In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• not to mention jfk...
  • Help! I can't fall asleep! I seriously never have this problem. D'oh I just had to find out about a possible Glendale show w/ the lads. Now I'm all wired up when I really could use some sleep. What should I do?
  • Get drunk!!!!

no . . .
  • Ooo, I like the way you think! I'll just go to school with a hangover, lol. Bah, maybe watching some "Blind Date" will make me sleepy from reading all those thought bubbles
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 2 2007, 05:58 PM)
    If anyone wants to see the teaser thingy that I'm in, I found it. They have the whole half hour news broadcast on their website.

Click this link: http://www.abc15.com/news/schedule_archives/#
    Click on "Tuesday News 5pm." Fastforward to 7 mins and 5 seconds, but fast forward slowly a little bit at a time, otherwise real player gets confused. I wish I could just save it and show it to y'all. It'd be easier, but I ain't a computer person.

She didn't try to bite your fingers, right?
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 3 2007, 01:12 AM)
    She didn't try to bite your fingers, right?

laugh.gif laugh.gif lol, No. But in the begining, I thought the camera was already on and so I put my hands in her mouth. She instantly jokes "Look at her, she can't wait to get her hands in my mouth." She's supposed to be the smart shopper, but in person she's pretty dumb. Too bad she's not nationally known, like Diane Sawyer. Then I could really write an expose on her. wink.gif
  • Bah! Why didn't I think of this sooner. Some really boring PBS money news show is making me sleepy at last
  • pbs rocks!
  • I didn't know where to post this, but I just came upon this picture and I'd never seen it before.

Damian's sweater.
  • ^^ hahahahaha, he looks like he's ready to cuddle up next to a fire with some hot cocoa . . . maybe recite some poetry . . . laugh.gif

Andy looks pretty sweet in that photo, though.

So, I talked to my sister about her bass . . . and she listened! She's having me play some of my music that have good bass lines. biggrin.gif

I just played Day Tripper for her . . . and now I'm playing her My Generation [but the live version from the Smothers Brothers Show . . . because it's live and SOOO much better. Because the Who fucking rock live. and Keith's drum explodes. hehe. but John Entwistle really was great with the bass that performance. Watch it here if you want. Mr. Entwistle was amazing . . . gaaaaaaah. I'll stop.]

I played Rats & Spit for her from Appendices. She tried to copy it, and she wasn't too bad. She just doesn't tune her bass sad.gif
  • QUOTE (terren @ Jan 3 2007, 03:45 PM)
    I didn't know where to post this, but I just came upon this picture and I'd never seen it before.

Damian's sweater.

why does Tim have a blazer on over a hoodie?
  • 'Cause it's the hip thing to do.

I don't know really.
  • tim is soooo scene...
  • He even has a scene pin on his blazer!
  • Tim was scene before everyone else was scene.

this proves that he's always been a trendy guy . . . if being scene is trendy . . . more of a fad?
  • thats i have a pin on my OK Go hoodie. its a oak leaf pin.
  • I have a pin on my gray pea coat . . . and my black one. Both are the same, though; they're Redwalls pins.
  • hey... i'm looking for a picture of damian in his animal print shirt... you know the one with little animals on it? anyone know where i can find it?
  • that's my most favorite shirt ever.