In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• Aww! Cute!! Haha laugh.gif
  • i erased tim a little to much hahaha i think i erased a chunk of his head lol
  • LOL wow. i've always been afraid of Barbie, to be honest...just because of her lack of...lots of stuff *cough*

but thats a cute picture!

alright this one is a little bit better Tiny Tim isnt so choppy
  • OK Go added us! Woo!

And love the pic, AllThe...! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 12 2007, 08:24 PM)
    OK Go added us! Woo!

WOO HOO!!
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 12 2007, 08:24 PM)
    OK Go added us! Woo!

Yay! If they comment on anything...be sure to fill us in smile.gif
  • Diminutive Dan's body is really important to him. Yeah, he likes to keep in shape. Every morning he gets up and goes for a little jog around the living room. Then he goes back to the pantry for some bench pressing. He has his own little gym set up behind his big hearty soup can.

I noticed Little Damian hates when I bring home anything pink and Barbie-like. He thinks I'm trying to make fun of him. He says "Well, why don't you just call me Ken." Tiny Tim on the other hand, enjoys the fabrics and patterns used by Mattel. One of these days he's probably going to make me take a sewing course so that I can redesign all the clothes to suit him better.

Runty Rusty really likes to build robots. He needs a constant supply of tinker toys and legos to build them with. Diminuitive Dan is a bit jealous of this.

(That was all started out as a little Diminutive Dan story, but then I started to think of Barbie. BTW, Tim dancing w/ Barbie is fucking awesome. So cute! Where ever did you find a pic of Barbie doing AMWs, Allthegoodnamesaretaken?)
  • Mmm Tempe! smile.gif
  • i dont know i got the idea in my head and i looked through like millions of barbie pictures lol i was determined lol i was also trying to make the part where tim does the matrix move and i found a picture of buzz lightgear with his arm stuck out like damians lol
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 12 2007, 09:02 PM)
    Diminutive Dan's body is really important to him. Yeah, he likes to keep in shape. Every morning he gets up and goes for a little jog around the living room. Then he goes back to the pantry for some bench pressing. He has his own little gym set up behind his big hearty soup can.

I noticed Little Damian hates when I bring home anything pink and Barbie-like. He thinks I'm trying to make fun of him. He says "Well, why don't you just call me Ken." Tiny Tim on the other hand, enjoys the fabrics and patterns used by Mattel. One of these days he's probably going to make me take a sewing course so that I can redesign all the clothes to suit him better.

Runty Rusty really likes to build robots. He needs a constant supply of tinker toys and legos to build them with. Diminuitive Dan is a bit jealous of this.
    (That was all started out as a little Diminutive Dan story, but then I started to think of Barbie. BTW, Tim dancing w/ Barbie is fucking awesome. So cute! Where ever did you find a pic of Barbie doing AMWs, Allthegoodnamesaretaken?)

does dan work out to the song "i like to work out and get big mucsles"
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 12 2007, 06:08 PM)
    i dont know i got the idea in my head and i looked through like millions of barbie pictures lol i was determined lol i was also trying to make the part where tim does the matrix move and i found a picture of buzz lightgear with his arm stuck out like damians lol

I would pay good money to see this laugh.gif
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif Mhmm me too!
  • haha ok ill try and make it it might be later bc my sister is on the computer with the pictures on it put ill make sure i post it
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 12 2007, 08:02 PM)

alright this one is a little bit better Tiny Tim isnt so choppy

This is really cute, Christy!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 12 2007, 09:36 PM)
    This is really cute, Christy!

aww thanks you always have nice things to say about my stuff!

ok i lost the picture of buzz lightgear so it might take awhile for me to post that one but i made this one
  • Christy!! Haha! Since when have all these dolls had such great dance moves?

laugh.gif
  • haha ever since OK Go has been getting more attention lol