In this Discussion

OK Go at Northwestern University

edited November -1 in OK Go
http://media.www.dailynorthwestern.com/med...k-3109842.shtml
Not on the official shows page or the Highroad site, but it wouldn't be the first time.

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 19 2007, 01:43 PM)
    ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Northwestern is about 4 hours away from East Lansing...40 miles away from mom and Marks...hmmm..... smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Nov 19 2007, 09:10 AM)
    Northwestern is about 4 hours away from East Lansing...40 miles away from mom and Marks...hmmm..... smile.gif

Have fun, Girls! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Nov 19 2007, 09:10 AM)

well. you tell me what you're thinking and i'll just think what you're thinking.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 19 2007, 02:30 PM)
    well. you tell me what you're thinking and i'll just think what you're thinking.

Dude. We're fucking going biggrin.gif
  • i have a 5-7 pg. paper due at 2pm and now i can't finish b/c i can NOT concentrate.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 19 2007, 10:03 AM)
    i have a 5-7 pg. paper due at 2pm and now i can't finish b/c i can NOT concentrate.

Next time you have a big paper that you've put off to the last minute, let me know and I'll put off posting about concerts until after you've finished.
  • hhahahha no. that's okay. i'd rather have my mind wander there wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Nov 19 2007, 09:32 AM)
    Dude. We're fucking going biggrin.gif

Dude, I'M fucking going.

This makes my twelve-hour work day so much better.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Nov 19 2007, 04:26 PM)
    Dude, I'M fucking going.

This makes my twelve-hour work day so much better.

Hell yes you're going. You must let Katie and I know how you got so close at the Butler show. We bought tickets less than 5 minutes after they went on sale on ticketmaster and were far back. What's your secret? smile.gif
  • This would be uber-sweet if they will be performing at Northwestern as I live in Chicago! So, not only would I be seeing them on the 5th in my hometown (er, Evanston at least), but also in Kirksville, MO on the 7th. Yes, I'm driving about 7 hours to see them in Kirksville.

Happy Early Christmas to me!
  • luck ducks! Have an awesome time! Take lots of pics!
  • If you guys are ever to find an AZ showdate, since I am not as good an internet slueth as many of you, you must let me know! I'm not anticipating one, but since some shows are so secret, I expect only you all would be able to find out about them. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 19 2007, 02:25 PM)
    If you guys are ever to find an AZ showdate, since I am not as good an internet slueth as many of you, you must let me know! I'm not anticipating one, but since some shows are so secret, I expect only you all would be able to find out about them. wink.gif

Google Alerts are my best friend.
  • I might be able to go! Since I havn't missed a day of school yet I might run up to munice to stay with my sister and skip 2 days of school to go! Wish me luck!
    Google Alerts are my best friend.

LOL

Thanks for posting Rachel and good luck to whomever is attending. I really like that OK Go as a band is aware and conscientious. smile.gif

Rosa

• Tickets will cost $10 and will be available the week of Nov. 26 at the Norris University Center Box Office.

Do you think that it will be all general admission and we can reserve tickets by phone?
  • Aw man I really want to go!!!
    But I highly doubt my parents will let me miss school too see them again, within a few months nonetheless.
    We will see though!
  • I can't go, I can't go.... I just can't.

Can I?

It's only two and a half hours away. But I just saw them. And December 5th is awfully close. But $10. But how'd I get there and back?

Waaaaah.
  • Here's the website for where the tickets will be sold: Norris University Center Box Office. I haven't seen anything on OK Go's site, nor at Northwestern. The article says that they go on sale tomorrow, so perhaps it's a waiting game.

I'm curious to see if it's for Northwestern students only. I hope not.