In this Discussion

OK Go on VMAs

Comments

• GAH! I missed the post show.

PS: You tube screwed me over again. You're 65% away from seeing the vid. =[
  • It's repeating right now and it'll be on again on Saturday. I don't know why they skip a day. I recorded the post show, but I don't think I can get a video up tonight.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 31 2006, 11:51 PM)
    Is there a link to "overdrive" I'm missing, or is that a link that was just up while the show was still on? And if not, do you have any idea which of the links that are up there would contain the bit w/the guys & Trish? And the pre-show for that matter?

Maybe it's unavailable now?

Sorry if I'm being dense.

umm.. as far as I know, it should all be there still. if you're at overdrive, then go to the "VMA channel", then the "practice" bit w/ Trish (and the actual performance) is under "Just Happened: on Demand VMA action", and there's a bit w/ JC in the bathroom under "When Stars Collide" (in the middle of "A Big, beautiful mess of celebrities) and also there's an interview titled "Ok Go expect to get hurt" in there too.

umm, the last interview I found so far was under the "Big Ten" along w/ the vid.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ Sep 1 2006, 01:58 PM)
    GAH! I missed the post show.

I love you, and am torn with youtube right now <3<3

QUOTE (Kaethe @ Sep 1 2006, 01:58 PM)
    GAH! I missed the post show.

I love you, and am torn with youtube right now <3<3
  • ALKSJDF;LAKSJDF;LASKDFJ ASI know I'm about three hours late, but I just saw the performance and it was so good. Now I have to go do pre calculus.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 31 2006, 11:00 PM)
    umm.. as far as I know, it should all be there still. if you're at overdrive, then go to the "VMA channel", then the "practice" bit w/ Trish (and the actual performance) is under "Just Happened: on Demand VMA action", and there's a bit w/ JC in the bathroom under "When Stars Collide" (in the middle of "A Big, beautiful mess of celebrities) and also there's an interview titled "Ok Go expect to get hurt" in there too.

umm, the last interview I found so far was under the "Big Ten" along w/ the vid.

Do you know when that big ten interview was? I usually watch it, but I haven't watched too much tv lately.
  • When do they usually show big 10? Becuase ive been expecting to see OK Go on MTV, but I've only seen the vid on MTV Hits
  • no clue when the BIg Ten interview was.

It said "VMA edition" so I'm guessing pretty recently, but I dunno. It was just there.
  • OHMYGOD.
    that ALMOST made up for the fact that they cancelled their hollywood show.
    ALMOST

i missed the pre-show though. sad.gif oh well i'm sure they'll replay it 10291201920912 times
  • QUOTE (rooneyhappy @ Aug 31 2006, 11:15 PM)
    OHMYGOD.
    ALMOST

i missed the pre-show though. sad.gif oh well i'm sure they'll replay it 10291201920912 times

i posted the pre-show on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngcD6nT-HX8
  • OK, being totally selfish here..now I am worried about the headlining tour and how much harder it might be to get tickets...I was a sucker who recently missed out on tix to a show b/c of Panic at the Disco and ended up paying 140 bucks for two of them off of Ebay...I don't want to have to fight for tix with a whole swarm of new fans...

But still, I'm always happy for them to reap the benefits of hard work.
    I wish they'd hurry up and release those tour dates.
  • QUOTE (rooneyhappy @ Aug 31 2006, 11:15 PM)
    OHMYGOD.
    ALMOST

Yeah..I think Saturday. I totally forgot about it...when I got home JT was just preforming.
    I think the Big Ten was maybe today because I watched yesturday when they had that John Mayer thing. I'll check if there's re-runs before they show tomorrow's.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ Aug 31 2006, 09:17 PM)
    i posted the pre-show on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngcD6nT-HX8

yay! thanks.

oh and i forgot to mention in my previous post, but damian's little jump at the end made me smile. haha he looked so relieved that they actually did it.
    sorry if anyone's already mentioned this, i haven't actually read all the posts lol
  • huh. we're really getting TONS of guests and visitors here. that makes me happy. ok Go is taking over the world

yeah, I'm definitely worried about the shows now. I mean, I still haven't seen Ok GO live, and if the shows get big and expensive and I don't get to meet them afterwards, I dunno what I'll do. complain about it on here, probably.

on the plus side, the added popularity makes it a bigger chance of having all-ages shows. that would be a good thing.
  • Oh it's called "The Daily Ten" and there's a re-run at 8/7c but I don't know which one. I don't know if they'll show it again.
  • haha. Yeah, Andy thrust his fist into the air and Damian leaped with joy... they were just so excited! It was cute.
  • whine. boo. waiting for MTV vid to load finally.

PS to me, Chris Brown DOES need an introduction. WTF is Chris Brown?
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO ECSTATIC THAT NO ONE FELL OR GOT HURT!!!!

it was so brilliant!

i can't think of any more words i amjust aAHHHHHHHH!!!

also, funny comment about the influx of guests, hahahahah
  • Hahah i had known he was gonna introduce ok go, so when jack black said "he doesn tneed an intro" iw as like "oh.. i guess this isnt ok go.."
  • w00000t. MTV has almost loaded the video! I'm all exited.

PS Seriously, who is that guy?