In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• Tempe, you rock.

I found a picture! YES!

Oh my gosh, I had forgotten about the silo.

HA--well, here's Dan, I guess!

lol

I'm totally time tripping.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 19 2007, 06:33 AM)
    "But first we have to finish our game," Little Damian added.

haha this is my favorite quote hahaha

sheri those pictures are brilliant ahah
  • LOL thats so cute!
  • Okay, i know this is a bit late, but Tempe inspired me to add some literature to this thread. I'm not as creative as Tempe, but i love to write. So here's the aftermath:

My growling stomach woke me up at two in the morning. I unwillingly rolled out of bed and stumbled into the kitchen, somehow managing to flick on the light switch in the process. All at once, a rancid and oddly sweet smell filled my nose and made my head swim. There on the counter was Tiny Tim rolled onto his side next to a pile of partially-digested cake. He was lying on the exact same spot where he'd been that afternoon. We couldn't get him to budge an inch since his stomach was so full of delicious cakey goodness. The rest of the teenies were nowhere in sight. Trying to get away from the mess and the smell, I presumed. Tiny Tim didn't even seem to notice me coming in. His eyes were closed and a wide smile was spread across his face. He must've been dreaming about cake. So i cleaned up the mess, covered Tim with a tissue to keep him warm, and bid him good night. He grumbled and turned over at the touch of the tissue, and said something like "frosting waterfalls". I sighed and then clambered back upstairs without eating my snack. For some reason, I lost my appetite.
  • haha thats awesome poor tiny tim lol
  • Aww Tempe, that was such a good story!!!
    Sheri! Those pictures are great! I had something just like that, but a slightly different version. Mine didn't moo, unless my parents never put batteres in...which would make sense.

And Heidi, I loved your story too! Haha "frosting waterfalls" laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (frielanor @ Aug 18 2007, 09:23 PM)
    I was just looking at that one! I think Damian should play Scrabble with the Big Person, and throw a fit when the Big Person spells out "use." laugh.gif

Brilliant! laugh.gif

a cute website. Welcome to the boards, frielanor. How did you come up w/ a cool sn like that?

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 19 2007, 09:40 AM)
    Okay, i know this is a bit late, but Tempe inspired me to add some literature to this thread. I'm not as creative as Tempe, but i love to write. So here's the aftermath:
    My growling stomach woke me up at two in the morning. I unwillingly rolled out of bed and stumbled into the kitchen, somehow managing to flick on the light switch in the process. All at once, a rancid and oddly sweet smell filled my nose and made my head swim. There on the counter was Tiny Tim rolled onto his side next to a pile of partially-digested cake. He was lying on the exact same spot where he'd been that afternoon. We couldn't get him to budge an inch since his stomach was so full of delicious cakey goodness. The rest of the teenies were nowhere in sight. Trying to get away from the mess and the smell, I presumed. Tiny Tim didn't even seem to notice me coming in. His eyes were closed and a wide smile was spread across his face. He must've been dreaming about cake. So i cleaned up the mess, covered Tim with a tissue to keep him warm, and bid him good night. He grumbled and turned over at the touch of the tissue, and said something like "frosting waterfalls". I sighed and then clambered back upstairs without eating my snack. For some reason, I lost my appetite.

Lol! There goes the Teeny barf! laugh.gif
    frosting waterfalls. That's my fav line. Can you just picture Tim muttering that in his sleep? laugh.gif

Sheri, you're awesome. Those pics are calling for a photoshopping. I'm not too good w/ that though. Maybe Tabetha or some else?
    Ah, I forgot about the chickens in the roof! Does Fisher Price make this anymore?
  • i had a weird dream last night that i like just now remembered that i had bc something reminded me of it and i would put it in a story but im not good at writeing them so tempe iif you find this interesting to make more of a story out of it i think it would be pretty funny........i had a dream that little damian filled up the sink and made like a pool out of it and he wanted to be like a professional swimmer so he like shaved his legs and everything and tiny tim still had his whistle and was like damians coach
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 19 2007, 01:59 PM)
    Brilliant! laugh.gif

a cute website. Welcome to the boards, frielanor. How did you come up w/ a cool sn like that?

Thanks, Tempe! biggrin.gif "frielanor" was Krista's idea (she's the one who introduced me to OK Go, and convinced me to join the boards by linking to them and talking about them so much tongue.gif ). I've been going by Elanor online for a while, and that's what she calls me. And actually, this will only make sense if I post the bit of the IM conversation that resulted in frielanor.

Krista: ttfn, my fabulous uber-cool friend elanor
    Krista: hmm...before i go
    Krista: i'm having a thought

Elanor: shortly before the end biggrin.gif
    Krista: a random, strange thought tongue.gif
    Krista: haha lol

Elanor: ok
    Elanor: random and strange are two of my favorites

Krista: friend + elanor = friendlanor or frielanor
    Krista: i am so weird
    laugh.gif
    Elanor: haha
    Elanor: frielanor
    Elanor: i love it
    laugh.gif
    Krista: it kinda looks like frie-lanor, as in french fry
    Elanor: if i ever bother joining the ok go boards, i'm joining as frielanor laugh.gif
    Krista: yes! laugh.gif

So...that's why frielanor. Call me Elanor, or frielanor, or whatever. I could go on, there are way too many names I respond to... tongue.gif Including MC Hammer and not-nice. blink.gif
  • Well, guys, I think Tempe is way better than JK Rowling, and her stories deserved their own movie. Unfortunately, I didn't have the appropriate dialogue, so this is the best I came up with. Next time though, anime.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssYS3mI37YM

Welcome, Elanor! Nice to meet you!
  • Sally! That is so cute!! I love it laugh.gif !
    ...One question. What does Andy say when he goes by?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 19 2007, 06:25 PM)
    Sally! That is so cute!! I love it laugh.gif !
    ...One question. What does Andy say when he goes by?

I was going to have him say "Does Mary know?" but that made me laugh too hard and I figured it was cruel.
    So he says "Ohm's Law," the one thing he remembers from electrical engineering when Damian asked him.

Sheri, I am going to photoshop them into wearing farmers clothes b/c of you.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 19 2007, 06:29 PM)
    I was going to have him say "Does Mary know?" but that made me laugh too hard and I figured it was cruel.
    So he says "Ohm's Law," the one thing he remembers from electrical engineering when Damian asked him.

Oh! Yes, he is saying that! I forgot that thing existed, and I just couldn't figure out what he said.
    laugh.gif "Does Mary know?" would have been hilarious! (But I still love it!!)
  • *tears starting in my eyes*
    *grinning so hard my face hurts*

Oh my god. I just discovered this, and it's soo funny. Tempe, your imagination is great! I want to go through your stories and tell you all my favorite lines, but that would take a while. I love how you capture the personalities and quirks of the real OK Go in their Teeny counterparts, for example: Little Damian bossing everyone around (and them complying because he knows what he's doing)*, Tiny Tim being sweet and having innocent adventures, Runty Rusty keeping quiet and tapping away on his teeny computer, and Diminutive Dan ready to swing into action and always promising to have everything cleaned up by morning. I like how they come up with games and activities to amuse themselves (just like Big OK Go, really).

I'm impressed that you're searching the Internet for inspiration and photos to use in your photo-creations, everyone.

What a great collaborative project! More! More!

*Edit: And Little Damian being an over-achiever and a perfectionist and insisting on having everything done just so. wink.gif

p.s. Welcome, frielanor!
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 19 2007, 06:33 PM)
    "Does Mary know?" would have been hilarious! (But I still love it!!)

Yeah, you're right- makes me want to change it. But that's ok, always next time, which I'm planning on either being anime or OK Go meets Strongbad, lol. Although, I kind of doubt they know who Strongbad is.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 19 2007, 01:06 PM)
    i had a weird dream last night that i like just now remembered that i had bc something reminded me of it and i would put it in a story but im not good at writeing them so tempe iif you find this interesting to make more of a story out of it i think it would be pretty funny........i had a dream that little damian filled up the sink and made like a pool out of it and he wanted to be like a professional swimmer so he like shaved his legs and everything and tiny tim still had his whistle and was like damians coach

Lol! Didn't you know? Dreams make the best stories
    Wow, the Teenies are now controlling our dreams. Tim would be so proud.

Owner of Little Damian:

"I have to go to a big Student Government Association meeting tonight. But first, I wanted a shower to get off all the stink from gym class. After changing my clothes, I headed to the bathroom, only to find that the door was closed. I knocked at the door.
    "Hold on a sec," came the voice of Little Damian from inside.
    "Can you hurry? I have a meeting to get to and I have to have a shower."
    A few seconds later, the door came creaking open. Little Damian came out smiling up at me innocently. "Do me a favor, babe, and fill the sink with water when you're all done in there.
    "Huh?"
    "I've got some things I wanna wash."
    So I had my shower and went off to the meeting. Before I left, I filled the sink with some water, as Little Damian requested. I was highly suspicious and wondered what he was up to.

A few hours later, I came home to the sounds of splashing, chanting, and a whistle being blown. On the way back from the meeting, there was a swim matching going on. I thought maybe I had the swim match noises ringing in my ears. But when I stepped into the hallway, I found it was wet. There were Teeny toe water prints on the carpet. Then I realized that there really was splashing, chanting, and a whistle blowing in my house. It was coming from the bathroom. I ran in to see what was going on. There were water puddles everywhere, and soping wet towels thrown on the floor. The mirror was covered in streams of water. It looked as if it had rained, no poured, in the bathroom! Little Damian was swimming in the sink. Diminutive Dan stood off to the side, next to the faucet. Tiny Tim had a clipboard, stopwatch, and whistle. Each time Little Damian swam across the sink, Tiny Tim would blew the whistle and scribble something on the clipboard.

"Oh, you're just in time," Runty Rusty said cheerfully to me.
    "What is going on?" I said, my mouth agape.
    "Damian is training to be a professional swimmer. He's about to race Dan now," Runty Rusty said.
    "Why?"
    "Damian's gone all out. He's really got his heart set on this professional swimming thing." Runty Rusty said.
    Dan stood there, wearing nothing but shorts and his chucks. He started doing some sort of warm-up bending his knees with his hands outstrechted. He tossed off the chucks. "Are we ready?" he asked, rubbing his hands together.
    I looked at Little Damian. "Didn't you once have leg hair?"
    "Not really," Little Damian shrugged barely listening.
    "Besides he shaved it all off," Tiny Tim added.
    "Why?" I asked.
    "All the professional swimmers do!" Little Damian insisted. "It makes you swim faster."
    "Popcorn?" Runty Rusty offered me.
    "Uh, no."
    "You know what though, I don't think the sink is big enough. Maybe we should try the bathtub," Little Damian said.
    "No, that's ok!" I said, "Just finish this and get the place cleaned up!"

Diminutive Dan won the match. Little Damian, being the sore loser that he is, started to argue. Tiny Tim, referee extraordinaire, broke up the arguement and declared the match a tie. Meanwhile, Runty Rusty helped me clean up. Next time, when Little Damian asks me to do something for him and he uses the word "babe' I'll know to be super cautious!"

How was that? I was going to have Little Damian listening to annoying classic coutry music. He knows Big Person hates it but he says it helps him swim. I couldn't fit that line in, so it will have to wait for another story.
  • haha, I love it, Tempe! Perfect!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 19 2007, 03:08 PM)

*jaw dropped to the floor*

Could someone please close my amazed mouth for me? That is so fantastic!

Yes, sureeyesawake, we are certifiably and impressively insane. wink.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 19 2007, 06:38 PM)
    Lol! Didn't you know? Dreams make the best stories
    Wow, the Teenies are now controlling our dreams. Tim would be so proud.
    Owner of Little Damian:

"I have to go to a big Student Government Association meeting tonight. But first, I wanted a shower to get off all the stink from gym class. After changing my clothes, I headed to the bathroom, only to find that the door was closed. I knocked at the door.
    "Hold on a sec," came the voice of Little Damian from inside.
    "Can you hurry? I have a meeting to get to and I have to have a shower."
    A few seconds later, the door came creaking open. Little Damian came out smiling up at me innocently. "Do me a favor, babe, and fill the sink with water when you're all done in there.
    "Huh?"
    "I've got some things I wanna wash."
    So I had my shower and went off to the meeting. Before I left, I filled the sink with some water, as Little Damian requested. I was highly suspicious and wondered what he was up to.

A few hours later, I came home to the sounds of splashing, chanting, and a whistle being blown. On the way back from the meeting, there was a swim matching going on. I thought maybe I had the swim match noises ringing in my ears. But when I stepped into the hallway, I found it was wet. There were Teeny toe water prints on the carpet. Then I realized that there really was splashing, chanting, and a whistle blowing in my house. It was coming from the bathroom. I ran in to see what was going on. There were water puddles everywhere, and soping wet towels thrown on the floor. The mirror was covered in streams of water. It looked as if it had rained, no poured, in the bathroom! Little Damian was swimming in the sink. Diminutive Dan stood off to the side, next to the faucet. Tiny Tim had a clipboard, stopwatch, and whistle. Each time Little Damian swam across the sink, Tiny Tim would blew the whistle and scribble something on the clipboard.

"Oh, you're just in time," Runty Rusty said cheerfully to me.
    "What is going on?" I said, my mouth agape.
    "Damian is training to be a professional swimmer. He's about to race Dan now," Runty Rusty said.
    "Why?"
    "Damian's gone all out. He's really got his heart set on this professional swimming thing." Runty Rusty said.
    Dan stood there, wearing nothing but shorts and his chucks. He started doing some sort of warm-up bending his knees with his hands outstrechted. He tossed off the chucks. "Are we ready?" he asked, rubbing his hands together.
    I looked at Little Damian. "Didn't you once have leg hair?"
    "Not really," Little Damian shrugged barely listening.
    "Besides he shaved it all off," Tiny Tim added.
    "Why?" I asked.
    "All the professional swimmers do!" Little Damian insisted. "It makes you swim faster."
    "Popcorn?" Runty Rusty offered me.
    "Uh, no."
    "You know what though, I don't think the sink is big enough. Maybe we should try the bathtub," Little Damian said.
    "No, that's ok!" I said, "Just finish this and get the place cleaned up!"

Diminutive Dan won the match. Little Damian, being the sore loser that he is, started to argue. Tiny Tim, referee extraordinaire, broke up the arguement and declared the match a tie. Meanwhile, Runty Rusty helped me clean up. Next time, when Little Damian asks me to do something for him and he uses the word "babe' I'll know to be super cautious!"
    How was that? I was going to have Little Damian listening to annoying classic coutry music. He knows Big Person hates it but he says it helps him swim. I couldn't fit that line in, so it will have to wait for another story.

haha this was amazing its totally how my dream sorta went (except mine iddnt include big person and all the great detail) great job
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 19 2007, 06:44 PM)
    *jaw dropped to the floor*

Could someone please close my amazed mouth for me? That is so fantastic!

Thanks, Tempe- that's exactly how I feel when I read your stories!