In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• hummm...i wonder whats going to happen next!!!! what will tiny tim do to get himself into some trouble!

my jealousy goes to the one who owns tiny tim happy.gif
  • When will he play traffic cop to that banana?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 11 2007, 05:41 PM)
    When will he play traffic cop to that banana?

Haha! I would love to hear a story for that picture smile.gif
    ahem...hint hint to those good story writers out there... laugh.gif
  • Oh my gosh, Tempe. That reminds me so much of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, which my aunt and I watched today. Very funny. laugh.gif

Heidi! Have you ever read Cassie Claire's Lord of the Rings Very Secret Diaries? Your Dan pic reminds me of that. "Day 35: Killed by orcs. Stupid orcs." tongue.gif
  • Haha! smile.gif
    That's great!
  • Owner of Little Damian:

"Time to make lunch. The Teenys were playing some kind of game on the counter. I was surprised Little Damian was allowing me to make lunch by myself without his guidance. He looked up at me, sensing the sarcasm of my thoughts. Then, he turned his attention away. "Alright, everybody, places!" he said. Diminutive Dan, Little Damian, and Runty Rusty went inside the bread box. Tiny Tim explained to me that they were about to play a game called "Traffic Cops and Race Cars." He had a little whistle round his neck.

The bread box came open. I was eager to see the little cars everyone had created. Diminutive Dan came out, balancing himself on a roll of Life Savers. He rolled out on it and did some little circle to show off. Little Damian came out next. He had taped two pennies to his feet and slid on them like ice skates. He used a Q-tip to steer with. I felt sorry for Diminutive Dan. He had no way to steer without really doing a good balancing act.
    "Well, where's Andy?" Little Damian said.
    "Coming!" After a few minutes, Runty Rusty finally emerged inside a banana. He had a little steering wheel and axls made of toothpicks and shishkabob skewers, with wheels made out of grapes. He also had on a little helmet on.
    "WTF! No fair!" Little Damian said. "What is that thing?"
    "It's my car. I spent all night making it." Runty Rusty declared proudly. "The hardest part was digging out the inside of the banana."
    "That's what I smelled all last night." Tiny Tim said. "I thought I was just dreaming about banana bread."
    "Well," Diminutive Dan said, "He made it by himself fair and square. He followed the rules. He's just in a much bigger car than ours, but I don't see why the game can't continue."
    Tiny Tim said, "In that case..." and blew the whistle. Little Damian, Diminutive Dan, and Runty Rusty started racing and moving all around the counter. Meanwhile, Tiny Tim directed traffic. Tiny Tim really got into it. He looked like a little disco king, swaying his hips and motioning with his arms as if there were a little song playing in his head.

I got ready to make everyone some tuna fish sandwiches. Tiny Tim suddenly turned away from the game. "Wow, who's that?" He asked coming closer to me. With the sudden loss of traffic guidance, Diminutive Dan, Little Damian, and Runty Rusty crashed into each other in a puff of smoke. Tiny Tim came toward the can of tuna. Little Damian skated over to him. "Haven't you ever seen the Chicken of the Sea Mermaid before, Tim?" Tiny Tim was mesmorized. Runty Rusty and Diminutive Dan seemed to be aware of her as well, but not Tiny Tim. "Well," he said, "You don't see much tuna fish when you're stuck in an oatmeal box in the cereal isle."
    "Does that mean my car wins the game?" Runty Rusty asked.
    "No," Little Damian said, "On account of Tim, the game's a draw. Oh and just for that!" Little Damian cluncked Tiny Tim in the head with his Q-tip. "Next time no distractions, Yoda!"

In the end, I finished making everyone lunch and let Tiny Tim keep the picture of the Chicken of the Sea Mermaid."
  • I got so caught up in the story, Tempe, that I found myself whispering "Go, Diminutive Dan, you can do it!"

You're actually my hero.
  • Tempe, this is the best one yet! You have no idea how much I'm enjoying this- you write so magnificently! The plot unwinds so smoothly and the dialogue is so clever. I love how you weave in and out of Big Person's perspective to the Teenys' own sense of themselves. Tempe, you're clearly a master writer.

That scene where everyone crashes because Tim is distracted by the Tuna Mermaid- it was so good I had to read it over a few times.
    And when you describe Andy's car and Damian's reaction- that was priceless.
  • I wish I had something constructive and lovely to say like Tabetha, but I'm none too good with the words, so I'll just say that that was just plain awesome Tempe!! Yay!!

Unrelated: I love that song in your sig Tabetha! So beautiful!
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Aug 12 2007, 10:00 AM)
    I wish I had something constructive and lovely to say like Tabetha, but I'm none too good with the words, so I'll just say that that was just plain awesome Tempe!! Yay!!

my thoughts exactly awesome work
  • Ohmigosh Tempe!!!
    Thats is so good!!!
    Ahh I love it! You are briliant smile.gif
    That has to be one of my favorites laugh.gif

If someone were to ask me who my favorite author was...I'd have to say Tempe smile.gif
    "I thought I was just dreaming about banana bread."

... and let Tiny Tim keep the picture of the Chicken of the Sea Mermaid.
    biggrin.gif

"Oh and just for that!" Little Damian cluncked Tiny Tim in the head with his Q-tip. "Next time no distractions, Yoda!"

Yay! It made it in! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 12 2007, 09:03 AM)
    Tiny Tim really got into it. He looked like a little disco king, swaying his hips and motioning with his arms as if there were a little song playing in his head.

haha thats my favorite part lol that makes me love Tiny Tim even more
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 11 2007, 08:45 PM)
    Heidi! Have you ever read Cassie Claire's Lord of the Rings Very Secret Diaries? Your Dan pic reminds me of that. "Day 35: Killed by orcs. Stupid orcs." tongue.gif

LOL darn! i was one day off! haha. no, i havent read it. I was too busy reading Tempe's awesome stories. LOL

Tempe=brilliance.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 8 2007, 01:53 AM)
    Roachie would be too big to wear, so some other arrangemnet would have to be made. Little Kulash could ride his very own roach broach-mobile. wink.gif

I just found this in the avas&sigs thread, and now I'm requesting that the next Teeny Ok Go story involves this image, and that a picture be made of it.

please.

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 11 2007, 11:45 PM)

OH MAN! I read those such a long time ago, and completely forgot about them! Haha, thanks for reminding me of my long-neglected LOTR obsession... now I'll have to re-read those, eventually.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 12 2007, 04:49 PM)
    I just found this in the avas&sigs thread, and now I'm requesting that the next Teeny Ok Go story involves this image, and that a picture be made of it.

That would be great!!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 12 2007, 01:49 PM)

please.
    OH MAN! I read those such a long time ago, and completely forgot about them! Haha, thanks for reminding me of my long-neglected LOTR obsession... now I'll have to re-read those, eventually.

Ah, my girl is obsessed w/ LOTR's. She made me watch all 3 unedited movies with her during Christmas plus the hours of bonus footage mellow.gif

I don't know if Big Person will show the same warmth and enthusiasm toward Roachie that Tempe and Oknow show, but we'll see. Looks like Little Damian is going to have to hide Roachie like a pet dog you don't want your parents to know you have. I promised my sister I'd get off the computer and do some hw, so the story will have to come later. Ah my baby sis, you can tell she's going to make a great teacher w/ the way she's younger than me and yet mothers me.
  • Lol Big Person is like David Seville and Teeny Ok Go are the Chipmunks. I miss the Chipmunks so!

BTW, thank you all for the wonderful compliments. A shy writer like me really appreciates the love. wub.gif Glad you like the stories. Thanks for all the brilliant ideas and suggestions. You are all so amazingly talented and creative!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 12 2007, 07:04 PM)
    Lol Big Person is like David Seville and Teeny Ok Go are the Chipmunks. I miss the Chipmunks so!
    BTW, thank you all for the wonderful compliments. A shy writer like me really appreciates the love. wub.gif Glad you like the stories. Thanks for all the brilliant ideas and suggestions. You are all so amazingly talented and creative!

Aww I loved the Cipmunks!
    And, you're welcome!
    I can't wait till the next one!!!
  • haha ok im gunna admit that this is the worse thing ever but once i made it i was laughing so hard that it was soo bad i just had to post it and if someone who is good at photoshop wants to fix it please do it lol