In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 14 2007, 11:50 PM)
    mm i wonder if Teeny OK Go has a little kitten too. hehe that'd be cute. that'd be cool if "Oh, My Little Kitten" was TeenyOKGo's myspace song. hehe.

Haha laugh.gif

(That's my myspace song smile.gif )
  • hehe it was mine for about a week, but i can never keep the same song for more than a week at a time. im an impulsive song changer. laugh.gif
  • Haha, I'm not like that at all. Actually, I usually don't go on myspace for a week or so at a time.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 14 2007, 08:50 PM)
    mm i wonder if Teeny OK Go has a little kitten too. hehe that'd be cute. that'd be cool if "Oh, My Little Kitten" was TeenyOKGo's myspace song. hehe.

!!!

That's genius.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 14 2007, 11:50 PM)

I was really, really slow to get that. But I get it now and it's totally an awesome idea! Very clever, Heidi!
  • And now it is done. biggrin.gif

Took me forever to realize how easy it was to get that song on there. rolleyes.gif

Edit:

I put this in the LOLCATZ thread, but I thought I might as well post it here, too, since this thread did partially inspire it:

• *squeak* how cute!
  • That reminds me of the little puppy in 101 Dalmations that they don't think will make it, and the guy is like rubbing it while its in a little blanket or something...anyone??
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 14 2007, 08:50 PM)

And for this narrative, I decided to take a vote. You get to choose how you would like the story to turn out. Dang it'd be cool if somehow you choose one choice and mulitple alternative endings could be made. Well, anyway, for Teeny Ok Go kitten, would you like the kitty to be:

A. A palm sized sleepy kitty, named Wittl Kittin, that Big Person accidentally brings home with her from the volunteer animal shelter she works at. She wants to give Teeny Kitten back, but the Teeny's beg to keep it. (Incidentally, changing it's name to "Crispian Scully")

B. A Teeny Ok Go sized kitten (I mean one that it small enough for the Teeny's to carry around) that Little Damian finds and orders thru a mail order catalogue. He wants to name it either Kitty Kulash or Crispian Scully

C. A teeny Barbie doll toy named Crispian Scully (Little Damian came up with that name) that Little Damian (or Tiny Tim) constantly carries around like a James Bond villan. This toy was left in Big Person's purse by accident by a neighborhood kid she babysits

I'm thinking of combining two of the above ideas into one story. But first...you get to vote!
    Leave me a little comment under my profile if you don't want to take up room here. wink.gif
  • oh i like b or c i cant deicde
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 15 2007, 08:44 PM)
    That reminds me of the little puppy in 101 Dalmations that they don't think will make it, and the guy is like rubbing it while its in a little blanket or something...anyone??

OH YEAH I REMEMBER THAT!
  • Haha Tempe those choices are so good!
    Um, I would like it to be....hmm. I can't decide between A and C.
    Hmm.

Where did you get the name "Crispian Scully"? Is it signifigant, or is it just a name you liked and wanted to use...?
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 15 2007, 08:47 PM)
    OH YEAH I REMEMBER THAT!

laugh.gif!!
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 15 2007, 05:49 PM)
    Where did you get the name "Crispian Scully"? Is it signifigant, or is it just a name you liked and wanted to use...?

I was reading a magazine about British dentists. This is no lie.

BTW, if any of you really like a choice but would like to tweak it a bit, I'm open to suggestions tongue.gif
  • i think it would be funny to see damian get a cat and dan get a dog and them both not know eachother got something and they were like Big Person i want to show you something and they like whistle and the animals come out haha that would be funny
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 15 2007, 05:53 PM)
    i think it would be funny to see damian get a cat and dan get a dog and them both not know eachother got something and they were like Big Person i want to show you something and they like whistle and the animals come out haha that would be funny

laugh.gif
    Brilliant! It will be added to the Teeny Ok Go narrative toy box of ideas.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 15 2007, 08:52 PM)
    I was reading a magazine about British dentists. This is no lie.
    BTW, if any of you really like a choice but would like to tweak it a bit, I'm open to suggestions tongue.gif

Haha laugh.gif Tempe, you are just so good.

Something I thought of was that someone had a Barbie kitten. Like you know, one that's like an accessory to Barbies? I had one with a vet Barbie, and it had this bed for it, and when you pressed a button shaped like a mouse, it played the most annoying meow known to mankind.

...Anyways, I thought something along those lines, where they cared for a fake kitten would be cute.

:0
  • Anybody remember the Fisher Price barn? (Was it Fisher Price?) You opened the barn door and it made a mooing sound. I just had a vision of the Teenys hanging out in that barn and Big Person being woken up over and over again all night to the sound of that stupid fake cow as they go in and out of it.

laugh.gif

Moooooooo
  • hahaha that would be a frakn halarious story haha and they have like little animals that they ride around on haha
  • Damian keeps calling the pig charming

And we find out Dan has a secret fear of sheep!