In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• Aww, we'll miss you Heidi!!
    The same thing will probably be happening with me soon.
  • Dear School:

YOU'RE EVIL! mad.gif
    Unrespectfully yours,

Tempe Arizona
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 2 2007, 02:47 AM)
    Dear School:

YOU'RE EVIL! mad.gif
    Unrespectfully yours,

Tempe Arizona

Agreed! (And I haven't even started yet!)
  • Owner of Little Damian:

"My friend invited me to a costume party. The only catch was, she insisted all the guests make their own costumes! I had no idea what to make. I bought some glittery arts and crafts sort of things, but I didn't have a clue what to do with them. I sat at the kitchen table with all the glitter and gems in front of me, thinking. "You know what your problem is?" Little Damian said. "You think too hard. This isn't a science project. I mean, come on, even Tim could handle this."
    "Thanks, Damian!" Tiny Tim said happily, not noticing Little Damian's little jab at him.
    "We'll just show her how it's done then," Little Damian went on to say.
    "We will?" Runty Rusty asked hesitantly.
    "To the costumes, men!" Little Damian ordered in a bold voice.

A few minutes later, Diminutive Dan emerged from the pantry. He had bitten off a piece of a gum drop small enough to fit over his nose. Aside from that, he wore his usual outfit of green shirt and vest, black pants, and chucks. He also had a flower on his vest.
    "That's the best you can do, Dan?" Little Damian said.
    "Well, I wanted to keep it simple. Besides, you didn't see the best part." He faced Little Damian and suddenly, the flower on his vest squirted water right at Little Damian's face. "Hey!" Little Damian shouted. "Unless that's some sort of intoxicating beverage coming from that flower, don't squirt me!" Diminutive Dan looked proud of himself.
    Little Damian was determined now to show off his costume. He grabbed some feathers, felt, and paint from my pile of crafts and hopped away toward the pantry. A few minutes later, he came back in the same clothes, and jumped into a pile of glitter. "What did you do that for?" I asked.
    "It was sitting there, just waiting for me to do that," Little Damian insisted. Tiny Tim immediately jumped into the glitter too.
    "Enough," I shouted over them. "I hate vacuuming! You're getting glitter everywhere, just go get into you costumes!"
    They both hoped away, leaving a littery trail.

Finally, Little Damian came back, wrapped in felt. He made a little feather Cherokee Indian looking hat, and had paint streaked across his face. "I," he said proudly, "am an Indian chief. Ain't no way any of you can do a better costume. I even made my own mocassins." He held up his foot proudly to display his own handy work.
    Runty Rusty snaped his fingers, "I got one. Be right back." After a few minutes, he emerged. He had the shiny part of a granola bar wrapper taped around himself, and had a thimble on his head. "Like it?" He asked. "I'm a robot."
    Little Damian's mouth dropped, jealous and speechless. But before he could react, Tiny Tim emerged from the pantry. He had on his most finest suit and a bathrobe. He stuffed tissues up his sleeves to make his shirt look more frilly. And on his head, so intricately crafted, he had made a cotton candy wig. "I am a French aristocrat," Tiny Tim announced.
    "Tim, you've outdone us!" Little Damian was shocked.
    "It's really not that hard to make a fine costume," Tiny Tim said proudly. He opened a little tin inside his pocket and stuffed some invisible snuff up his nose like a true aristrocrat. He suddenly sneezed forcefully, even though the snuff was imaginary.

"Alright, gather round," Little Damian said. The four of them huddled together for a minute in their little costumes. Then they quickly jumped off the table and went into action. Diminutive Dan went into my hall closet that hasn't seen the light of day in years and pulled out an old Burger King hat. The Teenys went to work dancing and jumpinng around, as they threw paint and glitter at the hat. Tiny Tim squirted glue on a bunch of gem stones. Then they all picked him up so that he could paste the gemstones where he saw fit. I wanted to watch what they were up to, but Little Damian turned to me and insisted I get into my fanciest dress and shoes. When I came back, the Burger King hat was ready for me. They had made it very shiny and pretty. I wanted to try it on, but needed to wait a few minutes till it dried. Little Damian ordered me to put on a boa I had bought at the craft store.
    "The crown's just about dry," Runty Rusty said.
    "Put it on," Diminutive Dan said cheerfully to me.
    "We made you some sort of royal person," Little Damian said, waving his hand around vaguely like he didn't care what was going on, then added, "But my costume's still better,"
    "I like my costume best," Tiny Tim said.
    Little Damian ignored him. He turned to me, "Now go to that party....and...take us with you."
    "Oh no, not again," I said.
    "Fine then we'll throw our own party. But expect a mess." Little Damian said. Reaching behind Tiny Tim, he pulled out a piece of cotton candy from Tiny Tim's wig, and popped it in his mouth. Tiny Tim had his back turned toward Little Damian, and didn't even notice.
    I glared at him for making threats.
    Diminutive Dan didn't want me to go to the party upset. He smiled and said, "Don't worry, we'll get our mess cleaned up before you get back."

I had a good time at the party and had the Teeny's to thank. They made their own little mess, just as Little Damian promised. But it was a small price to pay knowing they were safe at home and wouldn't crash this party!"
  • ahhh Tempe! laugh.gif That's excellent, i've missed your stories so much!

i love it and the last sentence ties it up perfectly smile.gif

well done, again
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 2 2007, 03:29 AM)
    Little Damian said. "You think too hard. This isn't a science project. I mean, come on, even Tim could handle this."
    "Thanks, Damian!" Tiny Tim said happily, not noticing Little Damian's little jab at him.

"It was sitting there, just waiting for me to do that," Little Damian insisted. Tiny Tim immediately jumped into the glitter too.

I even made my own mocassins." He held up his foot proudly to display his own handy work.

He asked. "I'm a robot."

Tiny Tim emerged from the pantry. He had on his most finest suit and a bathrobe. He stuffed tissues up his sleeves to make his shirt look more frilly. And on his head, so intricately crafted, he had made a cotton candy wig. "I am a French aristocrat," Tiny Tim announced.

"It's really not that hard to make a fine costume," Tiny Tim said proudly. He opened a little tin inside his pocket and stuffed some invisible snuff up his nose like a true aristrocrat. He suddenly sneezed forcefully, even though the snuff was imaginary.

I had a good time at the party and had the Teeny's to thank. They made their own little mess, just as Little Damian promised. But it was a small price to pay knowing they were safe at home and wouldn't crash this party!"

Tempe this story is amazing!! ^^ those are my favorite parts i can just see Damian jumping in glitter and once he gets yelled at Tim does the same thing lol this story keeped me laughing just like all the other stories you've made great job!
  • that was so cute, Tempe!

QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Sep 1 2007, 11:30 PM)
    Aww, we'll miss you Heidi!!
    The same thing will probably be happening with me soon.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 1 2007, 11:47 PM)
    Dear School:

YOU'RE EVIL! mad.gif
    Unrespectfully yours,

Tempe Arizona

Thanks you guys! Darn Vegas for starting school so early. I hope you have a good school year, Christine!
  • this is upsetting that everyone wont be on as much anymore sad.gif i think it might just be bc im listening to Indiana by Jon mcglaughlin and its a sad song
  • Tempe, you need to get those published. With illustrations and everything. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 2 2007, 03:00 PM)
    Tempe, you need to get those published. With illustrations and everything. biggrin.gif

omg that would be freaking awesome!!!!
  • laugh.gif Love it.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 2 2007, 12:29 AM)
    "To the costumes, men!" Little Damian ordered in a bold voice.

For some reason, I heard that in Damian's over-actor voice. ("Mary says meet her in 316! *gesticulates*)
  • Owner of Little Damian:

"I hate long car rides. I get car sick even when I'm the one who's doing the driving. Nevertheless, I packed my bags on got ready for a nice long drive that I didn't really want to take. I adjusted my mirrors, started the car, and backed out of the driveway. After about an hour of driving I swear I heard someone sneeze. That would be impossible seeing as I was the only person in the car. I WAS the only person in the car WASN'T I? Anyway, I think the drive was already getting to me. I reached toward the glove compartment to grab my sunglasses. I almost thought I saw Diminutive Dan roll away for cover. No, he wasn't here. The drive was just getting to me. I switched on the radio. A song was playing that I really liked. Maybe this drive wouldn't be so bad. All of the sudden, the station switched on it's own, as if someone had pushed the button to change the station.

"That's it!" I shouted. "What's going on here!"
    "Um," Runty Rusty said, "We heard you say you don't like long car rides. We like long car rides, so we thought we'd come along with you."
    I jerked my head round to see Runty Rusty lounging deep in the crevice of the backseat, with his little laptop on his lap. No sooner did I turn my eyes back on the road, did Little Damian appear. He swung out from under the sunviser as if he were Tarzan, and hopped, almost flew, onto the front seat. Tiny Tim crawled out of a compartment near the radio. I heard a sound like little drum sticks pounding inside the glove compartment. Sure enough, Diminutive Dan was in there. He wanted to come out and join the rest of the lads. I sighed and let him out. Frustrated, I said, "What am I going to do with you guys? I have a big thing to go to, I can't keep a watch on you guys and do that all at the same time."
    "Hey, we don't need to be babysat," Little Damian said. He peered up at my odometer. "You're driving too fast."
    "I think I should turn the car around and go home," I said.
    "Um, I really have to go to the bathroom," Tiny Tim said. He went to sit next to Little Damian. Diminutive Dan hoped on my leg, then crawled around me to get to the back of the car. He wanted to sit on the back windshield area and watch the traffic go by. "I wanna look for Semi's!" he said.
    "Do you think there'll be a rest stop soon?" Tiny Tim asked.
    "You're into big trucks, Dan?" Runty Rusty asked. He got up and climbed over to join Diminutive Dan.
    Little Damian peered up at me again. "You're not going with the flow of traffic very well. You want me to drive?"
    "How are YOU going to drive!?" I asked.
    "It was only a suggestion," he said. Then he got up, a little unstable from the speed of the car, grabbed my sleeve and crawled up to sit on the driver's seat next to my shoulder.
    "What are you doing?" I asked.
    "You appear to need help driving in traffic, so I'm gonna help you."
    "Hey," Tiny Tim said, "That looks like fun....But I really have to go to the bathroom."
    Runty Rusty and Diminutive Dan started punching each other and shouting everytime they saw a red car.
    "Get into the right lane," Little Damian ordered. "No wait, maybe you should get into the carpool lane since there's more than one person in the car."
    "And just what are the police going to say when they pull me over and you guys are hiding?"
    "Well, you'll get to where you're going more efficiently if you go into that lane over there."
    "Whenever you're ready, I'd like to go to the bathroom," Tiny Tim said. He stumbled over to the radio dial, and started pushing buttons till he found a song he liked.
    Runty Rusty and Diminutive Dan were shouting and laughing wildly at how many red cars they saw.
    "No, go into that lane over there!"
    "I love this song!"
    "Red car over there!"

"Alright, that's it! All of you, get in the back. Now! Put on the seatbelt, and sit quietly or else I'm turning this car right around and going home." They skeetered to the back seat, innocently and obediently putting the long middle seat belt over their laps. Tiny Tim snaped it shut.
    For awhile it was quiet. Then Tiny Tim started to sing "Party All the Time." Little Damian started to sing along while Diminutive Dan drumed along. Runty Rusty typed away on his keyboard.
    "Hey what are you working on, anyway, Andy?" Little Damian asked.
    "Sorry, it's top secret"
    "Oh come on!"
    "Only Dan knows what I'm working on."
    "What! Why does he get to know?"
    "Because he can keep a secret."
    "So can I! Tim, can't I keep a secret?"
    Tiny Tim thought for a second. "Well, one time you told---"
    Little Damian, sensing Tiny Tim wasn't going to be helpful, suddenly interjected, "I'm a great secret keeper!"
    Little Damian and Runty Rusty started to argue over looking at the computer. Meanwhile, Diminutive Dan and Tiny Tim started carrying on with their own conversation. It became a white noise of Teeny chatter! I really needed some ducktape....

....Then I heard a crash like a dish falling and woke up. It had all been a dream. I went to the kitchen and saw the Teenys preparing a snack. "Oh, glad you're up." Little Damian said. "We've decide that you should take us on a roadtrip!"
    My mouth dropped. "No!" I shouted and ran to my bedroom, locking myself in.
    "What happened to her?" Tiny Tim asked.
    "Beats me" Runty Rusty said.
    Dimutive Dan shrugged, "Was it something we said?"
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 2 2007, 12:00 PM)
    Tempe, you need to get those published. With illustrations and everything. biggrin.gif

You're too kind. wink.gif

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Sep 2 2007, 12:55 PM)
    For some reason, I heard that in Damian's over-actor voice. ("Mary says meet her in 316! *gesticulates*)

Lol, that's what I thought of too.

Oh, and does Mary know?
  • laugh.gif I love the subtle allusion to the "Potty All the Time" joke in that old interview
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 2 2007, 10:46 PM)
    laugh.gif I love the subtle allusion to the "Potty All the Time" joke in that old interview

Lol, yeps. Oh and I recently found that song on an old 80s cd I have. Now I can't stop listening to it. That song is so Tim isn't it? laugh.gif
  • I remember when that song came out. "Why is Eddie Murphy singing?"
  • I hope Sally/Tabetha doesn't mind me posting this, but I was looking at her youtube videos and this one's so adorable, it has to be posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9naVxGvS38
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA Tempe, I think that last one made me laugh the most! I love Little Damian's habit for trying to take control of EVERYTHING! laugh.gif

And Sally's video - pure genius.
    Runty Rusty and Diminutive Dan started punching each other and shouting everytime they saw a red car.

I don't know why that made me both laugh AND cry at the same time!!!
  • WOW this is like my favorite one now! i would quote my favorite parts but it would be like the WHOLE story!! Your amazing Tempe how DO you do it!