In this Discussion

Cantarell

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 23 2008, 09:40 PM)
    i'm drunk
    condsidering he's a comypy geniuos... i know he wnos

i'm doings something ai swear

LOL, Katie! You must find a drunken way to compete in the contest. Hilarity and creativity all mixed into a delicious alcoholic mixer! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Oct 23 2008, 08:20 PM)
    I guess just take a picture or something and email it or post it in the comments.

and thanks for responding too, I haven't seen your post before smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 24 2008, 01:27 AM)
    LOL, Katie! You must find a drunken way to compete in the contest. Hilarity and creativity all mixed into a delicious alcoholic mixer! wink.gif

Imagine a drunken Katie singing The Fade to Black a capella for a vid... I think it would be quite entertaining in fact laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Oct 24 2008, 10:05 AM)
    Imagine a drunken Katie singing The Fade to Black a capella for a vid... I think it would be quite entertaining in fact laugh.gif

WLP! AAKS AND U SHALL RECEIVE!!
    IAT' SOCME IN SOON.
  • lol here you gooooo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKtDc9wIDU8

skip to... about 2:40
    if you don't want to listen to me um... "sing" for 5 minutes. i hope andy thinks this is funny and that i'm not a crazy drunk person ALL the time.

also, wifey... you gets a shout out at the end wink.gif

edit: i had a different idea of what i was going to do, but when i got home from the bar last night, i couldn't resist this one...
  • AHHHHHH Katie you totally deserve to win for that video. I'm actually in pain right now from laughing too hard and not breathing, lol. And my shout out made me so happy!!! smile.gif Awww little Elbert.

There's no way Andy could think you're a creepy drunk person!! You're hilarious honey.
  • KATIE AAAAAAAAAAAh

i was drunk last night as well, why, WHY didn't I do that? All we did was singing that stupid STUPID discovery channel song... yeah, I love the giant squid...

You should get a CD for that.

Now something else.

does the download option work for you? .. in my link it doesnt. you can do everything else, but no download. which is ...not good. people have been telling me. meh meh meh
  • Katie that made my day! I'm awfully sick and felt like crap when I woke up but that totally made me feel better haha!

EDIT: Hey girl hey! Hahaha, Katie you deserve to win just for that.
  • Best video of my life.
  • it's all i could think about last night. i did it in memory of today, which, one year ago was the best day of my life.
    i got home, put on my pj's and jammed to that song and entertained my roommates. and hopefully everyone on the internet... :-/

i'm glad you guys enjoyed it biggrin.gif
  • haha, wow. I feel like I can't win now laugh.gif
  • MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DNRUK KIATE IS THE BSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • haha i love how many adoring fans i have wink.gif

more goodies.

• haha! i like it!
  • Katie is the most awesomest ever.
  • Oh Katie, those pumpkins are awesome. Eric and I still haven't gotten a pumpkin yet. 'Course, I don't think he'll let me make a pumpkin as cool as yours.

I also made a video for Cantarell. Finished everything about 1 am. Then woke up at 4:30am to get ready for work. I'm not smrt. Check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbp-Molaw4

Oh, and if you click the vid, you'll also get a tidbit from Losing Eyeballs, my favorite off of Cantarell. It's of course at the end. Andy even makes an "appearance". If you wanna hear a little more from the album, watch my vid.
  • If you girls keep releasing so much awesomeness Andy will find a way to deny me one of those cds wink.gif
  • ALL RIGHT WHO POSTED THEIR LINK IN A COMMENT ON MY BLOG HMMMMMMM?

Just wondering, is all.
  • I can't figure it out, Katy. The URL doesn't match with any of the URLs posted on here.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 27 2008, 03:35 PM)
    ALL RIGHT WHO POSTED THEIR LINK IN A COMMENT ON MY BLOG HMMMMMMM?

Just wondering, is all.

laugh.gif not I, but still that's just too funny LOL