In this Discussion

Favorite OKGO Song

Comments

• QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Mar 1 2005, 05:44 PM)
    T's Song

Can anyone send me T's Song?
    I don't have it anymore sad.gif
  • QUOTE (turtle @ Feb 27 2005, 05:07 PM)
    all i have to say is ......"mediocre people do exceptional things all the time"

That is my favorite line from that song... my ex made a weak attempt at like making me not like the song... after we broke up he was like "compassions just a nicer way of looking down your nose"... I wanted to kick him but it's still my favorite song
  • dont ask me ive voted for....but i love the whole album and my EPS..
  • I made my girlfriend fall in love with me singing her 1000 miles an hour, i dont know what exactly it was other than the smooth melody of the song but she just melted to pieces and she said yes to me when i asked her out, And we've been dating for half a year now thanks to ok go. haha. way to go guys.
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Mar 1 2005, 07:44 PM)
    T's Song

what is Ts song
  • QUOTE (Chipanonomous @ Mar 21 2005, 08:49 PM)
    I made my girlfriend fall in love with me singing her 1000 miles an hour, i dont know what exactly it was other than the smooth melody of the song but she just melted to pieces and she said yes to me when i asked her out, And we've been dating for half a year now thanks to ok go. haha. way to go guys.

lol, that's lovely. 1000 Miles Per Hour is my favourite song on the album. I <3 it.
  • QUOTE (Brett @ Feb 13 2005, 11:37 PM)
    Ok pick your favorite song smile.gif

I like get over it a lot. but it does't seam like a lot of people like that song too much.
  • - The Fix Is In --> Favorite song

- Bye Bye Baby --> So catchy
  • cherry-0419@hanmail.netHow could I pick one!
    I love every song! =)
  • pardon my french but wtf is "t's song"? tongue.gif no really i dont know, someone tell me or else ill go crazy knowing i havent heard all the songs by okgo mad.gif hmmm i put my fave as 1000 mph but they are all so good, return, treacherous, what to do, bye bye baby, aye carumba....they are all so good..

oh but my new fave is most definately "let it rain" SO FREAKIN AWESOME.
  • It's not the rockinest song on the CD, but I love 'Shortly Before the End'....the guitar riffs at the end send chills up my spine.

And it's that time of year where there are yellow and purple pansies EVERYWHERE. I love it....it's like OK Go exploded all over town. I'm constantly reminded of them....it's awesome.
  • Yeah, what is T's song?

Return is really right up there as far as fave OK Go songs go. But it's so hard to pick one.

*sigh* Bertie, I wish we had pansies out here in NH. I wish we had any kind of flower. Nothing has started to bloom yet. It's the worst!
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Apr 17 2005, 01:26 AM)
    Yeah, what is T's song?

Return is really right up there as far as fave OK Go songs go. But it's so hard to pick one.

*sigh* Bertie, I wish we had pansies out here in NH. I wish we had any kind of flower. Nothing has started to bloom yet. It's the worst!

I'm getting really curious about T's song too, dammit. Someone please explain! smile.gif

Betty, you poor sweet frozen NLBboopcicle....don't forget that we also have off-the-chart levels of tree sperm down here now too....THAT's the worst!! No wonder poor Damian has been a snot-factory.
  • I have to go with "This Will be Our Year" even though it didn't get much love in the poll.
  • QUOTE (shortwavez @ Apr 19 2005, 05:01 PM)
    I have to go with "This Will be Our Year" even though it didn't get much love in the poll.

Yeah, if I could vote again, I would probably vote for it (I only bought it off I-tunes recently)
  • QUOTE (shortwavez @ Apr 19 2005, 05:01 PM)
    I have to go with "This Will be Our Year" even though it didn't get much love in the poll.

Ditto there. I can't deny the love for that song, it's even going to be used at our wedding reception.

Also Bruise Grey would be a close second, followed by Shortly Before the End. Then 1000 miles. And then and then and then. rolleyes.gif
  • "...Oh the ruin will do in your talented mind..
    could have been a genius if you had an axe to grind.."

brilliant lyrics smile.gif
    so so good
  • if someone who has "This Will Be Our Year" could send it to that okgosongs email address from the live songs thread I would love them forever....
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ May 1 2005, 09:33 PM)
    if someone who has "This Will Be Our Year" could send it to that okgosongs email address from the live songs thread I would love them forever....

QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Apr 17 2005, 10:27 PM)
    Hey -

You're right.  I don't mind the live versions, but I would definitely prefer it if you took down the stuff from the EPs, and other stuff that's been officially released. 

I know it's all over the Interweb and everything, anyway, but do me that favor, if you would.
    Thanks.
    Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore

No one can (well, should) send it to the email address-- It's an officially released song.
  • If someone could PLEASE tell us something about this T's song that you guys speak of, I would be a lot less annoyed.