In this Discussion

Cantarell

1131415161719»

Comments

• I have not brought myself to listen to Secret Dakota Ring properly because I can't buy the records yet. As I explained in another thread, it is hard to get them here. and I didn't have an international credit card until just recently so, i'm torturing myself a lil bit more till I have da money to buy it all at once... that means paying my ok go stuff first, yes. 

youtube will help me until then... :P

• You can purchase Do Not Leave Baggage All The Way via iTunes or Amazon as it's no longer available on CD. Sure, you'll have to wait for Cantarell, but you won't have to wait for DNLBATW.

Just a thought.

• beckysioux said:

You can purchase Do Not Leave Baggage All The Way via iTunes or Amazon as it's no longer available on CD. Sure, you'll have to wait for Cantarell, but you won't have to wait for DNLBATW.

Just a thought.

I bought Cantarell on iTunes, and unless you like having the physical disc, it's well worth the instant gratification.

Really, the thought of having the disc and case and liner notes is what's keeping me from using my large amount of iTunes money to buy the ENE.

• oh yeah, i'm considering that. but the currency of my country is worth less than dollars, so, actually it's not that cheap, and considering too the tax i'm going to have to pay to the bank's credit card, i'm juuuust waiting a little longer to do that....because if i'm buying in amazon, and I don't want lots of bills... i'll just buy both of them at once...

plus, my best friend is having her bridal shower - that means I'm actually kinda broke HAHAHA

but yeah, thanks for that. if it was like, a week ago and I saw this, I would go crazy because believe this: I didn't know, until last week, that you could buy mp3's off Amazon.

n00b.