and Little Damian scurreid off the counter. They skeetered down the hall waving and calling out.
    "She can't hear us?" Tiny Tim asked.
    "She's got those earphones in," Diminutive Dan said.
    "Dan, get those earphones off her!" Little Damian ordered. Dan picked up the pace, getting ahead of Tiny Tim and Little Damian. He climbed onto the table beside the washing machine. He waved at the Big Person, but she wasn't paying attention. He jumped landing into the enormous pocket of Big Person's hoodie. He found the Ipod and the cord attaching the headphones.

Tiny Tim and Little Damian made it up to the table. They were waving and jumping frantically as Big Person dumped the clothes in the washing machine. She turned the switch and closed the door. The washing machine started to work. Suddenly her music switched off. Diminutive Dan stuck his head out of the hoodies's pocket. He had pulled the earphones out from the Ipod. "What? My music..."
    "Hey! Hey! Hey!" Little Damian and Tiny Tim were shouting and ranting.
    "Andy's in the washing machine!" Little Damian finally managed to say.
    "What!?" I shut off the machine, and threw open the washing machine door. "Andy!" We all shouted. Anxiously, I started throwing towels and blankets out of the machine....
    "I"m over here!" Runty Rusty shouted. "At the bottom of the clothes basket. That was cool! I so gotta blog this!"
    "You were nearly tossed in the wash!" Little Damian said.
    Unphased, Runty Rusty said, "Get me out of this basket. I gotta check out the circuiting on the back of that washing machine."

Tiny Tim about there nearly passed out, partly out of relief partly out of exhaustion. I think I was about ready to do the same."
  • Yet again Tempe, you have written an amazing story! smile.gif

...Oh and just one thing, you forgot a "p" in "hopped" in the fourth line smile.gif
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 10 2007, 08:36 PM)
    Yet again Tempe, you have written an amazing story! smile.gif

...Oh and just one thing, you forgot a "p" in "hopped" in the fourth line smile.gif

thankie *goes to edit*

That one was a little harder to write because it wasn't told completely thru the point of view of Little Damian's owner. Wasn't sure what to call her. So she's just known as "Big Person" laugh.gif
  • Mhmm I noticed smile.gif
    It was still amazingly good!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 9 2007, 07:29 PM)
    if you have any questions at all, feel free to pm me and I'd be glad to help.
    Thx, Sheri. And I have to say, I love your climbing image too smile.gif

how exactly would one go about blending in the edges, oh wise one. hehe

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 9 2007, 09:13 PM)
    i'm in love with this thread.
    and everyone who posts in it.

as am I! and how sweet of you. I think this is the fastest growing thread EVER! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 9 2007, 10:44 PM)
    "No, it's scientific!" Little Damian insisted.

it makes me think of a teeny Trish. haha. and Tempe, your stories just keep getting better and cuter every time!
    "Nah, I want it whole."
    *giggle* I love how that's so random. And he never goes on to explain why exactly.

"I"m over here!" Runty Rusty shouted. "At the bottom of the clothes basket. That was cool! I so gotta blog this!"

CUTE! I love Runty Rusty!

You are amazing Tempe!!

Oh, and this is from a few posts back, but thanks Sheri! (about my signature)
  • Oooh yeah LolaBert, I love your sig and avatar too!! Vince is so amazing! wub.gif

edit: ... question answered, forget it.

smile.gif
  • Tempe your stories make me smile and laugh for ever!! they're by far the best i've ever read!
  • I tried to make him bigger.

• Cute Heidi! I think that size is better smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 10 2007, 11:26 PM)
    Owner of Little Damian:

"Laundry day. Time to wash the sheets and towels. I pulled out my Ipod and turned the music up full blast. I just like to drown out everything around me when I do chores.
    Runty Rusty stood on the kitchen counter w/ an enormous apple, thinking. "What's up, Andy?" Little Damian hopped up on the counter. "I'm trying to figure out how to get this apple back to my place." "Have her cut it up into pieces," Little Damian suggested. "Nah, I want it whole." Little Damian wandered away. Runty Rusty pushed on the apple, trying to get it rolling. I didn't notice what Runty Rusty was up to. I was focused on the dish-towels and the loud rockin music blaring in my headphones. I put down the clothing basket, briskley swiped the dish towels off the rack, and threw them in the basket. "Woah!" Runty Rusty shouted as a large dish towel rushed past him. He lost his balance and fell into the clothes basket.

"Andy!" Little Damian shouted.
    "Ooo, an apple," I said. I held the apple in my mouth and picked up the basket.
    Diminutive Dan noticed Little Damian hopping up and down and pointing. "What's going on?" Diminutive Dan asked.
    "Andy fell in w/ the clothes and is headed for the wash!"
    Tiny Tim, Diminutive Dan, and Little Damian scurreid off the counter. They skeetered down the hall waving and calling out.
    "She can't hear us?" Tiny Tim asked.
    "She's got those earphones in," Diminutive Dan said.
    "Dan, get those earphones off her!" Little Damian ordered. Dan picked up the pace, getting ahead of Tiny Tim and Little Damian. He climbed onto the table beside the washing machine. He waved at the Big Person, but she wasn't paying attention. He jumped landing into the enormous pocket of Big Person's hoodie. He found the Ipod and the cord attaching the headphones.

Tiny Tim and Little Damian made it up to the table. They were waving and jumping frantically as Big Person dumped the clothes in the washing machine. She turned the switch and closed the door. The washing machine started to work. Suddenly her music switched off. Diminutive Dan stuck his head out of the hoodies's pocket. He had pulled the earphones out from the Ipod. "What? My music..."
    "Hey! Hey! Hey!" Little Damian and Tiny Tim were shouting and ranting.
    "Andy's in the washing machine!" Little Damian finally managed to say.
    "What!?" I shut off the machine, and threw open the washing machine door. "Andy!" We all shouted. Anxiously, I started throwing towels and blankets out of the machine....
    "You were nearly tossed in the wash!" Little Damian said.
    Unphased, Runty Rusty said, "Get me out of this basket. I gotta check out the circuiting on the back of that washing machine."

Tiny Tim about there nearly passed out, partly out of relief partly out of exhaustion. I think I was about ready to do the same."

You. Are. Awesome. Brilliant. Genius.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!