In this Discussion

OK Go at Northwestern University

123457»

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 11 2007, 07:15 PM)
    kick ass!!! and no you don't. it's perfectly healthy... i'm totally normal... right.

Very much so. Except for that mono thing. In which you're kicking it's ass, right?
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 11 2007, 07:07 PM)
    Finally, YouTube worked with me.

Prove My Love cover There's some pretty good banter from Damian. And he kinda surfs in the audience. And a lot of Andy time. I swear, I need to do something about this addiction. Or do I?

You don't. laugh.gif and that video was awesome! I love Andy's solo.
  • And one more that finally uploaded: Acoustic set of A Million Ways and What To Do

You will hear much commentary from Damian. My excessive yelling of "glockenspiel". And my very much not in tune singing along.

And to get the not so awesome video, I held my camera over my head for a good 8-9 minutes while they were in the back of the house. I know, poor baby. But seriously, my right arm really hurt the next day. But it was worth it.

Hmmm. I seem to say that a lot when it comes to OK Go. Though, everything when it comes to them is worth it.

Okay, I go sleep now.
  • i love that you can hear Angie and I go "OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" when Damian screws up in the beginning, and our very awful off-key, purposely bad "one zero zero zero zero zero zero CRUEL"
  • Hahahaha tongue.gif God, we're lame
  • why weren't we ever in choir? oh... now i know why.

p.s-rachel... i'm waiting. my paper is due tomorrow wink.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 11 2007, 08:47 PM)
    And one more that finally uploaded: Acoustic set of A Million Ways and What To Do

Very. Cool. Video.

wub.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 12 2007, 12:43 PM)
    why weren't we ever in choir? oh... now i know why.

p.s-rachel... i'm waiting. my paper is due tomorrow wink.gif

You'd better get on that then. wink.gif
  • La-dee-dee, la-dee-dah.

The encore!

Don't Bring Me Down cover with light up jackets

Do What You Want

I think I have either 3 or 4 more to upload to YouTube. Hmm. If I hadn't recorded all the video, I think I would have had a ton more pictures than what I did get. But I'm uber happy with what I got. And with what Katie got. And with what Angie got. I think the three of us got a good assortment of OK Go goodness.
  • Oooo fun videos, Becky! Thank you for sharing smile.gif
  • Finally. All of the video from the Northwestern concert have been uploaded to YouTube. And I put them in a playlist that follows their setlist. Click me.

The only songs I didn't capture were No Sign of Life, A Good Idea at the Time and HIGA. Hope you enjoy.

Oh, and beware on Invincible. I, uh, zoomed in on someone's, uh, yeah. You'll see.
  • More pictures? There couldn't possibly be more pictures.

Alas, I forgot about my second camera that my friend Carissa was using to take pictures that night. She only took 7 ( two of which are of Ben Kweller), which means she was thoroughly enjoying the show. And good on her as it was her first OK Go show and is now a total fan.

Without further delay, here are the pics she took. And I have no idea why they're mainly of Andy, I swear.

You can see the Ben Kweller pics and severely out of focus Andy pic here.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 15 2007, 12:59 PM)
    Finally. All of the video from the Northwestern concert have been uploaded to YouTube. And I put them in a playlist that follows their setlist. Click me.

The only songs I didn't capture were No Sign of Life, A Good Idea at the Time and HIGA. Hope you enjoy.

Oh, and beware on Invincible. I, uh, zoomed in on someone's, uh, yeah. You'll see.

...and zoom in you did! muahahahaha laugh.gif

All your videos are so good, thanks for sharing!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Dec 26 2007, 04:30 PM)
    ...and zoom in you did! muahahahaha laugh.gif

He was wearing the silver pants. I simply had to.