In this Discussion

Motivational Posters

Comments

• Someone recently asked me to post (and finish, or at least expand) my Rules To Rock By and its companion volumes on my blog. As I've been having some trouble with spam and getting people to actually honor my copyright, I have not yet posted that but today's motivational poster slogan/caption comes from the section entitled "Musicians Should Come With Warning Labels" and I think it is equally as applicable to other musicians' tour bus shenanigans as it is to keeping fans safe (The photo is from here, will the photographer please speak up?).

REMEMBER:

• Surfer Rosa said:Miss Electra, that's so true OMG!

Here's to vindicate myself smile.gif

Rosa

No way this is Andy Surprised That's damian right?, Right????????? 

PS.: BTW this thread is so hilarious!

• ChristelAdina said:

Someone recently asked me to post (and finish, or at least expand) my Rules To Rock By and its companion volumes on my blog. As I've been having some trouble with spam and getting people to actually honor my copyright, I have not yet posted that but today's motivational poster slogan/caption comes from the section entitled "Musicians Should Come With Warning Labels" and I think it is equally as applicable to other musicians' tour bus shenanigans as it is to keeping fans safe (The photo is from here, will the photographer please speak up?).

REMEMBER:

That is so adorable...I like how his Chucks are sitting right there and he's listening to his iPod. I wonder how the hell someone actually got this picture.

Rosa

Here's to vindicate myself smile.gif

Surfer Rosa said:Miss Electra, that's so true OMG!

No way this is Andy Surprised That's damian right?, Right????????? 

PS.: BTW this thread is so hilarious!

That's D-D-D-Definitely Andy. I think you can tell by the chin. Andy has a wider face.

• He looks a lot like Damian in that pic... Who's whom evil twin there? :p
  • Untitled

Wink

(Jade will ID the photographer when she sees this, I hope)

•  Photo from PressPlus

Not exactly Motivational, but I keep thinking it looks like he should be sailing.

Because, you know, a festival tent is the poor man's catamaran....

PARKING YACHTS
  • ChristelAdina said:

Photo from PressPlus

Not exactly Motivational, but I keep thinking it looks like he should be sailing.

Because, you know, a festival tent is the poor man's catamaran....

PARKING YACHTS

Wow! At first glance I really did think he was on a boat. I love his smile in it.

• "Parking Yachts"

So clever.

• TRUTH IN ADVERTISING

I've given up on trying to attribute all these photos, because some people are just Unclear on the Concept. I figure, if any copyright holder is going after me for these posters using uncredited photos, I'll just point them to the people I got them from, who are implying ownership. However, if YOU can ID the sources. Please do. It's only artistically responsible.

• ChristelAdina said:Untitled

Wink

(Jade will ID the photographer when she sees this, I hope)

Hahaha that is so true.

The photo comes from Mary-Mara on flickr  ^.^

• ChristelAdina said:WHY YES, 

Notice Andy giving Dami/the camera a death stare :D

• ChristelAdina said: FASHION

Smart is Sexy!!!

And LaughLaughLaugh Andy thought bubble!

Ambidextrous is good too. (There are quite a few puns on my name with that word… )

• The Andy thought bubble is my favourite!

Just a quick question; I've been looking all over the internet to find those posters that they're signing! Does anyone know where they are hiding them?

• soccerkeeper6 said:

HEAVEN

From here

I saw the tagline before the poster loaded (slow pictures today for some reason), and I immediately knew what the photo was! LOL

Excellent job, soccerkeeper! :D

• From here

I saw this and just had to add on to it!

OK GO KITTEN!

• I've had this in my head for the last week or so and it took me forever to actually go and make it.

Math: 1+2? SRSLY?

• WTF?

(photo came to my attention via morphine nights, and the wtfyeahokgo tumblr, no clue as to its true origin )