In this Discussion

Favorite OKGO Song

12345679»

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 16 2006, 10:48 PM)
    I've never heard to that song. Could someone give me some more information about it. Is it one of their early songs or one that they only do on stage. Help, I'm dumb and I really can't help it.

Ohhh, Tempe. It's an older song, it was released on Appendices. I think I sent it to our new songs account (karmapointer@yahoo.com, password = okgood), if you want to get a hold of it.
  • Ah, thankie so much. I still don't know much about Appendicies like I should, but thanks to you I am learning.
  • I've been rather fond of both Time/Speed and Lay Low as of late, feeds my rage needs smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Falknerd @ May 18 2006, 03:56 AM)
    I've been rather fond of both Time/Speed and Lay Low as of late, feeds my rage needs smile.gif

I LOVE Lay Low. Screaming Damian makes me happy because I can scream along. Also, it's great to flail to since it has a nice transition into the chorus and flail-worthy rocking.
  • I would LOVE to hear that live, Id be jumpin around like a madman, perhaps they should visit their screaming roots again for album #3 just once....... Id like that.....
  • QUOTE (Falknerd @ May 18 2006, 01:21 AM)
    I would LOVE to hear that live, Id be jumpin around like a madman, perhaps they should visit their screaming roots again for album #3 just once....... Id like that.....

I think they should do a covers/b-sides for their third album, i would pay like 100 bucks for that
  • QUOTE (Chipanonomous @ May 18 2006, 09:51 PM)
    I think they should do a covers/b-sides for their third album, i would pay like 100 bucks for that

Yeah, I wish they'd release their covers/b-sides on a record. They have plenty of them.
  • I think there's only one song that I want them to cover and start performing in concerts: "Save Tonight" by Eagle-Eye Cherry. I wonder what the 3rd album will be like?
  • I love Return and Hello my treacherous friend!!!!!!!! but all OkGo's song rock so it doesnt really matter. seen em twice live!!woohoo! xXx
  • There are more than one that I love, anyway I went for Get Over It smile.gif
  • either "bye bye baby" or "return". "oh lately it's so quiet" would be next. also, i love the weird hyperventilating sound damian makes towards the end of "there's a fire." (IE: "I really mean it now... UH-AHUH.")
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Jun 16 2006, 06:30 PM)
    i love the weird hyperventilating sound damian makes towards the end of "there's a fire." (IE: "I really mean it now... UH-AHUH.")

UM. YES. The first time I noticed it, I freaked out and made my friends listen to it as I giggled.

I am, obviously, incredibly mature.
  • i played it for my friends at uni - they all offically think im crazy!

i also made them sit through TRACK 14 on oh no....my insanely was solidifed then!

matt and I at the last show we went to started yelling "PLAY TRACK 14!!!!!"
  • I voted Return
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 16 2006, 03:26 PM)
    OMG, that is hilarious!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 16 2006, 03:26 PM)
    i played it for my friends at uni - they all offically think im crazy!

i also made them sit through TRACK 14 on oh no....my insanely was solidifed then!

lmao...i remember matt told me that. i probably wouldn't have stopped laughing if i was there.
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 16 2006, 12:26 PM)

Haha, that made me laugh incredibly hard, I got funny looks. People find it weird when someone laughs outloud in a quite library.

I could never just pick one, my top three are:
    Oh Lately It's So Quiet
    1000 Miles An Hour
    What To Do

For some reason, it took me until I heard them perform Oh Lately It's So Quiet on CD USA for me to become uber obsessed.