In this Discussion

Motivational Posters

Comments

• Nice caption. :) I'd have gone with something like "It's Amazing the things people leave out by the curb..." ;)

Your link goes nowhere,  by the way, but the photo's origin/ownership is watermarked on it...

• Oh. Oops. I didn't realize that. Thanks for pointing it out! Here's the link I ment to post: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/Nordwind
  • squashedbanana said:

That needs to go on the Andy thread!

• squashedbanana said:

I'm dead.

• NO.

This screenshot from White Knuckles was begging to be captioned.

Which one would you choose? (Not to put you on the spot or anything...)

• As much as I love aross, puppy wins hands down.
  • beckysioux said:As much as I love aross, puppy wins hands down.

Especially that puppy. He's my favorite (after Bunny, of course).

• Well, since I'm actually a cat person anyway, and ya'all passed - I'll take the human, there! Wink
  • violetchaos364 said:Well, since I'm actually a cat person anyway, and ya'all passed - I'll take the human, there! Wink

GET OUT, CAT PERSON!

JK. I'm allergic to cats so I may be a bit biased.

• I had many things that I wanted to for this image... mostly very dirty. Wink This is just cute...

• LOL, LOVE IT!  That might be one of the best MPs yet.  Good job, Jenny!
  • DJRose said:LOL, LOVE IT!  That might be one of the best MPs yet.  Good job, Jenny!

Thanks Rachel! LOL I know it's not exactly motivational... haha!

• JennyHP said:
    DJRose said:LOL, LOVE IT!  That might be one of the best MPs yet.  Good job, Jenny!

Are you kidding?  First of all, half the posters on here barely make any sense in the format of the original motivational posters, so whatevs.  Second of all, I was all worked up after a ridiculous conversation with my mother this morning, and during lunch I was telling my friend and she said made a remark about deep, yoga breaths, and I remembered your poster.  The "Downward Dog Happy Place" jokes abounded.  I instantly felt better.  It's a whole new way to use yoga to find my happy place!! ;-)

• DJRose said:
    JennyHP said:
    DJRose said:LOL, LOVE IT!  That might be one of the best MPs yet.  Good job, Jenny!

Are you kidding?  First of all, half the posters on here barely make any sense in the format of the original motivational posters, so whatevs.  Second of all, I was all worked up after a ridiculous conversation with my mother this morning, and during lunch I was telling my friend and she said made a remark about deep, yoga breaths, and I remembered your poster.  The "Downward Dog Happy Place" jokes abounded.  I instantly felt better.  It's a whole new way to use yoga to find my happy place!! ;-)

LOL!!! Oh my, I totally need to put something about the happy place in there!! :o)

Glad my poster helped the cheer your day! That makes me happy too!! Laugh

• JennyHP said:
    DJRose said:
    JennyHP said:

LOL!!! Oh my, I totally need to put something about the happy place in there!! :o)

Glad my poster helped the cheer your day! That makes me happy too!! Laugh

I'm sorry, when you say "happy place" my mind goes in very....awkward directions, considering there's a bit of skin in that picture.

• Aleatory said:

I'm sorry, when you say "happy place" my mind goes in very....awkward directions, considering there's a bit of skin in that picture.

Oh LOL! Yeah, that was the subject of some of my less shareable ideas! Wink

• I thought it was about time that I chipped in. :)