In this Discussion

Track 14

edited November -1 in OK Go
discuss what is up with track 14.... cause i have no idea

Comments

• I listened to the whole thing. I'm not sure weather to laugh or cry... please end my misery. What is it?
  • Someone tell me please too! I'm was too happy to talk when I got it, then on the way home I see track 14 come up on the CD screen thingy in my car and I was like, "WHAAAAT?"
  • hehe same here. im not sure whats goin on in track 14.im scared....Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore PLEASE END MY MISSERY TELL ME WHATS ON TRACK 14!!
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Aug 30 2005, 05:31 PM)
    discuss what is up with track 14.... cause i have no idea
    THERE...I'm too lazy.
  • As a matter of fact, I am a little over half way through with it right now.
    Around four minutes there is like giggling and it sounds like someone is making out (in the distance). Does it not sound like lip smack to anyone but me?
    Then I hear some heavy breathing, lots of stomping...
    Hmmmmmmmmm. Around 16 minutes it sounded like the most faint strumming of something, but as if it was a mile away.
    I'm still listening very closely (for no reason maybe.)

It's an interesting track. I wonder if it serves a purpose other than totally making the CD full?

edit-
    OK, now it sounds like.. they are on top of a building. At sometime you can hear cars driving by (I hear a bzzz), but barely.

24.47.. sounds like someone is swallowing the microphone lol.
    26.05 someone needs to get their breaks checked..
    29.25 airplane
    33.03 .. drumming? stomping? poppers?
    33.29 yawnnnnnnn
    33.50 siren for not even a second.
    34.18 KISSY KISSY!?
  • ive never been so totally baffeled by a track on a cd...im...confused..
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 30 2005, 05:47 PM)
    ive never been so totally baffeled by a track on a cd...im...confused..

so...you're in the dark one might say...
  • hehe.im so confused that im gona start cryin...ok go is decieving us......
  • Wow, finally finished and gained nothing.
    It makes absolutely no sense at all.
  • According to the altsounds.com interview...
    2. At the end there is a 35 minute recording of my girlfriend sleeping (I am not lying)
  • but...but.... Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore said...
    "It's a secret, but there's a very good, very pratical reason for it, even if it seems weird. Trust us on this one."
    and damian just blurting it out isnt much of a secret. and its not very practical..
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 30 2005, 05:40 PM)
    but...but.... Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore said...
    "It's a secret, but there's a very good, very pratical reason for it, even if it seems weird. Trust us on this one."
    and damian just blurting it out isnt much of a secret. and its not very practical..

perhaps it's the reason for it that's a secret...
  • Ok, if it's really his girlfriend sleeping...why would we want to hear that?
  • when i first listend to it the first time..i thought i heard another person...i guess not..
  • I'm so confused...and this track 14 is a waste. Blah.
  • yea..i wouldnt mind if it was removed from the cd..
  • hehe im somethin else
  • But despite all I previously said...I find myself listening to it. And it doesn't really sound like anyone is sleeping, well kind of. Both my roommate and I are listening closely(I have it in high), and I'll keep everyone updated.

I feel like I have my ear pressed against the wall, in hopes of hearing something interesting.
  • hehe i feel like im spying when im listen...IM A NINJA AGAIN!
  • "We did one in Omaha where he asked people to bring a pair of sunglasses. So we had about 50 superfans show up and they all had sunglasses for us."

That is not what they asked the Omaha people for. Tim told the Omaha people to come to the show dressed like Richard Simmons. I'm sure all of the locations and shows start to blend together for them...haha.