In this Discussion

Motivational Posters

Comments

• ChristelAdina said:

WTF?

(photo came to my attention via morphine nights, and the wtfyeahokgo tumblr, no clue as to its true origin )

I LOVE THIS PICTURE

• ChristelAdina said:

WTF?

(photo came to my attention via morphine nights, and the wtfyeahokgo tumblr, no clue as to its true origin )

I love the classic OK Go. As much as the classy OK Go. Hey, those should be the names of the eras. Classic, for t-shirts and jeans days, and Classy, for the suit days. 

• ChristelAdina said:

WTF?

I love the picture! Tim is doing his "OH NO YOU DIDN'T" hand, and Damian's just like "WTF?"

• By the way, the photo from White Knuckles (the one on the news page for the remix contest announcement) is begging-BEGGING-for Motivational Poster treatment, or at least some serious spoofing. I have so many things to say, and I can't bring myself to post them (It's not my fault, I'm stuck in the house again. My brain goes offensive places when the rest of me can't go anywhere.) Embarassed
  • ChristelAdina said:By the way, the photo from White Knuckles (the one on the news page for the remix contest announcement) is begging-BEGGING-for Motivational Poster treatment, or at least some serious spoofing. I have so many things to say, and I can't bring myself to post them (It's not my fault, I'm stuck in the house again. My brain goes offensive places when the rest of me can't go anywhere.) Embarassed

Too bad we don't have a 'like' button. Sometimes I feel too lazy to type something hilarious as a reply.

• Aleatory said:
    ChristelAdina said:By the way, the photo from White Knuckles (the one on the news page for the remix contest announcement) is begging-BEGGING-for Motivational Poster treatment, or at least some serious spoofing. I have so many things to say, and I can't bring myself to post them (It's not my fault, I'm stuck in the house again. My brain goes offensive places when the rest of me can't go anywhere.) Embarassed

Too bad we don't have a 'like' button. Sometimes I feel too lazy to type something hilarious as a reply.

HA! I was thinking that exact thing yesterday in response to a post here...

• ChristelAdina said:By the way, the photo from White Knuckles (the one on the news page for the remix contest announcement) is begging-BEGGING-for Motivational Poster treatment, or at least some serious spoofing. I have so many things to say, and I can't bring myself to post them (It's not my fault, I'm stuck in the house again. My brain goes offensive places when the rest of me can't go anywhere.) Embarassed

Motivator

• I have two ideas for motivational posters but I can't make them because my computer is a failure and I haven't gotten my new one yet. Frown

I've written them down so I won't forget them heehee. 

• Tempe Arizona said:
    ChristelAdina said:By the way, the photo from White Knuckles (the one on the news page for the remix contest announcement) is begging-BEGGING-for Motivational Poster treatment, or at least some serious spoofing. I have so many things to say, and I can't bring myself to post them (It's not my fault, I'm stuck in the house again. My brain goes offensive places when the rest of me can't go anywhere.) Embarassed

Motivator

A lot of the pics that people have been posting lately haven't been showing up for me. I know it's not my computer because ive switched computers and it still isn't working....

• Aleatory said:

A lot of the pics that people have been posting lately haven't been showing up for me. I know it's not my computer because ive switched computers and it still isn't working....

It's the Board itself. IIRC, aross apologized that this is the message board we would be using after their departure from EMI and it kinda sucks. I think he may have said they were working on getting a better one, but I could also be mis-remembering a convo I had with him.

So yeah, linking back to where pics/vids are originally posted really helps when they don't appear in the post.

• So I had a genius idea.

I'm going to glue these posters all over my binders this year. (School starts tomorrow.)

It's going to make me happy and therefore I will do better.

Naked Damian truly is motivational. Laugh

• beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:

It's the Board itself. IIRC, aross apologized that this is the message board we would be using after their departure from EMI and it kinda sucks. I think he may have said they were working on getting a better one, but I could also be mis-remembering a convo I had with him.

So yeah, linking back to where pics/vids are originally posted really helps when they don't appear in the post.

I remember that, but it seems like the last week or so that it's not working; I mean a TON of the pre BCOTS board pics and stuff are broken/gone and that's understandable but all the other new motivational posters work...

• Aleatory said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:

A lot of the pics that people have been posting lately haven't been showing up for me. I know it's not my computer because ive switched computers and it still isn't working….

I remember that, but it seems like the last week or so that it's not working; I mean a TON of the pre BCOTS board pics and stuff are broken/gone and that's understandable but all the other new motivational posters work…

I'm glad it's not just my computer.  I thought it might be broken or something. Phew!

• Dusk13 said:

So I had a genius idea.

I'm going to glue these posters all over my binders this year. (School starts tomorrow.)

It's going to make me happy and therefore I will do better.

Naked Damian truly is motivational. Laugh

I did the same thing. I used the "BREATHE. Not breathing can cause you to die" one and the "WARNING: May cause obsession" one. Also the "truth in advertising" one. I figured Naked Dami might be crossing the creepy line so I passed on that one ;)

• Aleatory said:
    I did the same thing. I used the "BREATHE. Not breathing can cause you to die" one and the "WARNING: May cause obsession" one. Also the "truth in advertising" one. I figured Naked Dami might be crossing the creepy line so I passed on that one ;)

Haha, it probably is crossing the creepy line... but I have a tendency to do that anyway, so I doubt it would make much of a difference. Wink

Hey, funny colors! Laugh

• YOU THERE

From the Andy thread

• I will come up with a poster for the Andy photo soon (probably during free periods at college...or sneakily during lessons)

I'm loving all of these, might go and print a couple out for my folders hehe :D

(Oooo so close Math: 22)

• soccerkeeper6 said:

YOU THERE

From the Andy thread

I have to print this one out. NOW.