In this Discussion

Truth

Comments

• truth: i like popsicles ALOT! i would bathe in popsicles if it was practical
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Aug 7 2006, 08:47 PM)
    truth: i like popsicles ALOT! i would bathe in popsicles if it was practical

oh god me too.
    i eat atleast 3 red white and blue popsicles a day..
    (not because im one of thoes proud americans)
    (i just like that theres 3 flavors)

truth:im on a no vomit streak from about 6 or 7 years now. and i really wanna throw up right now.. just so my mother would have to clean it up. she argues with me purposefully becuase she finds it fun. she says shes joking around with me but i hate it. i tell her i hate it but she doesnt care. and then in the middle of her fighting with me she will pretend to not hear me. so ill stare at her and talk louder....

truth: i wonder if i have any love left for my family..
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 7 2006, 08:45 PM)
    truth: i get headaches almost every day and it scares me.

maybe you need glasses...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 7 2006, 08:58 PM)
    maybe you need glasses...

i can see fine.
    i think.
    i havent been to one of thoes places in a long time, but
    i havent had any problem seeing
  • truth: im really happy right now!
  • Truth: i wish i was a transvestite but its hard to do when you have girl hair..
  • Truth: I have a pretty nasty case of vermiphobia. Just thinking about them freaks me out. When I do I have the uncontrollable urge to cover the palms of my hands and the centre of my feet. The more people talk about them or the more i see them the worse it gets. Sometimes I've actually cut my palms with my nails from digging them in too hard.

No one takes my phobia seriously.
  • I don't know what that phobia is.

Truth: I'm extremely stressed out right now and I can't seem to stop worrying about really little things (plus a couple really major things). You'd think that I'd be more relaxed cause it's summer, but I feel more stressed then when I'm at school. It SUCKS.
  • Truth: lately, I've felt very out-of-body. My friends are on various vacations so I'm not constantly surronded by them. I'm (seemingly) always a t work, and I have a boyfriend for the first time in a long time... not to mention the whole "hey, I'm leaving for college" thing. It's weird and makes me feel very disconnected. I just don't know what to do with myself.

Truth: I'm secretly seething that I didn't get tickets to the Decemberists concert.

Truth: I'm worried I'm not good enough
  • Truth: I had to look up seething.

Truth: Some days in the Summer Vacation I am so bored, that I wished I was back at school.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 1 2006, 02:06 PM)
    oh wow. I'm glad you're OK and were able to move past this. Honestly, that speaks a lot for you. I would still be bitter and terrified.

And I agree. Anything vaguely sexual during the summer is stickier than usual. It is a nice excuse to take shower upon shower though,
    I've been listening to the first album a lot recently and realized I love it far more than Oh No (though the latter is still a wonderful album). There's something about it that was innovative and wonderful and fun. It just brings back wonderful memories. I honestly played it on repeat for at least a couple of weeks when I first got it. Don't Ask Me is still one of my favorite songs of all time.

ooo Don't Ask Me is one of my favorite songs as well.... i don't know, there's just something about it... i get the biggest smile on my face whenever i hear it... it's just an amazing song.

truth: i am scared of fish. the bigger the worse.
  • QUOTE (missaggie @ Aug 8 2006, 01:47 PM)
    truth: i am scared of fish. the bigger the worse.

I totally understand. I hate large fish: koi, bass, &c. My friend has a phobia of all fish that no one really took seriously until we realized it was a completely true phobia.

Truth: Jack White's voice makes me all shivery and happy.

Truth: I'm a complete and total hypochondriac. After eating raw cookie dough and throwing up the following night, all night, I was completely convinced I had salmonella poisoning and was going to die. I didn't (in case you couldn't guess).
  • Truth: i'm a complete doormat. especially when i was young, i was one of those kids that wouldn't say "no" to anyone, even if it made me miserable. i was terrified of adults, wouldn't even look them in the eye when they'd talk to me, and i was terribly shy. i'm better nowadays, but certain people can still make me clam up and feel like i'm 5 again.
  • truth

ive come to the conclueshon that im broken in the head

it would explain the crappness of the last few weeks

that or its that stupid broken soul playing up again
  • truth: pandy is crazy-loved (by many).

*huggle*
    =)
  • truths, you are far to sweet

more truths, tuesdays are by far my fave day
  • Truth: I kissed and held hands with a boy last night and I really wanted to and really didn't want to at the same time, and now I feel guilty about it. And I really shouldn't.
  • truth: jedi grrlie should let herself feel happy about getting something good

truth: i feel sick and grossed out and angry all at the same time whenever i see someone chew with their mouths open

truth: i hate being in the philippines sometimes because all of my relatives tell me i'm fat
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Aug 8 2006, 08:15 PM)
    truth: i feel sick and grossed out and angry all at the same time whenever i see someone chew with their mouths open

i know what you mean..
    at school sometimes people have candy.
    and all the fucking preps always suck on it like its some sort of orgasmic treat that their giving oral to...
    and it fucking drives me crazy.
    i hate it when people chew with their mouth open.
    or have anything in their mouth while its open.
    whats the point of doing that????
    you use your mouth to chew so your just making it difficult to eat.
    plus it sounds like my dog using his tongue as toilet paper,
    and it makes me wanna smack the person as hard as it takes to nock the food out of their mouth.

YES
    it bothers me THAT much.
  • o and i just realized
    im terrified of moths.
    just about every other week i get attacked by a giant moth in my house.
    it happend last night. in the living room
    they fly at me
    and just 5 mins ago i was attacked as i was sitting here. it was huge
    like bigger than a quarter.
    for some reason i have the idea they will bite me.
    i know they wont.
    once i flicked one and it flew and hit me in the head....
    and yes i screamed like a little girl when it attacked me...