In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• Aww I had a little barn when I was little. Not one that mooed, but a barn, along with animals, and fences. Aww, the fun of childhood toys.

Maybe there should be some sort of story about Teeny OK Go having different doll houses and such to hang out it and stuff smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 15 2007, 09:45 PM)
    Damian keeps calling the pig charming

And we find out Dan has a secret fear of sheep!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • i can see Tiny Tim being a swan hanger outter lol
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 15 2007, 06:42 PM)
    Anybody remember the Fisher Price barn? (Was it Fisher Price?) You opened the barn door and it made a mooing sound. I just had a vision of the Teenys hanging out in that barn and Big Person being woken up over and over again all night to the sound of that stupid fake cow as they go in and out of it.

laugh.gif

Moooooooo

OMG the possibilities with that are endless!

I wanna end all my posts from now on with:

Moooooooo
  • Haha that would be so amusing laugh.gif
  • Owner of Little Damian:

"I thought I'd put myself in charge of planning my friend's birthday party. Only problem was, I'm not much of a party planner. My parties usually consist of nacho dip and tv reruns, but I wanted to make this party special. "You know what you should do?" Little Damian suggested.
    "What?"
    "Ok, here's what you should do. You should, like, have the corners of the room slowly spray a mist of dry ice. And like, then, let's see...You waltz into the room wearing a long black gown and announce the arrival of your friend. All the guests should wear nothing but tapestry so that their faces can't be seen. And everyone should snap their fingers when your friend enters the room."
    "Where do you get these ideas?!"
    "What? I mean it. It'd so rock! Dan, wouldn't it rock?"
    "Uhh"
    "It wouldn't rock or roll!" I insisted.
    "She's insulting me!" Little Damian huffed and then said, "Alright then, Dan, what's your idea?"

"Well...." he thought for a minute. "You could maybe make it winter sports related. Maybe place a bobsled in the corner of the room. Plenty of chips and dip. Beer. Um and maybe a t-shirt decorating contest or something."
    Little Damian exclaimed, "T-shirt making contest! Good, I like that!"
    I sighed, "It's summer and besides she's no athlete. She can barely handle ping pong."
    Little Damian looked up at me incredulously, "So why are we having a party for her?!"
    "Who's this we business?" I asked.

"Well how about this..." Runty Rusty chimed in, "...Robots."
    "What about them this time?" Little Damian asked.
    "We build Robots at the party. Who doesn't like a Robot?"
    Diminutive Dan shrugged, appearing somewhat interested by the idea.
    "Wait!" Little Damian exclaimed. "You know who would be great at this party planning stuff? Tim! Where is he?"
    Suddenly, we heard painful groaning coming from the kitchen.
    "Ah that must be him," Little Damain said nonchalantly.
    "But what's wrong with him?" I asked.

We all went to the kitchen to see what was going on. I had bought a lovely chocolate sheet cake for the party and had left it on the stove, maybe the mere sight of the delight was making Tiny Tim feel faint. Instead, on the stove top, we found an empty sheet cake pan with chunks of chocolate cake crumbs and globs of goo that were once frosting splattered on the counter. Tiny Tim laid flat on his back, sprawled out inside the empty cake pan, groaning, with his tongue hanging out.
    "You ate this whole cake by yourself, Yoda!?" Little Damian said, leaning on the side of the cake pan.
    "Who's that? I can't see..." Tiny Tim forced the words out.
    "That's cause your glasses are covered in frosting," Runty Rusty said. He picked up a gooy glob off the counter, licked his lips and stuck it in his mouth.
    Diminutive Dan said cautiously, "Uhh, guys, we oughta go hide out in the pantry for awhile."
    "Why?"
    I think Diminutive Dan could recognize the twitch in my eye. But I was calm...I decided to help another friend plan the party, rather than put the sole burden on myself. As for the Teenys, they're working off the debt by doing chores for me till they make up the price of that giant sheet cake!"
  • That's gonna be a lotta Teeny barf
  • haha thats GREAT!! lol aww tiny tim hahahaha i can imagin him laying on his back with his glasses covered haha
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 15 2007, 10:23 PM)
    That's gonna be a lotta Teeny barf

AHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
  • story was inspired by a Tim quote in the ok go quotes thread where he says he once ate a whole ice cream sheet cake by himself
  • thats what i was thinking about the whole time and i wondered lol
  • Aww, Tempe, I love it!!! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 15 2007, 05:44 PM)
    That reminds me of the little puppy in 101 Dalmations that they don't think will make it, and the guy is like rubbing it while its in a little blanket or something...anyone??

YES! thats my favorite part of the whole movie! thats why his name is Lucky. wink.gif

QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 15 2007, 06:42 PM)
    Anybody remember the Fisher Price barn? (Was it Fisher Price?) You opened the barn door and it made a mooing sound. I just had a vision of the Teenys hanging out in that barn and Big Person being woken up over and over again all night to the sound of that stupid fake cow as they go in and out of it.

laugh.gif

Moooooooo

haha that would be hilarious.

at first i was thinking of a teeny reenactment of when Dora adopted Bunny Carlos. I dont exactly know how that would work in the teeny world though...

but otherwise i vote B! a mini-kitten sounds really cute.
  • Hmm...I'd say a mix between A and B. smile.gif

Love the latest adventure in the Teeny world. laugh.gif That Dinky Damian's a little firecracker, isn't he? tongue.gif
    "Ok, here's what you should do. You should, like, have the corners of the room slowly spray a mist of dry ice. And like, then, let's see...You waltz into the room wearing a long black gown and announce the arrival of your friend. All the guests should wear nothing but tapestry so that their faces can't be seen. And everyone should snap their fingers when your friend enters the room."

Hee! I love how completely...out there that idea is!

Oh Tempe, I can't express how much these little stories make me laugh!!

Oh, I can't choose out of the options. How about all three?! They're all good!
  • Question. Can anybody see the paisley on the myspace, or all we all just seeing black?
  • I only see black sad.gif

In fact, the past few time's I've been there, it was black.
  • yeah me to.....didd you save the background setting??
  • ...or could part of the code have been erased?
    Or of course, if you just used a picture you found without putting it on Photobucket or something, the person who posted it somewhere could have deleted it.