In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• QUOTE (kaydragon @ Mar 24 2007, 02:46 PM)
    That's...really disturbing. I hope Damian's mom is not reading this thread right now.

laugh.gif Ah, chill out. It's all in good fun.
  • sheri, i do love your attitude smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 24 2007, 03:19 PM)
    laugh.gif Ah, chill out. It's all in good fun.

I wasn't being serious. I know we all have too much fun here! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 24 2007, 11:28 AM)

I'm highly amused that the first thing I thought when I saw this pic was "Oooh those are nice pants." tongue.gif

"Get a pic of Damian's backside" has just been added to my list of ThingsToDoBeforeIDie.
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Mar 25 2007, 02:11 AM)
    "Get a pic of Damian's backside" has just been added to my list of ThingsToDoBeforeIDie.

haha

that's an interesting goal to work for, but I totaly understand lol
  • oh man you guys have some great pictures.
    damian is seriously like.. really really ridiculously good-looking (zoolander reference haha)
    smile.gif
    and i love his hair!!!!!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 25 2007, 07:17 PM)
    damian is seriously like.. really really ridiculously good-looking (zoolander reference haha)

I love that movie!!!
  • This thread always makes me happy... laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (kaydragon @ Mar 24 2007, 03:48 PM)
    I wasn't being serious. I know we all have too much fun here! tongue.gif

Okay, good ...

I just want to say, just in case anyone doesn't realize (I'm not meaning to insult intelligence--I'm just not sure how widely known the phrase is), "He thinks the sun shines out of his ass" is a figure of speech for saying someone's arrogant, so I was taking off of that, with how everyone says he's arrogant. So it's a figure of speech--I wasn't just randomly connecting Damian's ass with the sun shining. laugh.gif I don't want people to think I'm completely wacko ...

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Mar 24 2007, 09:11 PM)
    I'm highly amused that the first thing I thought when I saw this pic was "Oooh those are nice pants." tongue.gif

Ha!
  • I purposely did a search for this forum so I could scream out...

DAMIAN KULASH IS SOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was already drooling over him... but now that I've seen him live... I'm done! wub.gif

--- littleroom
  • QUOTE (littleroom @ Apr 16 2007, 09:18 PM)
    I purposely did a search for this forum so I could scream out...

DAMIAN KULASH IS SOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was already drooling over him... but now that I've seen him live... I'm done! wub.gif
    --- littleroom

He is mesmerizing, isn't he? Just wait until you see him when he's "on" and he's able to show his personality more!
  • Indeed!

I waited at Pepperdine for him to perhaps come out and say hello... it didn't happen. Oh well. sad.gif Love him anyway.

QUOTE (mumblo @ Apr 16 2007, 09:26 PM)
    He is mesmerizing, isn't he? Just wait until you see him when he's "on" and he's able to show his personality more!

P.S- Does anyone here live in the Pasadena/Arcadia/Monrovia area? If so, I am not kidding when I say that there is a kid that works at the Robeks in Monrovia that resembles Damian. It's pretty scary. He is like a younger version of Damian. laugh.gif

---littleroom
  • i'm from chino hills... its like half an hour away from pasadena area.. but i usually only go there to shop haha.

and theres a thread around here somewhere about a damian spotting at the pasadena starbucks!!
    so you can go there and hope he shows up! haha jk
  • laugh.gif I know that Starbucks too.

Nah, I am sure I won't see him around here. But you never know.

I almost touched him at Pepperdine... so that counts right? laugh.gif

QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 17 2007, 10:10 AM)
    and theres a thread around here somewhere about a damian spotting at the pasadena starbucks!!
    so you can go there and hope he shows up! haha jk

--- littleroom
  • QUOTE (littleroom @ Apr 17 2007, 03:00 PM)
    I almost touched him at Pepperdine... so that counts right? laugh.gif

I was sooooo close to touching him at Irving Plaza. But it just wasn't in the stars I guess.
    I think my friend's hand came dangerously close to his crotch.... happy.gif That was kind of amazing.
  • i'm too lazy to read through 8 pages but

i know the main message

HE'S SO YOUNG LOOKING STILL! THAT'S THE THING! WOW! AH! AMGA! SO SEXY! Seriously! Impossible!!1

LOL HWHAHAHDSHUFJANSKF WHERE IS THAT STARBUCKS THREAD i'm gonna find it XD
  • http://okgo.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?showtopic=2507

dude barbara - you started the starbucks thread! hahahah
  • lol, i know, i'm wondering where it is because it's in the depths of the board. but i found it! oh man wow what a difference between me today and me back then. smile.gif

GAH

I think he's the hottest guy in the world. Even more than Brad Pitt and everybody else I think is hot. Srsly