In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• An amazing job to you all. OK Go fans never cease to amaze.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 19 2007, 05:38 PM)
    "Do me a favor, babe, and fill the sink with water when you're all done in there."

laugh.gif Tooooo accurate. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Tabetha, I don't have time to watch the video at the moment, but I will watch it soon--with the jaw dropping going on, I want to ...
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 19 2007, 06:37 PM)
    Yeah, you're right- makes me want to change it.

I love it just the way it is! I can't wait for the next one!!
    QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 19 2007, 06:38 PM)
    "Do me a favor, babe, and fill the sink with water when you're all done in there.
    Dan stood there, wearing nothing but shorts and his chucks.
    "Popcorn?" Runty Rusty offered me.

laugh.gif!!! Those ^ were my favorite parts. You are such a great writer!! I love it!
    Oh, and the thing about classical music, laugh.gif!!
  • Mmm id like to see dan wearing nothing but shorts and chucks wub.gif wub.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • Sally, your video is ADORABLE

and Tempe, as always, you have amazing stories/writing capabilities.

and I love you all.

<3
  • ^^^

What she said tongue.gif
  • Owner of Little Damian:

"My teacher invited the class to his house for a dinner party. I was excited but had no idea what to wear. Little Damian stood at the front of my closet pointing out possible outfits, finally settling on a black dress with pinkish roses. Tiny Tim was in the jewlery box picking out a nice broach, earings, and a necklace. Diminutive Dan and Runty Rusty didn't quite know what to do, but they were put in charge of picking shoes, a scarf, and handbag. The Teenies left the room. A short time later, I emerged in my outfit. Little Damian wasn't impressed with my hairdo, so I redid it because he insisted.

I had a good time at the party at first. My friends were hillarious. We had fun nosing through my teacher's things. He had a long table full of food and beverages. His wife was so friendly. As my friends and I chated with his wife, I glanced over to the food table and saw Runty Rusty scurry across carrying a meatball. "Uhh, would you excuse me for a moment." I hurried to the table as incuspicuoulsy as possible. I grabbed him and ran into the coat/purse room.

"What are you doing here?!" I whisphered slightly horrified.
    "Damian said I could come."
    "Why didn't you ask me?"
    "He said he was going to a party and that we could all come along."
    "You mean you're all here!?"
    "Sure, we came along in your purse."
    "Oh no!...Help me find the others. It's time to go!"
    "What? Already?" Runty Rusty whined.

I heard a crash in the next room. I peaked out at the party. It seemed no one had noticed the noise but me, so I slipped into the next room. My teacher had a room full of old sports memorabilla, autographs, and a drumset. I found Diminutive Dan playing with some boxing gloves. He had knocked over some trophies. He also had a plate of food nearby.
    "Diminutive Dan, I said in a harsh whisper."
    "Oh sorry, did I make too much noise? I dig these boxing gloves. Hey, did you check out your teacher's drumset. Pretty nice."
    "We're going now, Diminutive Dan," I said.
    "What already?"
    Runty Rusty stuck his head out from my purse, "That's what I said."
    I placed my purse at Diminutive Dan's feet and he climbed inside.

Now, where are Tiny Tim and Little Damian, I wondered. I casually went back out to the party. My teacher was leaning against the table of food, chatting with some students. Behind him, I saw Little Damian. He appeared to be listening intetently to the teacher's conversation even though he couldn't possibly be apart of it. I stepped into the conversation, grabbing for Little Damian from behind my back. I stood there casually listening to the conversation, and trying to grab Little Damian at the same time. The little slippery elf kept jumping and slidding out of reach. The teacher noticed my grabbing and acting funny. But I just smiled at him and pretended everything was normal. Finally! I got hold of Little Damian. I shoved him in my handbag. Or at least, I thought I had. He actually ended up in a fold in my scarf. He started squriming and climbing around my dress, which was bad for me as I'm highly ticklish! I started shaking and twisting. I could barely hold in giggles. The teacher turned toward me. I pretended to cough and stretch. I felt Little Damian swing off of my dress and land on my shoe. I bent down and picked him up, this time making sure he ended up in my purse.

Now, to find Tiny Tim. I found him at the bar, dancing in a daze and eating dessert. He seemed quite tipsy. He was singing the Gwen Stefani song "I'm Just a Girl." I grabbed him and shoved him in my purse. Quickly, I went to the bathroom to double check that I had all the Teenies. Tiny Tim was still singing. "Quiet, you!" I said.
    "He can't help it," Little Damian giggled. "He's just a girl in this world." Little Damian sang along.
    "I hope you had fun. We're leaving now."
    I said my thank yous and goodbyes to my teacher and his wife. My friends wanted to walk me home. "No, that's ok. I'll be alright," I said quickly.
    "Well, we'll walk you to the mailbox," they offered. As we went outside, Tiny Tim started singing again. "What is that?" they asked.
    "Er, it's just my cell phone, I can't quite get it to shut up."
    They laughed and hugged me goodbye. The Teenies started to squrim. So I quickly let go of my friends, waved at them, and walked briskley away toward home.

It was definitely the most crazy dinner party I had ever been to! Next time, I should be careful not to let Little Damian know when I'm going to a party!"
  • I love it! Ms. Tempe, you're awesome!

my fav part:
    He actually ended up in a fold in my scarf. He started squriming and climbing around my dress, which was bad for me as I'm highly ticklish! I started shaking and twisting. I could barely hold in giggles. The teacher turned toward me. I pretended to cough and stretch.
  • haha thats awesome i love the part how Tiny Tim got tipsy and i love that song hahahaa
  • Hahaha! laugh.gif laugh.gif

I love it!!! My favorite part had to be picturing Andy running with a meat ball laugh.gif
  • haah it seems like andy is always the one who is trying to take food somewhere lol
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif That was my favorite one yet!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 21 2007, 07:22 PM)
    ...Little Damian wasn't impressed with my hairdo, so I redid it because he insisted...

..."We're going now, Diminutive Dan," I said.
    "What already?"
    Runty Rusty stuck his head out from my purse, "That's what I said."...

...He started squriming and climbing around my dress...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Bloody hilarious, Rose!
  • another idea for a story is when the teenys order pizza! and start a rave hahah that would be awesome i would so come to that party!
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Great new stuff everyone! I'm a bit behind on the MySpace (and all of Teeny OK Go-dom, actually), but I should be able to catch up tonight or tomorrow. smile.gif
  • Don't work too hard! You're doing a great job so far!
  • Thanks! And don't worry, I don't think of it as work. It's super fun. smile.gif
  • looks awesome, Krista!
    You're really great at this- I can't wait to see if the boys reply when they get a moment
  • That would be great!!

Krista, have you commented OK Go at all?