In this Discussion

the thread of things you just bought

Comments

• Dude, I love beer! Man, after going to Germany, I fell in love with beer.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 29 2006, 09:37 PM)
    Dude, I love beer! Man, after going to Germany, I fell in love with beer.

Really? I can't stand it. During frosh week, we were given the crappiest beer ever called Boreale (Boreal? Whatever. Doesn't matter) and it just made everyone groggy and burpy. That's when one of my roomies and I decided that we weren't going to drink beer anymore. Mixed drinks are so much better. We did have so raspberry beer which wasn't too bad, but I still prefer screwdrivers any day.
  • haha!! Vodka is good... and tequila is good... and beer is good... and jello shots are good

The last thing I bought was Oh No (also good)

I'm hooked!

ETA: beer.. how did I forget beer... maybe it's because i'm drinking beer...
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 28 2006, 08:07 PM)
    blink.gif What would you do with a rented Damian is what I want to know.

Have him spread Christmas cheer? I don't know. Did you miss that conversation? I don't remember what thread I posted it on....I know it was after I explained why my family refers to him as "What's-His-Name"...
    QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 29 2006, 10:35 PM)
    I can't stand rum in any form.

Ever since getting sick off of vodka, I've had a psychosomatic reaction to it, so I'm easing off the straight alcohol for a while. Besides, I really don't like getting shitfaced. Pleasently tipsy? Alright. but the kids who party until they puke on a very regular basis make me nervous.

I'm sticking with the mixed drinks and shooters.

Also no beer. Beer is gross.

I've discovered that I really can't stand vodka, haha. Not straight up, anyway. I loooooooooove rum, though. I was drunk off of rum (and Guinness) when I made my drunk post, haha. Cuba Libres are wonderful. Whiskey and gin go straight to my head, I can't handle it.

Also, I HATED beer (except Corona) until my sophomore year of high school, and now I'm okay with it. Guiness pretty awesome, imo.

Also, I agree with the shitfaced thing. Pleasantly tipsy/mildly drunk is good. But I really don't like the feeling of being drunk, especially when I have to stumble home afterwards. I had like, two glasses of wine one night after classes with friends, and I was uber-tipsy (don't know why they went to my head so much, but they did), and I was having like, an anxiety attack on the metro because I didn't want to have to be on there, by myself, not completely sober.

today after school i went to the opshop[ and got some more buttons smile.gif

this is the jacket i bought, i love it, and i know it loves me back...doesnt it?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Nov 14 2006, 08:52 PM)

this is the jacket i bought, i love it, and i know it loves me back...doesnt it?

beautiful!
    I love it!
    I realy want a long black wool coat with big buttons..
  • So I just ended a narrow battle of winning this poster:

This other person decided to bid on it 20 seconds before bidding was over, and I totally freaked out and was screaming at the screen...and then bam. I won.

If anyone on here happens to be "Sue1160," please know that I fully admit to laughing loudly at kicking your butt. And don't fear, more of those are up for bid at this exact moment.
    (I hate that I can't be facetious and mean without offering a glimsp of hope)

QUOTE (sweetness @ Nov 14 2006, 04:52 PM)

It really slimmerizes your waist, Joe! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Nov 14 2006, 08:52 PM)

It's the rememberance poppy that makes it.

You should know better than to stick your scarf under the jacket. If you're going to wear the black double-button jacket, you need to do the pompous scarf-draping. CUMMON NOW, STEP IT UP.
  • the scarf was out earlier i swear it was!
  • We are coat twins, Joe...except mine has electric green lining and some cryptic poem embroidered on the inside. Suck it.
  • i dont like 'electric green' its scary
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Nov 15 2006, 12:30 AM)
    the scarf was out earlier i swear it was!

LIAR
  • how dare you! i assure you i am most pretencious! and a little hoity toity
  • I bought a 24 oz. french vanilla cappuccino after my friend's play rehearsal. and we went to the park for about an hour and talked and smoked and I drank that. It made me very content.

I don't normally buy that much of anything drink, but IT WAS GOOOOOOOD.

And now I want to drink vodka, thanks everyone. Vodka by itself does taste like rubbing alcohol. But mixed with some other stuff is good. My mom buys tequila rose, and it tastes like strawberry flavored rubbing alcohol. yuck.
  • i bought my okgo dvd today

huzza
  • i bought, and soon after ate a donair the size of a baby
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 14 2006, 10:53 PM)
    My mom buys tequila rose, and it tastes like strawberry flavored rubbing alcohol. yuck.

My thing lately is to make everyone at school call me Tequila Rose! Sorry, completely random. Back to the thread....
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Nov 15 2006, 11:59 PM)
    i bought, and soon after ate a donair the size of a baby

What's a donair exactly?
  • the wife also had no idea what i was talking about... its like... a wrap/sandwich thing, and its full of yum. hard to explain, but you should buy one