In this Discussion

OK Go at Northwestern University

Comments

• Wow! It's my first time posting! If anyone still has tickets I'd love one smile.gif
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 4 2007, 01:47 PM)
    Okay. I have two tickets for the show (too bad I can't use them). I had a friend get tickets for Christy, but since she can't go, I was wondering if anyone else wanted them? Just PM me if you're interested and I'll let my friend know.

I just PM'd you. I hope I'm not too late sad.gif

And I'm really sorry that Christy can't go.
  • Aww thank you all. I want you guys to have fun and take LOTS of pictures! I want to hear about EVERYTHING! ezorvera I hope your friend gets rid of those tickets. Im so sry. I didn't know she had them.

P.S. Tell Tim that I love him and I am waiting for him in Indiana. Lol.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 4 2007, 04:51 PM)
    anybody else want to hear the fellas tomorrow night?

Yeah tell Tim to call me....332....lol jk im sure I wouldn't be able to pick up the phone.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Dec 4 2007, 02:10 PM)
    Aww thank you all. I want you guys to have fun and take LOTS of pictures! I want to hear about EVERYTHING! ezorvera I hope your friend gets rid of those tickets. Im so sry. I didn't know she had them.

It's okay. She only told me today that she got them. I'm really sorry that you can't go!
  • To whoever's going: have a blast tomorrow!
  • I agree.....have a great time everyone! Good luck getting through the snow sad.gif

Take lots of pictures for us to see - I'm relatively new to these boards, but I'm enjoying seeing everyone's pictures and posts.

Too bad it's students only - I'm an NU Alum - too bad I don't have the ol' ID card around anymore!!!

Have a Fantastic time!!!!!
  • bout 12 hours...SHITTTTTT dkfja;ldkfjdsa i'm so pumped
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 5 2007, 08:56 AM)
    bout 12 hours...SHITTTTTT dkfja;ldkfjdsa i'm so pumped

Have a fantastic evening!!!!!!!!!!! Katie, try not to get too drunk... I'd like to see pics that aren't all blurry from your trembling hands wink.gif

Rosa
  • have fun and take lots of pictures!!
  • lots and lots and lots of pictures!!! oh- and don't forget the pictures,... haha. sorry
  • Here are three pictures. Got home really, really late and uploaded them all, but didn't have time to resize them all. I also got some video, but I don't know how those came out, I'll find out when I get home tonight. *crosses fingers they came out well*

And yes, I did take pics of Dan, Tim and Damian. But, well, yeah.

Okay, one more pic.

Happy Fangirl Squee!!!!

PS Thank you so much Kalinda!!!

PPS And it was awesome to meet katieyellow and beasle!! You girls rock! And I hope you've warmed up by now.
  • It was great to meet you too!! smile.gif and YES. We finally warmed up... it took awhile, but we're home, and in one piece smile.gif

It was a great show you guys, Kalinda and Rachel even got to hear some smile.gif They used the jackets, and Angie got some kickass video... they played Don't Bring Me Down first w/ them on, and then DWYW.

My sneaky little sister still has my camera cord, so it'll take a little bit longer to get my pictures up... but it's worth it, I promise wink.gif And I know for a fact Angie got some gems...

I will also do a run down of the show today either when I'm at work, or when I get home from work. I will add, I did get to talk to Andy and although my face was frozen, I DID manage to say more than "oh my God" so... Rachel is proud I know, and hopefully the rest of you are too wink.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 6 2007, 08:09 AM)

Have I died and gone to heaven?! This is my new favorite picture. The hair in his face makes him even more sexy! I swear I'm printing it out and telling people he's my boyfriend! Too creepy? blink.gif

I'm glad ya'll had a good time, can't wait to hear/see the rest biggrin.gif
  • That picture of Andy is my new favorite too. It's incredible.
  • Well I must say...

Skipping multiple classes, driving from East Lansing to Evanston, waiting in line for an hour and a half, waiting in the freezing cold to talk to Andy/get his autograph and to get a smirk and a wave from Damian after the show, taking 5 hours to get home, getting a speeding ticket and only sleeping 3 hours before I had to get up and go to class this morning was ALLLLL worth it. Last night was AMAZING...the boys never disappoint smile.gif They sounded and looked fuckinawesome.

Here are a few pictures...I've got more to come later when I'm not in class, haha.

^My favorite

Also, I have a video I think you all will enjoy but it's taking forever to upload. I will post it ASAP.

• i must add... i was very pleased about andy's pants choice.
  • YES. It uploaded!

Note: When Andy does his infamous side step dance the camera shakes more significantly than usual (haha my hand isn't that steady when I have that much adrenaline)...that was when Katie grabbed my arm in total utter excitement smile.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3sYBnkVADM
  • hahahahhahaha i love it smile.gif at 2 minutes, is when he does his little tip-toe thing and then the side-step move... where i spaz. lord. i love it. i love itttttt
  • Ahhhhh, sounds like a great show! Thanks for uploading all the pictures and vids, you guys! biggrin.gif