In this Discussion

February 2, 2008 - DC SHOW!

1789101113»

Comments

• That's funny, how it didn't cross my mind to ask what did the gift looked like blink.gif (I'm disappointed with myself rolleyes.gif )

I had just asumed it looked like this laugh.gif :

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 11 2008, 05:59 PM)
    In case any of you were wondering what the Donkey Pez Dispenser looked like:

Yep, I had to get one for myself.

Cuuuute!!!! I want both the elephant and the donkey! I love stuffed animals and that looks sort of like a collector's item.
  • oh wow!! where do you get those??? (the other day I was amazed that Germany still had PEZ... and well... only two dispensers left both this green thing from Spongebob (whose american name I don't know. Tadäus. Not that great))

I so want this donkey!!
  • lol if it's green, I'm going to guess Plankton... wink.gif

Also... I had some copyright infringement issues, so, getting Disaster uploaded is taking longer than I thought... sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 12 2008, 05:39 PM)
    Cuuuute!!!! I want both the elephant and the donkey! I love stuffed animals and that looks sort of like a collector's item.

Hmm...Collector's item? Perhaps. When I went back to pick up my own personal Donkey, there were only two Donkeys left. All the Elephants were still there.

QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 12 2008, 05:46 PM)
    oh wow!! where do you get those??? (the other day I was amazed that Germany still had PEZ... and well... only two dispensers left both this green thing from Spongebob (whose american name I don't know. Tadäus. Not that great))

I so want this donkey!!

Do you have Walgreens in Germany? That's where I got my Donkey. The next time I'm over there, I'll see if there's still one available and pick it up for you.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 12 2008, 05:45 PM)
    Hmm...Collector's item? Perhaps.

Lol, well I do love toys. Would you believe I still have every 90210 Barbie doll each in their original packaging? Gah, now I sound like some sort of geek laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 12 2008, 06:46 PM)
    oh wow!! where do you get those??? (the other day I was amazed that Germany still had PEZ... and well... only two dispensers left both this green thing from Spongebob (whose american name I don't know. Tadäus. Not that great))

Thaddäus Thaddel Johannsen Tentakel, der Tintenfisch... that's Calamardo Tentáculos! My most favorite character on Spongebob! I tell you, without Squidward that show is nothing but Spongebob and Patrick running around like stoned gay sailors! tongue.gif

Rosa
  • Here are more photos from the show.

This one's my favorite wink.gif No jacket!!!exclamationpoint!!!

• Because I'm sick and stayed home, I've been surfin' the 'net and found something kinda cool.

QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 5 2008, 01:19 PM)
    Part 2.

I forgot to mention - I had decided not to yell "Run's House" during Oh Lately, especially after reading interview after interview where Damian talked about how sick he was of his own music. But Angie, Katie, and I just said Run's House to each other for our own amusement, and Damian TOTALLY smiled at us. I was amazed that he even heard us. Becky even noticed that he was smiling at us.

Rachel, check out 1:08 on this video. That is the smile I was talkin' 'bout.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 26 2008, 01:58 PM)
    Rachel, check out 1:08 on this video. That is the smile I was talkin' 'bout.

That was exactly what I needed to brighten this day. Now I can't stop smiling!
    (DJRose @ Feb 5 2008, 01:19 PM)
    Part 2.

I forgot to mention - I had decided not to yell "Run's House" during Oh Lately, especially after reading interview after interview where Damian talked about how sick he was of his own music. But Angie, Katie, and I just said Run's House to each other for our own amusement, and Damian TOTALLY smiled at us. I was amazed that he even heard us. Becky even noticed that he was smiling at us.

Above story makes me think of:

"Always--I know
    You'll be--at my show
    Watching, waiting,--commiserating..."

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2008, 07:09 PM)
    Above story makes me think of:

"Always--I know
    You'll be--at my show
    Watching, waiting,--commiserating..."

Ah! How I miss them. Truly, I do. Couldn't they stay together for the kids?

Rachel, how could you NOT want to yell "Run's House"?! You see how happy it makes Damian?

Success, my friend.

Success.
  • A Bump, in commemoration of the second anniversary of this show and Camp DJRose. Girls, it was lovely. We should do it again.

Thanks to Beckysioux for reminding me.
  • Wow. Talk about memories. Such a great night!

QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 2 2010, 12:16 PM)
    A Bump, in commemoration of the second anniversary of this show and Camp DJRose. Girls, it was lovely. We should do it again.

Yes, we should.

So, um, boys, if'n you're reading this, tour dates pretty please. With cherries on top?