In this Discussion

Cantarell

Comments

• Good call. *sings* I blew myself... up over you.

But I'm really likin' "Losing Eyeballs". It's often on repeat in my noggin.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Oct 14 2008, 08:52 PM)
    Good call. *sings* I blew myself... up over you.

Bruising guy balls!

Also, it's more like I blew myself.

up over you.
  • when rachel explained that to me (after i saw the set list) i freaking lost it. i couldn't stop laughing.
    oh aross, you do NOT disappoint.
  • I know Im kinda' late on this whole SDR video thing but i just watched and i had to run around my room for a little bit to release my joyfulness before i came and sat down again. Oh my GOSH THAT WAS ADORABLE!! AND DAN TOO?! and the cute little kids trying to play the song?! that was beyond adorable. Im sorry, Im probably repeating everything thats already been said but i couldn't help it the adorableness forced me to! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Oct 14 2008, 08:52 PM)

Yep, mine as well. However "Red and white like fireworks; funny how it doesn't hurt" will randomly pop into my head and make me jam out. Frickin' ARoss and his earworms. rolleyes.gif wub.gif
  • So now we know that Andy's good with kids... well, sort of... hee hee.

• I just watched the video. Yay happy!! I love the ending.

I keep wondering when one of these guys (or all of them) are going to get a guest spot on Sesame Street. (Does Sesame Street even still do that?)
  • or the muppet show...
  • QUOTE (hensocks @ Oct 15 2008, 02:12 AM)
    I know Im kinda' late on this whole SDR video thing but i just watched and i had to run around my room for a little bit to release my joyfulness before i came and sat down again. Oh my GOSH THAT WAS ADORABLE!! AND DAN TOO?! and the cute little kids trying to play the song?! that was beyond adorable. Im sorry, Im probably repeating everything thats already been said but i couldn't help it the adorableness forced me to! biggrin.gif

I just watched that video for the first time too and I loved and completely agree! So cute. I totally see it being played as the VH1 You Oughta Know Artist. *crosses fingers*
  • Am I the only one getting severely antsy for the contest? I know he's busy and all that stuff, but yeah. He posted it was gonna be unveiled last week "for reals" and it's been a week and a day. At least it hasn't been a year and a day *rim shot*.

I guess it could really end up being a year and a day as the first mention of the contest for DNLBATW was on Nov. 4, 2007.

Or maybe I'm just hopped up on caffeine and being snarky.
  • haha, No. I've been real antsy for the contest, too
  • I was anxious all of November last year lol ...I can't believe it's already been a year...sheesh... rolleyes.gif
  • It makes me really, really glad that I have a hard copy of DNLBATW, haha.
    But srsly, it has been far too long since he came up with the idea.

• IT'S UP IT'S UP

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
  • oh its on, ITS ONNN
  • Andy, your new sig is so very John Oliver. I love it.

Hey guys, totally hot pictures of ARoss here!

::maniacal laughter:: And tonight is the Ser Biz Showcase! Hooray!!!
  • Did I say something?

Ya know what's really creepy? Last night I dreamt that the contest went live. And poof, it's live!

What's creepier? In the same dream, Dubya was going door to door asking how well we thought he was doing his job. Instead of answering the door and giving him a piece of my mind, I hid in the corner. Why didn't I answer the damn door?

Oh hey, click here to see the live version of The Fade to Black.
  • Oooh guys, Becky just pointed out to me that none of the clicks count until Thursday, so hold off on your espionage!!
  • you know people, I think I must be dreaming. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 21 2008, 11:13 AM)
    Oooh guys, Becky just pointed out to me that none of the clicks count until Thursday, so hold off on your espionage!!

haha! Yeah, I didn't realize that until after I started posting things. Cuz I didn't completely finish the update from the secret dakota ring site, so I didn't see that it didn't start til Thursday until I went back and read it all tongue.gif