In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• There's no need to condense them. I only got to read the first one, but it was awesome. If you want to condense them, though, go ahead. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 24 2007, 12:59 AM)
    There's no need to condense them. I only got to read the first one, but it was awesome. If you want to condense them, though, go ahead. smile.gif

Ah, sorry, fixed that little problem. The second one should be up now.
  • Love the second half. laugh.gif

"Tim, I love you, but I just can't spend my life glued to you!"

Awwww! wub.gif So adorable! happy.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 24 2007, 03:26 AM)
    "You'd better cause I really have to go to the bathroom," Tiny Tim said.

"Oh, man! Dan, get out a camera!"

Tiny Tim started to laugh, "Hey Damian, I'm stuck on you. Remember that movie?"
    Tiny Tim laughing the whole time, "That tickles!"

i LOVED TAT STORY!!! these were my favorite parts though that made me like fall to the floor laughing
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 24 2007, 01:01 AM)
    Damian looked like an actual woman and it was creepy.

This reminds me of the poster for that movie "Lady in the Water".. the lady on that poster looked kinda like Damian. It was scary, as you say.

Tempe, you've outdone yourself! The Super-Glue story is the best!
    (and I forbid you to cut any of it out!!)
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 24 2007, 03:52 PM)
    This reminds me of the poster for that movie "Lady in the Water".. the lady on that poster looked kinda like Damian. It was scary, as you say.

HAHAHAHA! That's so freaky.

Tempe, I love this story so much! When Damian said he loves Tim, I was all "aaaaw!" And I love how you have Damian call him Yoda all the time. The two of them- best friends since the age of 11/12...so sweet!

And thx! I'll miss you!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 24 2007, 01:56 PM)
    HAHAHAHA! That's so freaky.

Tempe, I love this story so much! When Damian said he loves Tim, I was all "aaaaw!" And I love how you have Damian call him Yoda all the time. The two of them- best friends since the age of 11/12...so sweet!

And thx! I'll miss you!

Lol, didn't know if I should use the word "love" but it worked out well. When Little Damian acts crazy, my inspiration is that interview they did when he had a broken leg. Hey, that's also the origin of the Yoda thing.

The little firecracker finally got his cunupkins for being so impetuous all the time. laugh.gif
    I made Big Person plant a vegitable garden for a future story.

Comeback and at least talk to us during the year, Sally. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 24 2007, 05:06 PM)
    Comeback and at least talk to us during the year, Sally. sad.gif

I will! I love you! xoxo!
  • BYE SALLY!!! WE'LL MISS YOU AND YOUR AWESOME PHOTOSHOPING SKILLS!! AND OF COURSE YOUR HALARIOUSNESS!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 24 2007, 08:26 AM)
    "Look what you've done, Yoda!" Little Damian shouted at Tiny Tim.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    I want my own Teeny OK Go, just to replay this sequence. Tempe you're amazing.

BYE SALLY! WE LOVE YOU!! wub.gif
  • Sally! I missed your post before. We'll miss you! Come back as often as possible. *hugs* wub.gif
    This one.

and Sally, I can't believe that you won't be coming back here as often as you possibly can.

But either way, you'll be missed whenever you're not here!
  • omg that totally does look like Damian that is soo creepy!!!!!
  • OMG that looks JUST like Damian!

Scary. huh.gif
  • .....*speechless*
  • haha, exactly... tongue.gif

and the funny thing is, she doesn't look like him at all in any other pictures, just the one they happened to use for all the promotions.
  • Bye Sally! I shall miss enjoying all your wonderful photoshop creations and just plain awesomeness on these boards!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 24 2007, 02:26 AM)
    "You startled me! But am I glad to see you. We need your help. Look what those two did!"
    "Oh, man! Dan, get out a camera!"
    "Don't you dare!" Little Damian warned Runty Rusty.
    Runty Rusty sighed disappointedly turning to me, "Get some Q-tips and some acetone."
    "Where do I get that?" I asked.
    "It's commonly known as nail polish remover," he said in a rather bored tone.
    "How do you know that'll work?" Diminutive Dan asked slightly worried.
    "Lucky for you guys, I just read about this recently," Runty Rusty said proudly.
    "Stop reading and start helping," Little Damian shouted.
    Tiny Tim started to laugh, "Hey Damian, I'm stuck on you. Remember that movie?"
    "Tim, I love you, but I just can't spend my life glued to you!" Little Damian was getting slightly hysterical.
    Diminutive Dan, Runty Rusty, and I scrubbed furiously at Tiny Tim and Little Damian with acetone soaked Q-tips. Tiny Tim laughing the whole time, "That tickles!"
    Finally they loosened free.
    "I'm me again!" Little Damian shouted. He reached out to hug Runty Rusty. "Ah no you don't." Runty Rusty said. "Not with that Super Glue soaked shirt of yours."

I think they all learned a valuable lesson, I thought to myself.
    Little Damian giggled, "Hey, I think I'll keep this shirt like this. It may come in handy. Nobody wash it,"

I loved all of this. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 24 2007, 12:01 AM)
    You know that painting of the old man and woman with the pitchfork? I started putting Damian and Tim in, but I had to stop because I was making it too photorealistic and instead of being funny, Damian looked like an actual woman and it was creepy. And so now I will have nightmares. I will have to redo it better, more funny, to get that image out of my head. Little did I know that Damian's face would lend itself so easily to creepiness.

laugh.gif laugh.gif <---First at the idea of putting Damian & Tim in that painting, and second at the idea of creepy old lady Damian.

Bye, Sally, you'll be missed! Enjoy your vacation and the start of school.
  • Somehow, I never finished reading the superglue stories until just now. Hmph.
    QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 24 2007, 03:26 AM)
    "Look what you've done, Yoda!" Little Damian shouted at Tiny Tim.
    "Tim, I love you, but I just can't spend my life glued to you!" Little Damian was getting slightly hysterical.
    Tiny Tim laughing the whole time, "That tickles!"

laugh.gif laugh.gif I love it!! Those were my favorite parts!
    Tempe, you're so brilliant!!
  • I think I should tell you guys that i won't be on the boards as often anymore. School started this week and I'm busy all day long! I'll come as often as I can though! But if you don't see me for a few days, you'll know where I am. biggrin.gif