In this Discussion

PHOTOGRAPHY (*click*)

Comments

• man, this thread is really cool!

this rainbow was so amazing. it disappeared five minutes after i took pictures

(that's my dad!)

• Where was the third picture taken? blink.gif
  • indonesia! i went there this summer
  • i dont take photo's cause i dont have a camera, but can i post some of my drawings. there not like sketches.. their the finished deal. or someone should make a new thread for drawings. or dont we already have one of thoes. i forget.

picture i took yesterdays
  • oh, I like that Andy

• Beautiful pic HFoC.

I really like the shadows in Sarah's.

Back to FAFSA. I hate government forms. A lot.

Keep taking awesome pictures; they help when I've been staring at FAFSA for the past hour or so.
  • Amy has fun with photoshop:
    "waiting for snowflakes"
  • that's so cute! I like it.

aw, I'm sorry. Fafsa is evil incarnate.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 5 2006, 10:42 PM)
    that's so cute! I like it.
    aw, I'm sorry. Fafsa is evil incarnate.

Haha, yes, why, I think it is.

In fact (I know this isn't a photo... but I swear, I'll only do it once. Pinkie promise)....
  • woo, more sweet photos!
  • hahaha so true!
  • I don't have any new photos right now, it makes me sad too. I need to take some more.

I have to photograph the JV and V boys basketball game tomorrow, so if any of them turn out nicely unlike last time (the lighting in our gym sucks horribly, so the pictures are crap. But I'll have the Nikon with me tomorrow! But no flash attachment so I don't know how that'll work.)

I may stay in the balcony the whole time for this game for photos. Those ones turned out better.
  • I just looked over the last BBall photos I took and some turned out OK, but they're not the best. Some are really fuzzy. My school's team is blue and white.

JV first . . .

Varsity . . .

• WOW!! Y'all are amazing!!

Here are a few of mine......

I used to be a microscopist at UVA....here's one from a microscopic photography contest I entered:
    Nikon Small World 2002 Competition

This one I took with my cell phone.....it didn't capture the intensity of their lovemaking as well as I'd hoped:

These are from my first attempt at underwater photography:

And this is Wrightsville Beach, NC:
  • I really like the underwater ones, especially the first. I wish I could do that, but I don't have any gear for that and Lake Huron isn't too interesting underwater.

It's actually kind of disgusting . . . . ewwww.
  • im going out taking sum pics today..ill opst sum up latter
  • I love your photos Bertie. And do you go to Wrightsville? I love the beaches in southern North Carolina.
  • Those are really good....who are they?