In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• It's on Photobucket, so that's not it. I'm thinking the file's just too large. I'm gonna work on it later, but right now housecleaning calls. Oh boy.
  • Aww, have fun!
  • Okay, I do believe it's fixed now.
  • yeah i can see it now
  • It's working for me too!
  • haha i got excited about it and changed my layout to! haha but its not that important
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 15 2007, 07:23 PM)
    That's gonna be a lotta Teeny barf

haha.

oh, how did i miss your last addtion to the Teeny tales!? it was so cute!

and Kristamichelle, good job on fixing the bg!
  • http://audreyheller.com/

This thread and the myspace were the first things I thought of when I saw this lady's photography last weekend. I thought looking through those pictures might spark some ideas for more teeny adventures. (I love the ones you've written so far, Tempe!)

And in terms of the kitten story, my favorite is option A. smile.gif

ps. Hi. tongue.gif I'm Krista's friend and have been meaning to join the boards for a while...
  • Elanor! *glomp* biggrin.gif Glad to see that email finally went through.

That lady is genius. If I was rich, I'd buy a lot of her pics.
  • QUOTE (frielanor @ Aug 18 2007, 08:38 PM)
    Hi. tongue.gif I'm Krista's friend and have been meaning to join the boards for a while...

Welcome!! biggrin.gif!!

Oh, and that lady has some cool stuff smile.gif
  • Welcome! You found a gem of teeny pics! i love this one:

it reminds me of the end of the "There's a Fire" vid on the DVD.
  • The people the lady used are much smaller than Teeny OK Go. They are like Teeny OK Go's action figures.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 18 2007, 11:17 PM)
    Welcome! You found a gem of teeny pics! i love this one:

haha omg it really does i would have died if it would have spelt out curlique hahaa
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 18 2007, 08:19 PM)
    The people the lady used are much smaller than Teeny OK Go. They are like Teeny OK Go's action figures.

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 18 2007, 08:19 PM)
    haha omg it really does i would have died if it would have spelt out curlique hahaa

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 18 2007, 09:17 PM)
    Welcome! You found a gem of teeny pics! i love this one:

I was just looking at that one! I think Damian should play Scrabble with the Big Person, and throw a fit when the Big Person spells out "use." laugh.gif

edit: Didn't realize the improper word for "use" was banned. That's amazing. laugh.gif But you know what I mean. tongue.gif
  • laugh.gif You probably mean utiliz.e right?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 18 2007, 10:25 PM)
    laugh.gif You probably mean utiliz.e right?

That's the one! laugh.gif
  • Owner of Little Damian:

"I had some trouble sleeping last night. I heard a lot of scratching and scraping sounds coming from the hallway. The Teenies were up to something, but I ignored them, rolled over, and went back to sleep. I woke up when I heard a creeking sound like a door opening. I felt a little scared and got up to see what was going on. I opened my bedroom door carefully, my flashlight at the ready. There was nothing in the hall. "What's wrong?" Runty Rusty suddenly said, startling me.
    I screamed, then he screamed. Then he said, "Quiet! Dan's asleep!"
    "You should be asleep too. What's all that noise?"
    "What noise?" Little Damian chimed in.
    Runty Rusty said in a harsh whisper, "I thought you were supposed to keep quiet until the coast was clear, isn't that what you said?"
    "What coast? What are you two up to?"
    "Nothing, we just wanted a snack, go back to sleep," Little Damian reassured, grabing the back of Runy Rusty's collar and dragging him away.
    I signed. Grumbling I went back to bed. A short time later, I heard that creeking sound again and more scratching. This time it sounded like something was being dragged. I heard Dinking Dan laughing. But I was too sleepy to go out and pay attention to it. I fell back asleep. But after awhile, I started tossing and turning. I swear I head a cow mooing. Must be my tired imagination. "Moooooo." I must be part dreaming. I ate too much ice cream and cheese with Tiny Tim before bed. "Moooooo." The Teenies were laughing at something. Finally, I had to get up and see what was going on. "Moooooo."

I switched on the hallway light. The Teenies stopped dead in their tracks. My hallway closet hasn't seen the light of day since I don't remember when, and yet, the Teenies had been inside it. There were toys and old clothes scattered all around. They found my old Fisher Price Barn toy, and had managed to drag it out of the closet. They were playing their own little farmer game. Little Damian was wearing a farmer's hat and overalls. Tiny Tim and Runty Rusty had on little animal costumes. Tiny Tim looked like he was dressed as a cow and Runty Rusty a sheep. Diminutive Dan was riding a toy tractor.
    "Um, I'm just overtired from a long day of school, right?" I said.
    "Yeah," they all said, nodding.
    "And when I wake up, this hallway will be clean and I will have imagined this whole thing."
    "Possibley," they all said at the same time. "But first we have to finish our game," Little Damian added.

I woke up in the morning and the hallway was still a mess. I found the Teenies sleeping in the mess they had made. I made breakfast and went to school, knowing the mess would be gone when I got home, and for the most part it was."
  • Cuuuute!!!