In this Discussion

the thread of things you just bought

Comments

• i totally thought it was pronounced deelyas

I just bought that.

Not the Power Ranger poster, silly!

The hair coloring.

Got it super cheap too, it was awesome. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Sep 15 2006, 08:52 AM)
    oh okay i got it, music secret. i just made a quick one in paint. there's an ok go one there but it's a yellow frog now sad.gif it probably said something like "ok go deserves every bit of publicity they've gotten recently" just based on the comments i'm guessing.

Some bands have entire secrets pages dedicated to them.

Hanson
    Britney Spears
    Clay Aiken
    Backstreet Boys
    My Chemical Romance

No Doubt
    NSYNC

Some communities are more active than others.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 14 2006, 08:28 PM)
    story?

It's nothing terribly exciting, I guess..but he had a book signing/discussion thing and he signed my copy of the A Softer World book and then we started talking about really random things and then he asked where he could get some tea because his throat was sore. The bookstore was in a mall, so I just took him to the foodcourt and then he invited me to sit with him so I had some hot chocolate and we talked. I probably mentioned school or something because he was like, "Wait - how old are you?" and I said, "Sixteen.." and then he just yelled "Hah, you fucker!!!" and we both started laughing because apparently it was his idea of a date.

Anyway, I went shopping today!!!

I SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE BODY SHOP.

imageimage imageimage
    imageimage

= $80 worth of gift certificates well effing spent.
  • Oh man, I love the Body Shop. They have great stuff.

I am tempted to buy Chicago and Phantom of the Opera on DVD, but I know I shouldn't.
  • I JUST BOUGHT ME MY Wii

Wii tastic
  • hmmm I'd never heard about postsecrets before, until like 2 days ago, when I read it somewhere around these forums, and I just clicked on that website for the first time aswell... it looks interesting.

hahaha oh Pandy, you and my brothers would make the greatest of pals, you guys play games like a mutha... yeah haha, you could like, borrow games from each other, it's insanity the amount of games they have EVERYWHERE, it's madness! AAND they also have dragon ball DVDs... too many other anime dvds and bleh, I don't mind those though smile.gif

Nee-hoo, here's a pic of my new arm candy hehe.
    I love me my spikeys... yeah boo-y! aaaaah my hand looks chooby!!!!!!!
  • Xbox 360 Premium Pack + Project Gotham Racing 3 + Extra Wireless Controller

WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2007

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Rumble Roses XX

yes please
  • I just went to Webbs of Wychbold (what a place that is...) and bought:

- 0.2mm black fineliner
    - new set of french curves
    - lace for my Expo costume

I also gazed with longing at the sketchbooks and the copic markers, but since I had to get my parents to buy everything above for me I couldn't afford anything more.
  • I just bought..

Softlips. It was desperately needed. Really.
    The Pink Spiders CD. <3
    Some Aquafina Sparkling Carbonated Water Beverage. I was looking at the bottle when I typed that. It's yummy, my mom got me into it, haha.
  • QUOTE (ennamarie @ Oct 7 2006, 05:35 PM)
    Some Aquafina Sparkling Carbonated Water Beverage.

Mmm, that sounds a lot like seltzer. I love seltzer. Lol, the way you wrote "carbonated water beverage" reminds me of one of the Truth in Music vids. "Normally, I like my breakfast beverage prepared for me and left on the desk before I enter"

I just got this:
  • um, a sweet sweater from H&M and some skinny black jeans from old navy.

it was yummy!
  • ^^^ it looks delish!...

I haven't really bought anything, but I DO want to buy some tickets for the All-American Rejects concert in Houston... they are main stage floor ... I want those tix so baaaaaaaaaaaaaad... I'm gonna beg my mom in the morning.. or when I wake up haha. I need about 400 dollars now.. NOT for the tix though.. but it could help bahaha! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 7 2006, 11:45 PM)
    ^^^ it looks delish!...

I haven't really bought anything, but I DO want to buy some tickets for the All-American Rejects concert in Houston... they are main stage floor ... I want those tix so baaaaaaaaaaaaaad... I'm gonna beg my mom in the morning.. or when I wake up haha. I need about 400 dollars now.. NOT for the tix though.. but it could help bahaha! wink.gif

you TOTALLY should. the line-up is awesome....AAR, mcs, and the format! actually i only like a few mcs songs...but i'd definitely recommend the format (and AAR, obviously).
  • The last thing I bought, which I am super excited about, was this...

It was like beyond my favorite movie when I was a kid, and I still love it. I don't know what they're thinking though with all the Little Mermaid and Cinderella II and III crap!
  • ^^So totally! That's one of my fav movies. Oh how I love "The Little Mermaid." When I was 8 years old I had a cartoon crush on Prince Eric. What's the deal with sequals, bleh! Ok, done squeaing. Back to the thread...
  • Honestly, the last thing I bought was this:

ph34r.gif ah, college. Before that, it was Ok Go tickets (!!!!!)
  • I shouldn't be allowed near money ever again.

-I got 2 leopard prints scarves at Old Navy, which I probably won't ever use since I live in Florida, but they match my bedsheets, so I've got them draped on my beds.

-A cheeseburger at TGI Fridays, which my friend Justin only rang up as "Cheeseburger with no meat" so I paid less than it really was.

-THIS AWESOME OK GO-EY LAMP:

(I don't know if the following links are even going to work)
    -http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/223477_hi?wid=199
    A shirt with a zombie on it.

-http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/291313_hi?wid=199
    and a Daria shirt.

-And I'm about to probably buy a mini fridge for my room too.
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Oct 8 2006, 04:10 AM)
    it was yummy!

LOL I've never seen it before! It's very funny with the little fish

http://www.wwd.com/content/articles/051506_30.jpg

The one in the middle, but not for me...it's a gift.
    I also bought a really really cute wool sweatshirt, I couldn't find a picture of it.