In this Discussion

Favorite OKGO Song

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 30 2006, 01:41 PM)
    Hopefully you broke up with him as soon as you found out.

Yes. Also, I helped get him that job at the Phoenix Zoo.
  • ........I am so lost right now.
  • Tempe dated a crazy man that dressed in a monkey suit.
  • Ok shall I explain?
    I once dated a guy who dressed in an ape suit. He wasn't a serial killer or a rapist. He was just nuts. He liked monkeys a lot. (I like the band "The Monkees" alot. I think there was a miscommunication gap there.) So I got him a job at the Phoenix Zoo. The end.

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 30 2006, 01:55 PM)
    Tempe dated a crazy man that dressed in a monkey suit.

Ooo, damn, you're good at summarizing things, Hellolover86!
  • That's a story to tell the kids one day.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 30 2006, 01:56 PM)
    That's a story to tell the kids one day.

And it's better than any blind date they've ever shown on that tv show "Blind Date"
  • Hmm, I don't know if that's something to be proud about.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 30 2006, 04:55 PM)
    Tempe dated a crazy man that dressed in a monkey suit.

Well, I got that part.......
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 30 2006, 02:06 PM)
    Well, I got that part.......

Is it any wonder with how nuts I am, I'd somehow get stuck dating a crazy guy in a monkey suit? I am the Queen of Bad Dates.
  • Well, at least you've HAD dates, I guess...
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 1 2006, 12:54 PM)
    Well, at least you've HAD dates, I guess...

Aww, well if you want, I could send ape boy over to you. If you've gone out with friends, it's a date, just unofficial. So don't stress it. You're so fine, and we all know it. wink.gif
  • Oh boy, am I FINE! Sometimes I think I should marry myself because that way I wouldn't have to date someone beneath myself.
  • Amen, sista! I couldn't agree more. In general, they just don't make boys the way they used to.
  • Is it possible to marry yourself?
  • I found a nice boy. It just all comes down to me making him notice me. sad.gif I wish teenage love were easier.
  • I wish life were easier.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 1 2006, 10:00 PM)
    Is it possible to marry yourself?

In some countries Im sure. I saw on Ripley's that some guy married a barbie. huh.gif So I guess marrying yourself isnt THAT crazy.
  • I'd marry Ken, he doesn't talk to much, he'll do.
  • i think i would have to say my current favorite ok go song would be Time/Speed, its just an amazing song, the guitar is phenominal in it
  • QUOTE (Chipanonomous @ May 16 2006, 06:38 PM)
    i think i would have to say my current favorite ok go song would be Time/Speed, its just an amazing song, the guitar is phenominal in it

I've never heard to that song. Could someone give me some more information about it. Is it one of their early songs or one that they only do on stage. Help, I'm dumb and I really can't help it.