In this Discussion

OK Go on "Las Vegas" (NBC TV show)

Comments

• I'll certainly be watching it, since I already watch the show. But alas, I don't have a means of getting it online though. sad.gif

And omg, Judd Nelson guest starring?!! (I just noticed that, haha) Brat pack reminiscing time! laugh.gif Doubley super fantastically friggin' awesome!

What cd release party are you going to?? I bet you'll have just as much fun! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Jan 7 2007, 11:07 PM)
    That's so cool! Do they have lines, or are they just performing? Does anyone know?

Usually when there's a musical guest star, they have both lines and a little tiny bit of them performing. So I suppose it'll be speaking mostly, unless the music is part of the background during a montage (*sings* "That's called a montage! Montagggge!") Just a guess, no promises! rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jan 7 2007, 10:15 PM)
    Usually when there's a musical guest star, they have both lines and a little tiny bit of them performing. So I suppose it'll be speaking mostly, unless the music is part of the background during a montage (*sings* "That's called a montage! Montagggge!") Just a guess, no promises! rolleyes.gif

Aaaaah, that's so exciting! I love watching bands try to act. I don't know why. Even if they're horrible, I love it.
  • hahha yeah. Usually all the guest stars act snippy and like celebrities are expected to act, with outrageous demands("green M&M's only!") or fake gambling/drinking/drug addictions, ect. Not sure how they'll portray the boys, since they're so down to earth and all that.

I half expect only Damian(and maybe Tim) be the only one(s) with speaking roles, since they usually rule the interview scene. dry.gif
  • They are supposed to have lines. Some character is supposed to be looking for treadmill pointers from them (?), I guess. Read Damian saying that somewhere, I think.

I'll be recording it, and I'm gonna put the OK Go bits on va.okgocentral.com. Really, that wasn't a shameless plug.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jan 7 2007, 10:10 PM)
    What cd release party are you going to?? I bet you'll have just as much fun! laugh.gif

Actually Sebastien Grainger of death from above 1979 (see dude in my sig with the pink jesus christ shirt) is putting out a 7inch with his new band. It should be a fun show, I hear he does 20 min drum solos.

And thankies Sheri! That would be sooo rad!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 7 2007, 11:30 PM)
    They are supposed to have lines. Some character is supposed to be looking for treadmill pointers from them (?), I guess. Read Damian saying that somewhere, I think.

I'll be recording it, and I'm gonna put the OK Go bits on va.okgocentral.com. Really, that wasn't a shameless plug.

WHY YES IT WAS!! hahah jk.

BTW, How much bandwidth and webspace does that site get and might you know where it was purchased? I'm in the market(",as it were." bahhah Pirate otC's quote!)
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 7 2007, 08:34 PM)
    Actually Sebastien Grainger of death from above 1979 (see dude in my sig with the pink jesus christ shirt) is putting out a 7inch with his new band. It should be a fun show, I hear he does 20 min drum solos.

How did you manage to get involved with this? Your awesomeness astounds me.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jan 7 2007, 10:28 PM)
    hahha yeah. Usually all the guest stars act snippy and like celebrities are expected to act, with outrageous demands("green M&M's only!") or fake gambling/drinking/drug addictions, ect. Not sure how they'll portray the boys, since they're so down to earth and all that.

I half expect only Damian(and maybe Tim) be the only one(s) with speaking roles, since they usually rule the interview scene. dry.gif

Cool. I can't wait to watch Damian and Tim act all diva-y. happy.gif

I will bet each one of you on this board 100 dollars there's going to be something about treadmills.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jan 7 2007, 09:39 PM)
    WHY YES IT WAS!! hahah jk.

BTW, How much bandwidth and webspace does that site get and might you know where it was purchased? I'm in the market(",as it were." bahhah Pirate otC's quote!)
    That I do not know. You'd have to ask Michael (he's Angelo on here).

No problem, Melissa!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 7 2007, 10:57 PM)
    How did you manage to get involved with this? Your awesomeness astounds me.

HAHHAHAHA the fact that you think I, obscenely obsessed Melissa, is awesome astounds me.

I just love Sebastien Grainger and really want to support his new project, and what i've heard is amazing.
    Its not like I was Invited... its not an intamate party... Its really just a normal show... where I'll have to pay. But its only 10 bucks so hopefully it will be way worth it.
  • Just a reminder, it's on tomorrow!

I saw a preview of it earlier, and there was a tiny clip of them playing HiGA. Not previously recorded music videos of it, but like, they're gonna be playing it on the show footage. So yay!

And it'll be broadcast in 1080 interlaced, so it'll be somewhat half decent low-high definition too!
  • I am so excited! I hope they have lines. That would be so much fun.
  • I was watching Scrubs last night, and I saw the commercial a couple of times.. with HIGA playing, but I had no idea they were gonna be ON. That's good news.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 7 2007, 10:30 PM)
    They are supposed to have lines. Some character is supposed to be looking for treadmill pointers from them (?), I guess. Read Damian saying that somewhere, I think.

OMG! YOUR WEBSITE IS AWESOME!!!!!!! Seriously, I've always wished I could find the videos I missed, and here they are! You are my hero!
  • Has anybody else seen the preview?? THEY ALL TALK!
  • SHIZNITTTT!

I was "ek!"ing the whole time i was watching this....

i knew i would miss the show tonight... which made me sad, so i was searching for the preview that yall were talking about...

i found some vids of the scenes that ok go are in and an interview about them being on las vegas...

hahahh i guess you can wait to see it tonigt...

but if you dont want to here is the site : linkie!

check out vid 4...
    "yeah, come on nicole, lace up your skates..." melt...
  • That is, quite possibly, the COOLEST thing ever.

Ah, Andy.. Such a heart throb.
  • I'm not gonna spoil it. I'm NOT! I'm going to be PATIENT!!!
    Rrrrrrgh... wacko.gif
  • Reminder: IT'S ON. TURN YOUR TV ON NOW.

That is all.